This blog is moderated by Dave Bravo
    Well, I am not sure what you decided to do, but I hope that you will share that info with us as the plans progress. I did have one other thought for you, since you said you desire to have this be a "public" party. I would hire one or two (or maybe three) to accompany you for the night, as this would certainly add to the ambience and they would be happy to go the the clubs and the like I am sure.

As for me, I would certainly look down on being thrown into any river near the city center. Now, the pool at the manison is a whole other conversation.

The one issue I see with your plan, is that if one or more of the participants decide they feel the need to relieve the pressure of so many beautiful ladies they are going to have to leave the party, find a transito, do the deed and then try to hook up with the party.

Club Blu has some nice pool tables downstairs and is kind of decorated "funky" and I think would be a cool place to visit. Asia de Cuba has good music and has been known to have a bevy of pretty Argentine girls dancing their little booties off, but I don't know how they would react to a bunch of drunk partiers trying to "jump their collective bones".

Hope this adds to your dicussions for the party!

Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    All of this, and more, could be easily arranged!

Just let me know if that's what you want to do, and we'll figure out how, when, and how much!

Saludos,

David
    It is a great idea, I am not wanted to be outside of this.

Br

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Bravo

When I close my eyes to imagine the evening I'm looking for, I see the groom getting thrown into a river at some point.

I see the group getting into a short but vigorous fist-fight somewhere in Belgrano.

Mr. Bravo
    How about Paducah, Kentucky? There is a river nearby and I am sure you can find some dumb whoares willing to follow you around, watch the fisticuffs and jack you off into "Big Muddy".

A movable feast?

You could rent a yacht in BsAs, tool up and down the coast, stock it with a suitable group of hookers, a bartender, some catered food, and at least a couple of crew members who can remain sober and fish the celebrants out of the water.

This suggestion will be taken strongly into consideration, though I have a feeling that the desired dynamic for this particular group will lean more towards public carousal, as well as constant movement, two elements that The Mansion, for all it's virtues, can't provide.

When I close my eyes to imagine the evening I'm looking for, I see the groom getting thrown into a river at some point.

I see the group getting into a short but vigorous fist-fight somewhere in Belgrano.

Unlimited erotic satisfaction from multiple willing partners will play its part, I am sure, but I don't think it will wholly saturate the evening. Perhaps this distinction will serve to sharpen our discussion.

I do like the idea of having a few beautiful "tag-alongs" in our employ at all times.

Please keep it coming, gentlemen. I remain,

Mr. Bravo

THis could be arranged!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Ryder
    If I were the one in charge of this "once in a lifetime affair", I would arrange with Dave to rent the mansion for the evening and have a large asado for the particiapants and then let the party begin. The participants would be at least one chica per gentleman, although I would think that for such an event there should be extras.

I would ask Roxana for a few recomendations of ladies she would think would enjoy such an evening and also look at a few on the various websites. Also Dave and Jackson might have some good input. You might also consider asking some of the privado girls you might have enjoyed on occasion.

I would tell the girls they are being hired for the evening and are to be available for any / and or all the gentlemen attending and also may be asked to participate with more than one girl in attendance.

They will be paid a flat rate for the evening and expected to show up for the asado (if you wish) and be entertaining and enjoyable company as well as sex partners.

I would also hire the "mansion masajista" for the evening, to work out any "kinkiness" that might occur.

I am not sure this fits into what you were asking, but I suspect that those gentlemen asked to attend this event will not soon forget such an evening out.

Sky
    All of this, and more, could be easily arranged!

Just let me know if that's what you want to do, and we'll figure out how, when, and how much!

Saludos,

David

Cool

If I were the one in charge of this "once in a lifetime affair", I would arrange with Dave to rent the mansion for the evening and have a large asado for the particiapants and then let the party begin. The participants would be at least one chica per gentleman, although I would think that for such an event there should be extras.

I would ask Roxana for a few recomendations of ladies she would think would enjoy such an evening and also look at a few on the various websites. Also Dave and Jackson might have some good input. You might also consider asking some of the privado girls you might have enjoyed on occasion.

I would tell the girls they are being hired for the evening and are to be available for any / and or all the gentlemen attending and also may be asked to participate with more than one girl in attendance.

They will be paid a flat rate for the evening and expected to show up for the asado (if you wish) and be entertaining and enjoyable company as well as sex partners.

I would also hire the "mansion masajista" for the evening, to work out any "kinkiness" that might occur.

I am not sure this fits into what you were asking, but I suspect that those gentlemen asked to attend this event will not soon forget such an evening out.

Sky

Retired Member

Checkmark

I can't help you with much here, but I can give you some advice.

Stay away from Natalia, shes bad news.

"BONUS QUESTION: "Natalia", a tall and lovely recent Paraguaian import, current employed at Affaire Pueyrredon, where she also resides, claims to have a boyfriend waiting for her back at Paraguay. WHAT IS THIS ALLEGED BOYFRIEND'S NAME?"

Exon

The Perfect Bachelor Party

Long time listener. First time caller.

As the title of this thread would suggest, I am trying to plan and execute the perfect bachelor party. I'm betting some of you kids have done this in Buenos Aires, or come close.

We are talking six, seven dudes, all a little under thirty. We know our way around with the city and idioma and whatnot, most having lived here for a few years now, so please do not send me to Black or somesuch thing. But we've never had to celebrate a wedding before--I'm guessing the constant presence of intensely fuckable young women was a factor--and, quite frankly, never thought we would. But a man has made his choice and we would like to send him out in style.

We have our food etc. consumption covered, as well as roughly where we'd like to be found stumbling at 5:00 am. But the intervening hours are currently up for grabs. We had some mud-wrestling on the agenda, but it fell through, and I thought we could have made a stronger choice anyway.

Who among you has done this properly?

What can you recommend?

Please be generous with your experience and wisdom, gentlemen. If this thread can help us turn the night into a success, I'll post a long, entertaining, and doubtless extremely naughty recap.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I remain,

Mr. Bravo.

(BONUS QUESTION: "Natalia", a tall and lovely recent Paraguaian import, current employed at Affaire Pueyrredon, where she also resides, claims to have a boyfriend waiting for her back at Paraguay. WHAT IS THIS ALLEGED BOYFRIEND'S NAME?

Posting Limitations