Thread: Cafe Iberia

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
This blog is moderated by BayBoy

Not Bad

I spent a few hours last night and into the morning at CI chewing the fat with a fellow monger. Had dinner beforehand at Plaza Asturias across the street. More than adequate as usual and packed. This area is a little more upscale than the Exedra area with well dressed families out for a stroll with the kiddies, along with a smattering of tourist types. Coffee and beer a little cheaper than Exedra. The gato situation improved as it moved into the 1-2 AM area. Mostly 4's-7's and a number of big titted jobbers. A few super uglies that would seem out of place even at Exedra. I noted a few Exedra transplants, but mostly girls I had never seen before. We didn't do any pricing so no info to report there. All in all, I would say a very reasonable alternative for the cafe / gato experience while Exedra is closed and even a place to go for a change were Exedra to be open.

Yes Hilda's sister, but meaner.

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy
    But me and my buddy got obsessed with a chunky blonde, in her 50s, with HUGE titties. Finally we couldnt take it any more and we called her over to our table. So my buddy went first and took off with her to her place. They came back about 45 min later and I went with her.
    Sounds like Hilda's sister.

More Iberia

This is an update on the Iberia Cafe. Management has totalled remodeled the place including building an upstairs section, it really looks nice and the prices haven't changed either. But, the chica situation is not the same as before. Apparently most of the chicas are gone now. I went over there twice at around 11pm-12 midnight. One time there was only 1 chica there and the other time there was just 2. We did run into Anna once and her price had gone up the 150 pesos, no negotiations. So, the bottom line is that theres not much action at the Iberia now. Ciao

Cafe Iberia

Since there's never been a report on this cafe at the corner of Salta and Avenida de Mayo I thought I'd give one. Me and my buddy cabbed over there from Exedra a few nites ago. By 11 pm there was approx. 10 girls there. Most of them weren't all that inviting, but there was a couple very doable. Looks from 3-5 points.

But me and my buddy got obsessed with a chunky blonde, in her 50s, with HUGE titties. Finally we couldnt take it any more and we called her over to our table. So my buddy went first and took off with her to her place. They came back about 45 min later and I went with her.

After haggling over price a little bit (80 pesos) I got down to slobbering on her big titties and finally settling on a tongue and chupa job, with her working on my balls, plus a finger in my anus for effect. All in all I had a good time with Anna (its the mother thing). Would try her again.

I've been to this cafe a few times in the past. Its a cheap alternative to Exedra with some diversion.
    Last edited by BayBoy; 11-01-06 at 16:31. Reason: grammar

Posting Limitations