Thread: La Lopez

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Two customers, 20 chicas sitting on, I assume, their fat asses, talking to each other!
    LOL! But, a little early in the evening for a good take on things. I continue to suggest you head over to Shampoo in search of the exquisite, young Dominicana. Perfect for your harem. We can talk later about my finder's fee.

Anybody going to La Lopez Friday night for the event with BairesGirls? I keep getting these e-mails about it. They are now saying that there are going to be 40 BG girls, 10 of their friends, and 40 La Lopez girls. I'm not in BA but it sounds like it could be an interesting event.

If anybody takes out Lorena from this place I'd like to hear about your experience. She worked at Black for 5 years and has been working at La Lopez for maybe couple of months now. She's Argentine, has kind of a deep voice, but a real killer body.

I stopped in on a Tuesday night and La Lopez was hoppin. About as happening a place as you could imagine. This was from about 12-1am. Place was almost totally packed with about 50 girls and 30 guys, loud thumping music, dancers on the stage, other girls dancing in various other places. Party central. Although after 1am a few groups left and it calmed down a little.

I sat next to a couple from Venezuela on vacation. They had asked the taxi driver to take them to a disco and this is where he took them. LOL. They had figured out what the place was about and were cool with it. The woman had had a couple drinks and was telling me how beautiful she thought the women were, but that her guy was a 'square' and probably wasn't appreciating the club as much. Fun chatting with them.

Quite a few good lookers here. Something for everyone. I chatted briefly with a hottie from Argentina, an 8.5-9 with one of the best DD racks I've seen in awhile. Damn. She was quite classy and refined, and I suspect will be a difficult sell at 300p. I didn't buy her a drink as we discussed I knew some girls here already and she said she would leave me alone so I could meet them.

Ended up hooking up with the same girl I did a couple nights ago, a cute, petite, black-haired Argentina girl who just started working at the club. Maybe a 7.5-8. Very GFE, kissing, BBBJ (though required some convincing) super accomodating and great sex. Paid 300p each time and gave a 40p propina.

La Lopez

I was not impressed on my first visit to La Lopez last week. Nice club décor, but with one big problem when compared to Madahos. The long, narrow room layout resulted in very little mixing of the ladies sitting at the bar and the customers. It was midnight on a Friday night and not too busy, so later the increased traffic may help with the mixing situation. Therefore, after a short chat with big size lady, I left for Madahos.

Rather than change my name to 700peso Bob.

The clubs were closed last night. So a lovely young lady,

Whose cel# was obtained at cattos spent the evening: 9:30-

3am with one hour off to eat out together for 300pesos[including 2 taxis] and she was happy with the money and I enjoyed my time with her.

Romina is a warm, sweet gem who really knows her way around a man. Look at cattos for other comments about her going back over the last year +++ I aggree with all the positive comments.

The only hassle is that it took a lot of work to get bbbj, it is not offerred freely. After hours of going though all the letters in the alphabet, it came and so did I.

Less than 700pesos Bob f / k / a Miami Bob.

Who is slowing getting back on budget.

Wanted to check this place out tonight, but it was closed, probably because of tomorrow's election. Will many places be closed on election night?

Loso

Thanks BB

The info is very useful.

Checkmark

Hey Bob,

Sorry if you thought I was flaming you, not my intention at all. If you had a good time, that is what matters. Everything else is irrelevent. I was only pointing out for your benifit or the benifit of others the loopholes.

A) At Black you can take a girl out for TLN for 600 AR, TLN, you pay 50 entrance and the 80 drink and that is it. Total = 730 AR. Mind you, this is a Black, and these are Black prices.

Be) At Madahos, if you take a girl out after 3 AM, you can have her for TLN for the price of one drink, since they give the girls 2 hours total 1 hour for the fucking and 30 minutes each way to get back to the club. So since the club closes at 4:30 AM, they are not expected to return after 3 AM. Total 300-400 plus 80 plus 50 = 430-530 AR.

C) If you want to take a girl out for TLN, negociate the TLN at the club and don't mention the drinks. It is generally assumed the girl will pay the drinks out of her pocket. In other words. Offer her 500 AR, but if it even comes up, tell her you will only pay her first drink out of the club. 9 out of 10 girls will take this deal because worse case scenario it means about 400 AR in their pocket. If you negociate like this you will only pay 110 for entrance and chica drink and 500 for the TLN total price = 610 That is more than enough.

In all my travels to La Lopez and Madahos, I have never paid more than 2 chica drinks, And it was only once at Madahos, at the girls request, which in hind sight was just a greedy girl, since the other 30 girls never even brought it up.

Try if possible, to find a girl early, around 1 am, talk with her for a while, then finally sit down, within 10-15 minutes the drink lady should arrive. Then, tell the girl you want to wait til 3 AM so she doesnt have to come back. Then negociate the TLN. The girl will sip her drink and you can relax for about an hour before it is time to go.

