Thread: KOS in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I swear that I am the most scrutinized person here on the board, I mean, Nibs gets to post 6,000 posts of complete garbage, and I get reprimanded for being a little racist.

Anyways, guys, I might have wrote that, but I was drunk, thats all. Completely high out of my mind and drunk, words sometimes get mixed up, people can learn and move on.

Oh yeah, I am coming to buenoes aires and rio inteh next couple of months, it should be good.

KOS

Administrator

Venues: 398
    For anyone thinking about buddying up with KOS, let me share something that he attempted to post a few months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by KOS
    If I think black people are the sewer shit of the world, that is my opinion, their skin color reminds me of my shit, sorry, it is true.
    Thanks,

Jackson

Now is the Time to Come.

Summer is too hot and humid. It is Spring and it will be really nice very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    Oh, I have just begun, Buenos Aires is my plan, just waiting for warm weather, that is, your summer time. Research in motion was up like 15 percent, so yeah, I made a sheet load, so I will defintely comign to this city of BA. Also, lets try to be more positve monger514, geez, such a negative attitude.

KOS

Oh, I have just begun, Buenos Aires is my plan, just waiting for warm weather, that is, your summer time. Research in motion was up like 15 percent, so yeah, I made a sheet load, so I will defintely comign to this city of BA. Also, lets try to be more positve monger514, geez, such a negative attitude.

KOS

This moron is still around?

Thank god for the "Ignore" function.

Guys, I will be coming to Buenos Aires very soon, that is, if Research in Motion has good earnings tomorrow. If they have good earnings, I will take a little profits and come down to buenos aires for free. I heard buenoes aires is good, I love hotties for 300, 100 for a couple hours of ass is my limit.

Lets pray for good earnings after the bell on Thursday.

KOS

World traveler, keep up the good work, your wriitngs are precise and accurate, I used them the first time in Caracas and Bogota, both excellent. You really get around, that is cool, you must be able to speak tons of languages, great.

A little updating on the bogota thread list, need more independents.

KOS

No Fatties for Me Either

I am not saying that you like Fat Ones. I was referring to Sidney in the DR. But I am only kidding about that too. Just making Fun.

My buddy and I had a great time in the DR.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    I am not fat and do not even talk to fat women, so do not even try to go down that alley, no good. I like skinny with big tits, thats it, no more.

Try again though, hey world traveler, I have used your reports in Colombia and Venezuela, you seem informational, but you are wrong, I talk to only skinny girls.

KOS

World Traveler

I am not fat and do not even talk to fat women, so do not even try to go down that alley, no good. I like skinny with big tits, thats it, no more.

Try again though, hey world traveler, I have used your reports in Colombia and Venezuela, you seem informational, but you are wrong, I talk to only skinny girls.

KOS

Guys

Sorry, If Jackson does not give me a messaging system, I am screwed, I have no way of instnat messaging you guys, no way to get phone numbers to hang out, I will be screwed, I will have to head to Colombia first, anyways, winter in Buenos Aires, not cool.

Someone change Jacksons mind so that we can hang out, I have no way of communicating, coms on jacks, give me a break already.

KOS

Fat Ass

KOS,

He likes FAT ASS, just they have in the U. S.

I told Jackson that his R. D. Thread is in the wrong place, but lots of mongers like to "to be nice I will say Play with him". A Joker on a Joker. Hum? Maybe something else?

Sidney, where are you at? Where is RD? Yeah, you can act as the mediator, the first round is on me. Not a problem.

Starfe, nah, the Panama board is fine, not apologies necessary, but the Argentina board is different, I pologized, but no email, not sure what I need to get email, he probably wants me to buy a membership.

KOS

KOS: Beg for forgivness

Why don't you start at the Panama board first then work your way down to Buenos Aires. It should take you no less then a year to shake the shit off you spilled on folks.

My Promise

If somehow I am granted private message system, I promise that if I send one nasty email, obscene email, I should be banned immediately for life. But I do not want any of you guys to fake an email to get me in trouble. I am being serious. Come on guys, everybody deserves a second chance.

Just think, if I like Buenos Aires enough, I will live their for many years, and then things will get good, Jackson and I might actually meet.

KOS

All Right Then

I apologize to Jackson, Hunt99, all the black people, and anyone else I surely offended. I offer my sincere apology to all. I am really not that bad of a guy, I just get wild once in a while. The obscene mail was rude, but I have been known to be rude, everybody has their deals, at least I am honest to you and others.

Guys, I have to have private message system, and maybe we could all meet, I would buy the first round of drinks, not a problem. Also, remember, we are all on the same team, that is, looking for the hottest ass in Buenos Aires for the best deal. ANd I mean Women only, no weird stuff.

Again Kos apologizes to all that I offended, jackson is accustom to my verbal abuse for many years, I only want to have and improve my time when I do visit Buenos aires in the very soon future. Looks like July is my estimate of arrival.

KOS

Posting Limitations