Thread: KOS in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Information Post

This information post is related to the board. In 9 days of reporting, 2500 people have crossed this section. I think jackson is making a mistake, the few bad apples that try to ruin me are screwing it up for the other 2490 other people who like my thread.

I would say my thread is a success, and people like my threads, the results speak for themselves. About 10 people have tried to ruin it for me. The other people like what I have to write, Jackson is missing the point. I draw people to this thread and board.

KOS

Talking Information Post

The Information that I have discovered looks good. The apartments that I will be looking for will be in the Recoleta area, this area seems like to be the best. I probably will walk by Jacksons place many times and not even realize it at all. That is ok, I am here to bang and move off.

The hottest Whooores seem like to be found at Blacks, Madahos and Cutty Sark (soemthing) The prices seem like they should be around 200 for take out, but 300 pesos seems to be the robbery (starting) point.

Athletic clubs seem to be megalatron, it seems like it has it all. There are others, but lack the facilities I need.

[Deleted by Admin]

KOS

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Kos: the kiss of death

Quote Originally Posted by El Grandote
    I think maybe we should give him a chance to prove himself in BA. I for one would not mind meeting him for a chat to see if he is "all show and no go". Some guys like to talk trash just to get a reaction. Those of you that know me, can vouch for my friendly personality, let's see if he chooses to squander a friendly gesture.

KOS, name the place and time, I will be there.

El G
    Look what he did to the Panama board. He ruined it 2 years back where posters left in droves. You go make best buddies with this yo yo.
    If you're looking for a $5 hooker that looks like man that can be found under a bridge then I think you found your man.

Starfe

Cool Give him a chance

I think maybe we should give him a chance to prove himself in BA. I for one would not mind meeting him for a chat to see if he is "all show and no go". Some guys like to talk trash just to get a reaction. Those of you that know me, can vouch for my friendly personality, let's see if he chooses to squander a friendly gesture.

KOS, name the place and time, I will be there.

El G

Has anyone actually met this joker?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

I thought I'd give you an idea of the sort of PM s that KOS likes to send:

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    F U COCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSUUUUCCCCKKKEERRRR
    POS
    POS
    POS
    NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Talking Uninformative commentary deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: The commentary posted here was deleted because KOS is limited to posting information only.

Talking

I just added King of Sluts to my ignore list, so unfortunately, when he does announce the exact date of his arrival in Argentina, I will not see it.

Fuuuck u stowe

Unity

What is interesting and fun ist that one thing KOS has done is to to unify those of us who generally disagree. Hunt and I tend to disagree on most / everything. It appears that those who disagree with one another all agree that KOS is an idiot and racist that should be banned.

I propose that EVERY SINGLE POSTER refuse to respond to ANY and ALL of his posts and he will disappear just like Marak5/ Trebek has basically done since most forum members have chose to ignore him.

Guys like KOS and Marak5 have only one goal in mind and that is to stir up s*hit-as I suggested quite a while ago regarding Marak5.

While there will be those of this forum who disagree with one another we all share one thing-people like KOS should go away because they have absolutely NOTHING to offer.

IMO.

Suerte.

Stowe

Wink

Thanx for the advice, but your advice is complete shiiit. Take your advice and shove it so far up your asshole.

KOS

Lightbulb

KOS,

You aren't entitled to have your own thread in the travel reports section unless you are actually writing a travel report. If all you wanted to do was anounce your intentions to visit BA you should have done that in the travel anouncements section. Also I would not complain about Jackson, first of all without him and the work he does, you would not have a forum, much less a thread to post in. If I were Jackson, I would have deleted your account a long time ago. None of us are perfect, but I think we all draw a line at helping out blatantly racist assholes. Here is a hint, next time you join a forum, don't brag about how racist you are and second, if you want help and information, don't personally insult a quarter or more of the forum population by posting hate filled rants about african americans you fucking idiot.

Badboy.

Cool Seaman

Anyday Seaman, I own you.

KOS

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    Seaman, you have contributed absolutely nothing to the forum, where is your information. All you do is feed off of me, go get a life and get some information. You are worthless. Stopfeeding off me and post smething of interest. You a stupid POS.

KOS
    Since you write this about me, I consider this as a personal attack.

But now I am interested in when you come to BsAs!

Just to see if we can meet, and then to see how big your mouth is when you meet me.

Seaman

Thumbs up

Mongers,

Like I have said, I will be in Buenos Aires at the end of January. I will be there for at least 1 month, with three months possible.

KOS

Posting Limitations