This way, the total cost shouldnt be more than 130 AR plus whatever the negociated price for the girl is. Usually 300-500 AR MAX. So in between 450-650 for the whole night MAX. I don't mind paying for a good experience. But the thought of greedy club owners getting more of my money than the rediculously priced 130 AR for two drinks is too much for me. I only want my money to go to the lady who sucks on my cock, those other cocksuckers can be content with their 130 AR for entrance and drink. I do things this way so the girl can get my money and not the club. This way the girl makes more, and you pay less. A truly win win situation.

Good Luck,

Bad

Las Lopez Is Located...........

one half block from Madahos. Walking towards the MacDonalds before Uriburu street. It is a beautiful club that I would likely prefer to Madahos because of the smaller size; higher percentage of more beautiful girls; the lower ratio of mongers to girls; and the helpful management attitude.

Based upon dogboy's comments in annother forum, this was not the girl's fault. We did not discuss $$.

I chose to pay her 450pesos based upon 4.5 hours and a basic rate of 300 pesos. She told me that she makes more money with less hassle at Orleans charging 200 pesos for a basic session that averages 30 minutes with downtown office workers stopping in for quickies. The tourists want and demand more time.

What upsets me is the attitude of both the Las Lopez and Madahos management teams with the house pricing policies.

Yes---this is expensive!

Door fees----------------------------------------40pesos.

3 drinks for all night at 1:15am---------------210

They first told me one drink per hour. The girl said that she had nothing to do with this. I did not discuss the house charges with her, but asked Bobby because I had not been to the club since christmas. A call to management got me the three drink charge. It was my birthday and I wanted this girl who would see me during the day. I paid and had a great night.

I thought that my posting would add to the general discussion about pricing in the high-end clubs. It is becoming absurd. I wanted what I wanted and no one forced me to pay. I discussed the former two drink policy.

And it was explained in the nicest of ways that this is their policy. My spanish is better than ok and Bobby speaks.

Completely fluent english--I was talking to him in spanish and he was responding in english. I have much less interest in 90 pesos bars filled with local color. I AM JUST NOT COMFORTABLE THERE. I WILL BE DOING MORE EXPERIMENTING IN LOCAL BARS. I consider Newport a middle ground. Excedera is so hit or miss. The high end clubs are filled with 7-9 level girls and provide a certain security that comes with their organization.

The house fees down the block would have been per BB,

50+80+80= 210 pesos and the drinks are more expensive.

The two A clubs cost just about the same--one is cheaper than the other based on whether you like to drink or buy a number of girls drinks in house vs having your one free drink with admission nothing else.

The prices charged by the girls are only one part of the equation. These clubs are searching for the highest limit of what the market will bare. I was never really interested in fighting city hall based on my 1 to 2 week stays 3 to 5 times per year, but it is getting crazy.

Any helpful comments would be appreciated. Please don't flame me. My situation permits me to have a reasonablly high budget, but I'm reaching my limits here. I am becoming just plain angry and feeling ripped off.

I hope that club management reads this.

Anybody

Where is La Lopez (as it is not on Jackson's map)

250 peso cover is a rip off, no offense

700 pesos at La Lopez?

Are you saying you paid 250 pesos to take the girl out for a TLN?

Sorry but that is fucked up. Basically the rule at Madahos is this, if you take the girl out after 3 am, she can leave for the night and you only pay one drink 80 pesos. Or if you are taking the girl out at 1 am you pay two drink and she can stay all night. I would NEVER negociate this with the club owner and in this case it sounds like you got ripped.

Try taking the girl home negociated the TLN with her and if she even brings up the drink fees offer to give her money for a second drink. I have done that once, though I usually take the girls out at 3 am, that way I can keep em til 6 and I only pay the 300 AR.

Good luck,

Bad

First time back since christmas

The prices sort of surprised me. This is per Bobby:

One 70peso drink per hour, plus the the 40 pesos door charge. I was able to get out for an all nighter for 3 drinks.

The girls are exactly as described elsewhere. Jackson helped me chose a 19 yo newbie Christmas time. So I went with her without discussing money. She knew that I'd be fair. I gave her 450 pesos for 1:30 to 6 and she seemed more than happy.

I am describing a 700 peso evening. This price seems ridiculous remembering just a few years ago. This is especially true since this same young lady sometimes works out of Orleans for 200 pesos per hour and down the block is Newport where the rate is 200 to 300 pesos for the basic 60 to 90 minute session. I also met some friends at Oro for drinks prior to Las where on site facilities cost 90 pesos. At Oro, maybe 20% of the girls are comparable to the Las Lopez beauties.

I wanted a high class evening and I got exactly what I was looking for, but 700 pesos is too much. I'm going to check out the competition down the block. Bobby said that his prices are lower. I have no interest in even looking in Blacks.

Posting Limitations