Thread: Couples

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Smokey

How does massage for couple would work? In another word, how can one masseur works on a couple the same time? Any report on that? Just curious.

Thanks!

Strad

Martina told me that she has many female clients. I think she would enjoy it.

Smokey,

You are a lucky man, most women I date slap me and leave me when I bring up the topic.

To answer your question, you should have no problem, most 80% of massuer do not mind getting it on with both, as long as you give them a liittle extra.

Good luck fellow dog.

Question Couples

Does anyone have information on a good massage for couples? I will be going to BA with my girlfriend and would like to enjoy a good massage with her. She is ok with me getting a happy ending and I think she would like it if I helped her have a happy ending while getting a massage, perhaps sex would be nice while the massage is going on. I think one chica doing the massage would be best if she does not mind the help and does not mind being "involved". Also no clothes. I see the adds that say woman yes / no, couple yes / no. How can they say yes to couple and no to woman? Perhaps I need to just call and ask but I am sure many of you have expertise in this field and figured I would put it out there.

Perhaps MARTINA at http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm would be good? The only restriction my girlfriend has is that I do not have sex with the Masseur, I think I can live with that.

Posting Limitations