Thread: KOS in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    So when you coming to BA?

Thumbs up

Mongers,

All of the guys that post here are like little girls. All you do is bicker back and forth. I think you guys need some whooores to bang. I mean many of you act like little girls, mujercitas.

KOS

Talking Seaman

Seaman, you have contributed absolutely nothing to the forum, where is your information. All you do is feed off of me, go get a life and get some information. You are worthless. Stopfeeding off me and post smething of interest. You a stupid POS.

KOS

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by King of Sluts
    I mean, this is my thread,
    Here you go again. There is absolutely nothing yours on this forum. It is paid for by somebody who uses the name Jackson on this forum. So he is the only one who can actually say it is his!

This thread is my thread and I should be able to post what I want, without people cutting my posts to nothing.
    That person cutting your posts down is the only "owner" down here. So he can do that if he wants. Besides that he is also the person who sets the rules down here, which you have to agree with before you can post. You agreed with these rules, so now you have to obey them. If you don't, well then you will loose the possibility to post here.

I think Jackson needs to relax a little, I mean he is going overboard with his editing. Why can't he just let my posts stay and mind his own business.
    This is his business!

But I think jackson is way way way way way way over reacting.

KOS
    What keeps you from leaving? That would be better for all of us!

Thanks.

Seaman

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MY OWN THREADS ALL AROUND THE WORLD, AND JACKSON DOES NOT LIKE MY POSTS IN ARGENTINA, GREAT, PEOPLE CAN LEAVE MY THREAD, OR IGNORE ME, NOT A PROBLEM.

Actually, only the idiots are confined to their own threads on ISG. It's no honor.

But anyway, there's not one poster on this board who likes your "posts in Argentina" because there haven't been any. Nobody seems to like you either, but that's another story altogether.

Put up something of use to everybody else. Jackson told you what you have to do. Now do it. If you don't like his rules, then don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on your way out of here.

Talking

Lets hope Jackosn broadens his mind and lets people join me in my thread at their individual given choice, if they do not like me, they can leave and not post. But given the same guys cannot stop posting, then I would say that they like to be in my thread. Why else would they be here keep posting and posting. It is kind of amusement for them. How boring is to keep exchanging information, after a while this gets boring. People should realize that they a drawn by conflict, exactly what we have here in the Kos thread. Conflict + Valid information draws a audience.

Thumbs up

Mongers,

I just wanted to thank all you guys for such excpetional comments, I can really use the information. LOL.

Also, if any of you think Jackson is acting really really anal, voice your opinion. I mean, this is my thread, and if people want to join me here, great, if not then you can leave, it is your choice.

This thread is my thread and I should be able to post what I want, without people cutting my posts to nothing. I think Jackson needs to relax a little, I mean he is going overboard with his editing. Why can't he just let my posts stay and mind his own business.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN ME HERE, GREAT, IF NOT, IT IS THEiR CHOICE TO LEAVE, THAT IS WHY JACKSON GIVES ME MY OWN THREAD, CORRECT. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN MY OWN THREADS ALL AROUND THE WORLD, AND JACKSON DOES NOT LIKE MY POSTS IN ARGENTINA, GREAT, PEOPLE CAN LEAVE MY THREAD, OR IGNORE ME, NOT A PROBLEM.

KOS

Quote Originally Posted by HeadGames
    KOS, your next post should be what dates you will be in BA.
    We want to organize a Welcoming Committee for you!

KOS, your next post should be what dates you will be in BA.

Jackson

Hey Jackson.

Way to go with this racist idiot. As I have said before you show tremendous restraint most of the time but this guy has only 1 intention-to insult anyone he can and piss people off without providing any useful information.

Suerte.

Stowe

Cool

Hey jackson,

Of course I am going to come to Buenos Aires, just a matter of time, most likely the new year end of January.

You also cut my private message system off. That is bullshit. I cannot communicate with my private message system off. Why do you persist on banning me, I can always start another name and bombard the forum. Just Chill Out dude and let my posts go.

Also, I have no interest in harrassing jackson or tweek his nose, I make no money off of this situation, so why would I waste my time.

KOS

Administrator

Venues: 398

Let's save ourselves some time.

KOS,

Don't post any more questions that are already answered in the Forum.

If you post any more questions whose answer is already in the forum, I'm just going to delete your post in it's entirety.

The only thing that you can post from now on is information about BA. If you don't have any substantive information about BA to post, then don't post anything.

I know exactly what your intentions are. I know that you have no intentions of visiting Argentina. You are just using this forum to tweek my nose and waste everybody's time. It ends now.

Jackson

KOS,

You don't get it do you?

Seaman- I hear what your saying, but add some useful information instead of giving a breakdown of my words.
    I have already given you the reason why I would not give you any information I might have.

Arrogant- maybe, so would you if you were me.
    This reaction pushed me away from providing you any information I might have for you.
    So no matter how much you will start to demand information or even beg for information, you will not get ANY information out of me.

Seaman
    Last edited by Seaman; 12-16-06 at 12:26. Reason: Forgot a quote....

This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

Goddamn that is funny!

Give up KOS

Let's ignore this ass clown.

He claims to have the best of every thing but apparently his Spanish to English translator needs an upgrade. I haven read 1 coherent report from him.

KOS get better or give it up you POS.

Posting Limitations