Thread: La Lopez

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rogue chica - too much of a pro

This one has Rogue tattoo above her butt.

She is a strong chica into martial arts but too much of a pro and too calculative in the service that she renders. It was an unfriendly completo.

I reached out to touch her tits and kiss her in the cab after getting out of the club and she is said "wait baby, not here, in the room". And then I knew what was to come from her demeanor.

She was too much of a pro, dictating terms in the room.

Speaks reasonable english. Definetly pampered and spoiled by the "extranjeros" and lavish regalos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_4910.jpg‎   mini-IMG_4911.jpg‎   mini-IMG_4912.jpg‎   mini-IMG_4913.jpg‎  

Although La Lopez is certainly in the top 3 or 5 of the Recoleta clubs, the quality of the chicas was just 'OK' when I was there. There were a few 8's and maybe one or two 8.5's, but also at least half I would say in the 6-7 range and thus pretty much non-doable for me. There was also one short, fat, middle age woman with frizzy dirty blond hair, I couldn't believe the club was letting her work. I mean she was far and away the most unattractive of all, even a little scary for this type of club.

It seems my blond friend Marisol is no longer working there. But another former Madahos veteran, Ibele the bubbly petite Dominican, is now at La Lopez. She came up to me and we chatted awhile. Later on my way to the men's room I passed her sitting on a guy on a chair and giving him a lap dance like she was riding a bucking bronco. She sees me passing by, we look at each other and start laughing, and she high fives me. Really sweet, fun girl that Ibele.

I took out Kimei from La Lopez, she is an Argentina from Tucuman. Mid-twenties, brunette, short, slightly 'thick' but not fat, big natural breasts, attractive face. I offered 400p and she agreed, I likely could have negotiated lower but I didn't care at the time. Had a very good time with her, BBBJ and multiple positions. Was contemplating a titfuck finish but her cowgirl finished me off before I could get there.

Comparison

I posted my comparison of Madahos, La Lpoez and Black in the general category. I am posting the link here to avoid cross posting.

http://argentinaprivate.com/forum/s...32&postcount=80

La Lopez a few nights ago

This is probably the second best upscale boliche here, right after Madahos. You can probably get the best bang for your buck here though, as I was able to pull Angie out for 300p TLN, and guys, she is a nymphomaniac. This colombiana could not get enough! She is insatiable and begs for more. In fact, I took her to a swinger's club, and she loved it! And she was a hit there, the couples were lined up! She wants to go back again. The women are top notch and the entertainment is good with a lively ambience. All the chicas are active and love to dance.

Dos Luna

La Lopez - Sandra

I was not overly impressed with the talent on Monday night but I still found one I liked. Apparently some of you like her too as she had been in the apartment before and knew the doorman. Sandra is a dark-haired Portena with long legs. She is up dancing so she attracts attention. Very good performer.

The Recoleta clubs are not for the bargain-minded. 40 pesos entrance fee and 70 for the chica drink. She left the club for 400 pesos. Of course, she negotiated extras (BBBJ and Anal) when we got back to the apartment for a total of 500. She left her phone number.

I was able to get find chicas for 300 in the Recoleta clubs in August but they were real quickies. When I pay the 400 or 500, at least the two I found on this trip so far (caveats emphasized) are a little more relaxed. They say two hours but it is really 75 to 90 minutes. Fo 300 pesos they are out the apartment in thirty minutes. Also for the 300 I was not able to get BBBJ or anal.

Dancers

I was walking by with no intention of going in and the guy from New Jersey that works there saw me and knows me and knows I wanted to bang some of the hotter dancer girls grabbed me and said he had what I was looking for. The guy had told me on other nights if the dancers would go, other nights he said no. Apparantly the one lesbian show will go, but is only there everynow and then.

Also girls will be fired if you tell the club that they went to your apartment without going through the bar. So don't tell the club you called her up in the afternoon and banged her silly for a few hours before work.

He let me in for free I watched the girl dance and she was smoking hot. I was impressed.

The deal was 100p exit drink, and I gave the girl 500p for 2 pops. She was here a little over 2.5 hours, I got 3 pops and some great sweaty tongue down the throat sex. Sperm management just went out the window. I was going to bang Heidi from AV again in the morning, not now.

She was a solid 9 in my book. I am not really a completo guy but it was on the menu and if I am paying that much I am going to hit it. She did some dancing here at the apartment it was like my personal show. She also had her own toy to play with. We had some DP action going on with the toy going on also.

I have her number, she will TLN no problem as long as she is not at the club. Speaks english and is somewhat intelligent, except when it comes to computers. Read my other posts. This is the kind of girl that you defiantly can take out to dinner, dancing etc.

I will post pics when I am done with it.

Maria

After I had a bad time at Hippopatamus and it was 3:30 I needed a chica but did not want to pay for any more entrance drinks.

At La Lopez you can always get a free look so I walked 2 blocks for the peek.

The guy remembered me from 6 months ago and he let me and another board member in for a look.

We were in there for 20 minutes. My amigo could not close the deal and was tired so he went home for bed.

I started talking to this girl, she was 6 foot 2 in fuck me pumps. Tall girls with big hooters are my weakness. The dark bedroom eyes closed the deal.

At this point I realized that I had been there for about a half hour, closed the deal without buying a drink, or paying to get in.

I bought her a drink and we left. 300p TLN. I was in here about a week and a half ago I was in here and banged a Dominican. She told this chica I was no problem, and things got better very quickly for me.

She goes to change and comes back in this save the planet t-shirt that is super thin, I get wood from it in the club. We left without me paying cover or buying myself a drink.

