Thread: La Lopez

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

That sucks, thanks for giving us the heads up on this dud.

There is another thing you could do. Say you're talking with another chica in the club, and you shift the conversation to her interest in leaving with you, and she is interested. You can ask "You're not going to order room service, are you?". This should elicit a strange look, or laugh, or both. Then you add "I went with another girl from this club, a rubia named Lolli (point to her if she's around) and when I was in the shower she ordered room service. I couldn't believe it. And her service was awful. All she wanted to do is talk about her baby. Worst experience I ever had." Good odds this info will spread to the other chicas in the club.

Nope, nothing special was going on, the place is going the way of the others, up selling. I had probably the worst experience ever with a chica there about a week ago. If anyone goes into Lopez and meets a really cute blond that used to work at Shampoo (or Black depending on who you ask) run away as fast as possible. She uses the name of Lolli.

She literally did absolutely nothing except pose for a few photos and order room service while I was showering. Then she said she was too sad, because she was thinking about her "baby".

Talking about a "woody killer"! I am not a violent person at all, but that was about as close as I have ever come to beating the crap out of a female. I really wanted to hurt her, I was pissed. I may go back to Lopez and talk to Bobby, but I hope I see her with a potential client, I am going to walk straight over to him and tell him to walk away. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell him that she talks a lot, but doesn't perform very well. With a little luck, it will be a small measure of revenge.

I will try to post a picture soon. By the way she works with a big busted brunette.

New pricing?

Went in last Saturday (10th) with a couple of new folks. Monica was not behind the bar. As usual, I was let in without cover, with the two newbies, but bartendress charged me 50p for each beer, and told me all beers would be 50p each and this was policy. Needless to say we voted with our feet.

Has this happened to anybody else, or was something strage going on last Saturday? I would hate to cross off La Lopez, but this was disappointing.

Go there early when its super slow. Ask the mgr to take a look first and then say maybe you'll come back later. Thats when he gave me a VIP card which I assume means no door fee / drink required.

La Lopez hour, 2 hours, TLN

I have frequented this establishment a number of times, Monica the bar tender being a nice helpful person. You could ask her and she would tell you the rules I am sure, just so you know what you are up against.

It is some kind of formulae of how late it is and how many drinks you have bought the girl. Similar to many clubs. After 3am or 3:30, I think most places let them go without returning. Do not expect TLN if you leave early. I pulled a real gem out of there a while back, agreed 2 hrs, and we both rather lost track of time and she got into a panic to get back without being fined / fired, whatever, as it was a bit more than 2 hrs.

I was thinking of asking the bartender on the girls behalf if management would be OK with girls staying with me for TLN if they wished, without fining them as a number would like to stay. If you become a rather regular customer, bring people in, I would think the management would be OK with it. I would not even ask otherwise. Alas, the last gem left for greener pastures, (via email) My phone book seems to be working good and my pockets a little thin so I might try the bartender request another time.

MAG

It was one hour. I didn't attempt to negotiate TLN (almost never do) Also it was earlier in the evening which is my preference. The cheap TLN is better negotiated much later in the night.

For how long?

A number of people report 300p gets them TLN from La Lopez (see below).

Did you get TLN or just an hour?

300 pesos should still be possible at La Lopez.

This is what I paid the last girl I took from here. In fact, she made the initial offer of 300 and I agreed. I was surprised she didn't start with a higher number, but we had a good chemistry and maybe she really needed the money.

Monday at La Lopez

Monday night, the joint was jumpin. 50 pesos entrada gets you two drinks, and I couldn't negociate anything cheaper.

Mostly Argentine girls, lots of them.

Didn't ask anybody the price, but I would imagine 300 would close the deal. The level of the girls is not Madahos, but there were a few 7's, 8's on hand.

I'd recommend the place as an alternative to Madahos.

Stay away from Play just down the street: read my post on that to find out why.

New chicas

La Lopez got an infusion of new chicas few days ago. This place rocks. At this point the atmosphere, the quality of chicas and service / price ratio beats Madajos by far. Enjoy!

Usolo1999: the best chica is

Quote Originally Posted by Isola2000
    Which chica is the best at this in BA?
    Only in BA, or in the whole Argentina?

Does anyone out there believe in a chica aAfter 23 gets any satisfaction in doing what we are doing.

It is all show.

Which chica is the best at this in BA?

Ya! Geo. She is Uma.

Quote Originally Posted by Lgover
    This one has Rogue tattoo above her butt.

She is a strong chica into martial arts but too much of a pro and too calculative in the service that she renders. It was an unfriendly completo.

I reached out to touch her tits and kiss her in the cab after getting out of the club and she is said "wait baby, not here in the room". And then I knew what was to come from her demeanor.

She was too much of a pro, dictating terms in the room.

Speaks reasonable english. Definetly pampered and spoilt by the "extranjeros" and lavish regalos.
    Hey lgover, is her name Uma? I fucked this **** from la Lopez about 6 month ago.

Ago. She looks a little more abuse since I last had her.

Posting Limitations