Thread: KOS in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ticket

Have you even bought a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    I will never understand how these guys get away saying anything they want, and I have to act like a complete non-combative angel, it is funny, wow. Anyways, heading to Buenos aires in the future, I will be banging three a day, two pros during the day, and one non pro a night.

KOS

Hey Toyman,

You go away, you are the newbie here, never heard of you before, where did you come from? Are you kidding me, what kind of name is Toyman? Are you some kind of pedophile or some shit. Stay off my thread unless you have something either funny or interesting to say.

Thanx.

KOS

Angry KOS. Please go away!

It is not my usual habit to make this type of post. If Jackson decides to delete. So be it! KOS, please go away! Your posts are just a total waste of time! I really don't care if you feel persecuted. I just don't! You have added absolutely nothing positive to this forumn! I have tolerated your feeble posts to date but your most recent Whah! Whah! Just sent me over the top! Enough is enough! Please stop wasting everyones time!

Jackson. You may just have to draw the line here! This character is just bringing the forum down. Follow your conscience. But I suggest you get rid of KOS permanently. Just my two cents.

Coming to BA in a couple of weeks. May post more experiences under my thread. Maybe not! The forum may be losing it's focus! Just my two cents.

Happy Mongering,

Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 10-21-07 at 03:30. Reason: add icon

Don't worry, be happy.

You need to belong to the "GOM" club to get away with that stuff. Be happy you don't belong, I am. If you want to join the person below you explain why he is a senior member.

I will never understand how these guys get away saying anything they want, and I have to act like a complete non-combative angel, it is funny, wow. Anyways, heading to Buenos aires in the future, I will be banging three a day, two pros during the day, and one non pro a night.

KOS

Retired Member

The MotherFucker.

Exon

But to be honest, I am not a serial antagonist
    Yes you are! Right below your name, it's right there:

King of Sluts

Serial Antagonist

KOS.

Your a needle dick bug fucker. Go some else and spread your seed.

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: The commentary posted here was deleted because KOS is limited to posting information only.

Just do the Ingore function thing on this guy.

Wouldn't we all do better by just doing the "ignore" function on this dude? When Jackson calls him a serial antagonist he is being polite. All this dumb ass ever does is get his rocks off by creating a bunch of bullshit on every board he's on, particularly Jackson's other boards. Matter of fact, I'd put money down that this bad boy has probably never left his backyard, much less travel abroad and if he indeed does do the travel he advertises I feel sorry for the chicas he's abused.

Zappaman

Retired Member

Where the Fuck is "BadBoy 13" when we need him.

Exon

Jax,

I fully understand and will post helpful, actual information on wherever I go, not a problem. Also, keep up the good work, the new server is much better, the old server was quirky, thanx again and KOS is coming to city called Buenos Aries soon.

KOS

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I just like to mix it up a little, not trying to hurt people's feelings, I like to take it to the next level.
    KOS,

The Forum doesn't need people who are just trying to "mix it up a little", which sounds to me like code for "instigating controversy".

What the forum needs is good, solid, factual reporting, not artificially induced drama.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson, your point is well understood, and I will abide by the rules of this board. But to be honest, I am not a serial antagonist, I just like to mix it up a little, not trying to hurt people's feelings, I like to take it to the next level. When people write the same stuff over and over, it gets a little mundane, kind of boring. Anyways, I hope none of you mongers take me the wrong way, I acutally have hung out with many guys here, and we got along good.

Happy Hunting.

KOS

Administrator

Venues: 398
    KOS,

Nibu never posted anything like THAT.

The difference is that Nibu is harmless and you're a serial antagonist.

Thanks,

Jackson

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations