Thread: Cafe Iberia

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by BayBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    Food / Drink: A few nights ago I stopped in for the usual cafe con leche and torta (chocolate mousse) 5p and 6.50 respectively. I browse the menu already laying on the table to find the torta is now 7.50p, so I questioned the waiter about the increase. He told me the menu had been "mis-printed", and promptly brings another menu with the previous prices. An honest "printing error", I don't know - but since this is Argentina I'm always skeptical. I have heard from two different individuals that the waiter has tried to cheap them on the bill. They do not bring a ticket / check / bill, so the opportunity is certainly there. I have never had this trouble, however maybe that is what the "new menus" are for.

Enjoy Cafe Iberia - I find it to be a welcome change from Exedra! Keep both the chicas and waiters honest:-)
    Was there last night, when I was leaving, I ask the waiter for the bill, he told me 40p, seemed a little high, I paid him, and gave him a 4 p tip. and ask him to bring me the bill. He came back later, the bill totaled 27p. He apologized and gave me 13p back. I don't think it was a mistake, he just wanted to pocket the 13p. If he had cheated me 5 or 6p, I would not gave noticed it. Guess they are getting greedy.

Do my old eyes decieve me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Saturday I spent some time with a gal who has been working in Iberia for quite some time, maybe a year and a half. She is one of the better looking gals in the place in my opinion, and she told me that it is very rare for the Argies to even pay 100 pesos in Iberia. So pay 100 and everyone will be happy. Michel is old and overweight and if she wants to hold out for more than the others, many eager Paraguayans will leave her sitting on her ever-widening ass. My friend, whom I have known for a long time, is neither Argentinean nor Paraguayan, and was not born yesterday. So, listen to what she says even if you don't want to listen to what I say.
    Brother Dickhead posting, I hope this is a trend that continues.

Saturday I spent some time with a gal who has been working in Iberia for quite some time, maybe a year and a half. She is one of the better looking gals in the place in my opinion, and she told me that it is very rare for the Argies to even pay 100 pesos in Iberia. So pay 100 and everyone will be happy. Michel is old and overweight and if she wants to hold out for more than the others, many eager Paraguayans will leave her sitting on her ever-widening ass. My friend, whom I have known for a long time, is neither Argentinean nor Paraguayan, and was not born yesterday. So, listen to what she says even if you don't want to listen to what I say.

I went for the first time tonight, and thought it was quite slow. I'm sure this has to do with it being a holiday night. The outside tables were full, you had Machel and a few other regulars, and a few others that I don't recall. They closed at 2am, tonight, so I headed to La Madelaine's after that, but nothing horribly exciting, so I came home.

It's about 6 blocks from my apartment, so there should be plenty of opportunities to find some decent chicas there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    But it was only 100p probably could have gotten her for 80p.
    Tessan,

Thank you for the update, let me add to this a bit more.

Chicas: Cafe Iberia is not Exedra, this includes pricing. As Tessan points out, the price range is somewhere between 80 and 120p. If you are so inclined - all nighters should range from the previously stated to no more than 150p. Now some of you will say, "but Michel or Machele quoted me 300p". Very true - and her ass has been sitting there not making any money every night I have been there over the last couple of weeks. Point being: this is a 80-120p place for the moment - not the most beautiful girls on earth, but many are acceptable.

Food / Drink: A few nights ago I stopped in for the usual cafe con leche and torta (chocolate mousse) 5p and 6.50 respectively. I browse the menu already laying on the table to find the torta is now 7.50p, so I questioned the waiter about the increase. He told me the menu had been "mis-printed", and promptly brings another menu with the previous prices. An honest "printing error", I don't know - but since this is Argentina I'm always skeptical. I have heard from two different individuals that the waiter has tried to cheap them on the bill. They do not bring a ticket / check / bill, so the opportunity is certainly there. I have never had this trouble, however maybe that is what the "new menus" are for.

Enjoy Cafe Iberia - I find it to be a welcome change from Exedra! Keep both the chicas and waiters honest:-)

Was at Iberia a little while ago. It's very close to where I am staying. I was not planning to take anyone home, since I got a girl coming over tomorrow afternoon, who used to work at exedra. One if the girls smiles, then ask to sit with me. I talk to her a while, she not that cute, a bit fatter then I like. After a while she ask if she can come over to my place. I tell her I was not planning on going with anyone, then I ask her how much. She said whatever I want to pay. I said 100 p, with BBBJ. She said ok. Since the girl coming tomorrow does not do BBBJ, I told her ok. Her name was Raquel. Her skill in giving a BBBJ need to improve a bit. But it was only 100p probably could have gotten her for 80p.

I also had penetration, too loose, could not finish inside her. So had her finish with BBBJ, she ask for warning when I was finishing, does not do BBBJTC
    Last edited by Tessan; 03-25-08 at 00:58. Reason: edit

Michel

She wrote her name as Michel, and phone number, same as the last time.

At Exedra, she asked for 200p, but I only gave her 150p.

She kept saying we don't like 150p. I said I don't like paying more than 100p.

The other Chica from Exedra was Morena.

Yep, he did the right thing. Some chicas remember exactly what you paid, and won't budge off that price, even 10 years later when they're not as desirable as they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    I saw Machele last night at Iberia, She would not go with me for $150 or even 200. She said she charges 300, so I walked away.
    ROFLMAO, help I can ’t stop.

You did exactly the right thing, good for you. I know her and she is a nice chica but imho she is past the use by date. 300p give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    She's a true Professional Dogg, but I'm surprised to hear she took her pants down for $150 peso's.

Exon
    I saw Machele last night at Iberia, She would not go with me for $150 or even 200. She said she charges 300, so I walked away.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Right, it is her. One of the few Exedra transplants.
    She's a true Professional Dogg, but I'm surprised to hear she took her pants down for $150 peso's.

Exon

Cafe Iberia

It warms the cockels of my heart to know that the Cafe Iberia has been found out by the monger masses. This is about the only time in my life that I've been ahead of the curve on something. Should have bought stock in the place.

Now that Exedra is closed this might be THE hang out for cafe mongers.

I'm going to Costa Rica next month, don't know when I'll be back to BA. Ciao

Red haired, pale, monster titties

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    This sounds like Machele
    Right, it is her. One of the few Exedra transplants.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    There was not much action tonight. The Chicas don't get there before Midnight, or close to it.

But there was one.

Michel.

The Red Headed Brazilian, that speaks lots of German, being from Southern Brazil.

At Exedra she always wanted 200p. But of course I only paid 150p.

She has nice tits and ass. Maybe a little overweight, but not that much.

The best thing about her is when you are inside her, she does things with her pussy that is very different. I can not remember when I had a women that really knew how to use it So Good.

If you have her number, which is still the same, she starts work after 2pm.

P. S. I was not quite correct, there were two Chicas. Another one from Exedra. She is a beefy Chica. She looked around and left very quick.
    This sounds like Machele

Sunday Night

There was not much action tonight. The Chicas don't get there before Midnight, or close to it.

But there was one.

Michel.

The Red Headed Brazilian, that speaks lots of German, being from Southern Brazil.

At Exedra she always wanted 200p. But of course I only paid 150p.

She has nice tits and ass. Maybe a little overweight, but not that much.

The best thing about her is when you are inside her, she does things with her pussy that is very different. I can not remember when I had a women that really knew how to use it So Good.

If you have her number, which is still the same, she starts work after 2pm.

P.S. I was not quite correct, there were two Chicas. Another one from Exedra. She is a beefy Chica. She looked around and left very quick.

Posting Limitations