The sexo was very good with this girl. She had 4 outfits in her bag and did some modeling for me at my place.

She left at about 9 am after taking care of the morning wood. This girl is made for spooning.

I have more pics for the private gallery ill put them up when I get a break from fucking. She was not shy for the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PB020011.JPG‎   PB020012.JPG‎  

Goshdarnit, Doppelganger, you had introduced me to her, and when I went in there I felt stupid for not remembering her name. Don't know if she remembered I was your wingman for a few times.

I'll say hi to her for you if I go back in there. But I may not; it's getting so darned expensive.

The tall dark haired bartender's name is Monica. Her husband is one of the floor guys. Monica is a great person and makes sure you know what you are getting before you buy. If you need a recommendation for a chica, she can usually hook you up with what you want.

She use to work at Madaho but she and her husband moved over when La Lopez opened. Great girl IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAgeGuy
    and of course the house dog.
    Was she sitting on Exon's lap?

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    for some reason it was a little dead at about 12:30am on a Friday. Monday is a holiday, so perhaps that has something to do with it?
    Indirectly, perhaps. The largest portion of the clientele of these places are not foreign tourists, but Argentine businessmen. Their biggest nights are Monday through Thursday, weekends being much slower when husbands typically don't have the "working late at the office/taking the new client out for dinner" excuse. Weeknights are for carousing, weekends for la familia.

La Lopez celebrated it's one year anniversary on Thursday night. A free drink to invitees, the chicas were all dressed in ball gown type party dresses, gold balloons, great light show and later a live band. By midnight the place was packed and for the most part everyone was hanging out enjoying a good looking party.

Of course the chica drink prices were in effect, 70 pesos to 140 pesos, and the chicas were "available". The leap in drink prices for chicas is a recent and unfortunate leap towards Black pricing. This is THE best club scene in BsAs currently IMHO. They've really created a plush atmosphere, everything clean and in good working order, the staff is universally friendly and seem to be more about service and attention to customers than pushing for drinks. The woman who bartends will serve you a cortado and likely not charge, and she's more than once made sure I knew the price of the drink a chica wanted to order before going forward with making and serving it. Oh yes, and the chica selection can be stellar and there are always some new faces.

The basement price on chicas is 300 pesos. I've never found one that would go under. A lamentable situation but I guess it goes with the new territory of comparative pricing as if they were living somewhere else. Fortunately there's plenty of grist for the mill outside the major clubs so you can enjoy the atmosphere here and take something home from elsewhere.

Cool

Stopped here last night with my buddy. I used to like this place a lot when it first opened. It is still nice and low pressure, and Bobby is a great host (and also speaks perfect English) And there are still lots of very beautiful girls, though for some reason it was a little dead at about 12:30am on a Friday. Monday is a holiday, so perhaps that has something to do with it?

Anyway, I still like the place, but, perhaps following in the footsteps of so many mongers before me (513, actually) I have grown weary of the Recoleta club scene. It seems to get more expensive every time I come down. We paid 45 pesos for entrance, which includes a drink, so that's 5 pesos more than last June.

A very beautiful woman from Uruguay with a body I would give an 8.5 chatted me up. She used to work for Black and said that she quit because of the pressure there to hard sell customers expensive drinks. I heard a similar story from another girl in this same club in June, and turns out (of course) this one knows the other one, who, by the way, has since gone back to work at Black.

I explained to her that I was just window shopping and basically tired of going to expensive clubs and picking up expensive women without really knowing ahead of time if I was going to be in for a good experience or a bad one. She reassured me that she understood completely, and her goal was to make me feel great and she was not a clock watcher, etc., etc. We parted, and then my wingman expressed shock that I wasn't taking her out. Did I say her body was an 8.5? Maybe it was a 9. She was pretty hot.

After a bit I leaned over to her and asked her how much she would need to go home with me. I wasn't making an offer, I just wanted to see what the starting price would be. $200 USD. Uh huh. I didn't bother to counter offer. I think quoting me the standard Black price after the story about what a simpatica she was pretty much says everything. Maybe she needs to go back to work at Black!

To my surprise, a girl from a previous visit then came up to me. I say surprise, because I thought she was mad at me after the last time I saw her in January, and also because I'm so used to these girls moving around the clubs and changing their cell phones so often, I just assumed she wouldn't be working there anymore. But she still does works there and still has the same cell phone number.

She seemed very happy to see me. I bought her a drink for old times' sake (70 pesos) and got her number. I may hook up with her later in my trip.
    Last edited by Monger514; 10-13-07 at 14:18. Reason: Improved writing

La Lopez Friday Night

I was her Friday night from around 12:20-1:30. The bartender waitress explained the drink price structure very clearly and gave me and my wingman 1 free each as it was our first time there. And truthfully, it was. Girls to guys ratio was 3:1. Some pretty good lookers, a couple of coke heads I think, mostly ok's, and of course the house dog. It was a little hard to see all around as we were at the bar but a semi- parade, not as obvious as Black, lets you see a selection.

One caught my eye, looking modelish and slutty all at the same time. A rock hard body and nice face. All was on the menu, but only partook in the normal stuff, well recieved, not a clock watcher, but admitted she was going back to the club at 3:40 as she was out with an injury for a while. Still a couple hours of fun with a model type, who actually was a model a few years ago, (so she says) Ivanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    But my wonderful ''tag team'' arrives Friday and Aug. 2. Si, si, si, --how does that old song go? ''Night and day, you are the one (2)''
    El Sid does Cole Porter. Another reason to sell today. Too many strange occurences.

Posting Limitations