Thread: La Lopez

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

La Lopez

Really liked the decoration at La Lopez but only about 5 chicas and 2 customers on Monday night. I did not pick-up, bartender makes great cocktails!

Picked and lead in

Thought I was doing great. Picked up a very attractive Chilean gal at the area outside Macdonalds in Recoletca. Then got carried to her work place.

A new twist to touts, no handouts no cards just "Before we go to your place let me show you were I work."

Thought the club looked nicer than others. Pricey. Wanted 50 peos for her drink and 40 for mine.

A girl at Mahodos told me her drink would cost me 70 peos. Told her if I wanted a whole bottle that would be fair. She did not appreciate the humor and left me and I left for a place I felt more comfortable.

Lopez Incident

Two questions.

1. Did this person go into this place and run up a 300-400 peso tab with only 45 pesos in his pocket?

2. Did he, when confronted by the bouncer, pull a knife on the bouncer? Supposedly the chicas he was with all scattered when they clearly saw the knife.

Being beaten and being thrown out are two completely different things.

I hope that the monger in question will post his experience here. Perhaps Papa Benito, who apparently knows him, can convince him to do so.

Thanks, Judd

Thank you Judd, for helping to clarify the situation. Frankly, I believe Bobby, and am willing to hear from others who were there.

Talked with Bobby last night.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time since Í need to meet someone in a few minutes. Bobby said the guy came in kinda drunk. He also said he knew the guy from his waitering days at Madahos and had a propensity to get drunk. Everything was cool as our guy was having a good time dancing and mingling with the chicas. The problem came when the bill came. He ordered and consumed at least 3 call drinks as well as bought a couple of drinks for the chicas. All the guy had was 45 pesos to his name. Obviously this wasn't enough. Bobby said there still wouldn't have been a problem cuz he knows the guy and was willing to work out something with him. Maybe come in the following day to pay. However, the guy became beligerent and threw the money at either the bar or the bartender. At that point, he was constrained and thrown out of the club. Bobby adamantly stated they did not strike him at anytime.

There was also two other guys who entered the club with our guy. Bobby said those guys were throughly embarassed by their friends actions. We really need to get a description of what happened from those dudes. Bobby was really disappointed in the guy's actions. He wants to run a clean, friendly club, but said the guy was disrespectful so he was thrown out.

Everything is hearsay right now until we hear from those who were at the club when this all went down.

Judd

We really need to know the whole story on this, if the monger is not at fault, anyway. Bouncers do have a job to do. If I don't hear something from the monger's point of view, I'm going to have to assume the bouncer did nothing wrong. Hopefully the injured party emerges and gives his account.

Yet to hear from the monger involed.

Not sure if he remember what happened. I hung out with him during the night it happened which was Thanksgiving. We we're both hitting the bottle pretty hard that night. We left the triangle, and got dropped off in the Recoleta Village. Oh, I forgot too mention he was asked to leave one of triangle clubs for dancing on the stage. As we're walking toward Madahos, a tout waived us over to this place. Bobby was out front working the crowd. At that point, I told our compadre that I was heading to Madahos, and would catch up to him later. That's when it all went down.

I retrospect, I should've stuck with our buddy. Unfortunately, when we only see dudes once or twice a year, it's hard too ascertain what state of drunkeness a person is in. We we're both fairly heated, but e was still coherant. I'm not sure what someone would do to deserve getting beat up in what's suppose to be a high end club. My guess would be something happened with one of the chicas, but that just pure speculation. The situation could've probably been avoided if someone was there to help diffuse the altercation.

Sorry I wasn't there to help you bro,

Judd

Any details available? Will the monger post about it?

actual ranking

Well definetely seems to me that most members agree that on the upscale level n.1 is still the Madaho, Black second.

Third? Fourth?

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Lobo
    Where is La Lopez located?
    Vicente Lopez across from the cemetery. Alotta sparkle and not much else so far.

La Lopez

Where is La Lopez located?

La Lopez

This is a brand new place that was supposed to open in April and has only been open for about 3 weeks now. The chief waiter is Bobby, who has lived in the states and has excellent English and who used to work at Madahos. A number of girls who used to work at Madahos came over to this new place with him, including a good friend of mine who invited me to come over and see the new place. It's new and glitzy with a stage and floor show, but on a much smaller scale than Madahos. It is expensive as was indicated, with 40 pesos entrance and 60 pesos for a drink for the girl. On Friday night there were several attractive girls, including one who was quite beautiful who went off with the friend who accompanied me. The girls are looking for 250-300, much in the same model as Madahos. We were waved in without a cover. It is not a mean-spirited place or rip off like Rouge or Hellas, but is expensive and they are really in the beginning of their operation.

Ask to talk to Bobby when you come in if you have questions or concerns. I would hope that those with experience with the girls and the operation would report. If you are a Madaho's kind of guy it may fit or it may not. It wants to be a better version of that type of place and time will tell.

Administrator

Venues: 398

La Lopez

Posting Limitations