Thread: KOS in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mongers

Mongers,

I have been gettign great responses from many of you and have received Pm's for apartments. Great, keep sending the information. I have also done some research, and have found that Megatron (not sure about spelling) is the biggest and best gym. Any more information would be appreciated.

I need a gym with the following:

Pool.

Free Weights.

Basketball Court.

Clean with great amenities.

Also, jackson should let me be on this thread, I am here to gather information, then when I arrive I will give the information. I am preparing a couple months early because I wanat to have everything mapped out before I come to Buenos Aires. Also, I am very serious, I have travled all over the world and two places that I have yet to visit is Rio / Buenos Aires. I have had friends from buenos aires and they said it was Ok. But you really have to be the judge for yourself.

Let me break down Sky Ryders comments:

Arrogant- maybe, so would you if you were me.

Condecending- maybe, not all the time.

Racist- absolutely, I hate [Racial epithet deleted by Admin], at least I am honest with myself.

Culo- I do not agree.

Please raise 10 fingers for me.

Kos (world travleler)

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Retired Member

Talking

The best Chica's and Non Pro's & Whooores as you call them are located out in a park near the American Embassy.

Very cheap and Hotties, they'll suck your dick.

You go for it Boy.

Exon

KOS, I hope that you enjoy your visit and that you find everything you are looking for in place to grace with your presence. I know that you may glean a few pearls of wisdom from my posts, but if that is the case it will be by accident. I for one wouldn't lift a finger, let alone ten to help out such an arrogant, condecending, racist, culo. But hey, that is just me.

Report Deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any racist attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member or to the public in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for posting racist comments will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next racist comment via the "Report this post to a moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

KOS: Please do some research as all of your questions have been answered many times on this board.

King,

Are you the same poster from the Panama board a few years back?

Thanks.

Starfe

Mongers,

Gyms-

Where is the best Gym in the City? I am looking for a Gym with a Pool, basketball court, free weights and basically all the great amenities that one would find in america. I like the total package and am willing to pay alot for a nice gym with indoor basketball and pool.

Apartments-

Who has the best apartments for the cheapest prices? I like quality at a good price, and am looking to move to buenos aires for three months or more.

Whoores-

Where are the best whooores in the day. Are there any great casa de massajes during the day. I like the Bogota set up and like hot girls during the day light.

Non- Pros,

Are there tons of non pro hotties walking around buenos aires? I am mostly looking for some non pros, then add in a little of pro work to fill in the gaps that the non pros cannot take care of.

Any info would be appreciated.

KOS

KOS in Buenos Aires

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations