Thread: Traviesas

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123

Wink

If you click through all of her pics you get to the menu of the real good ones.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...adi/Badi02.htm

She blows helga away.

Retired Member

Talking

Rather than a Trannie, how about some of this shit.

Sorta off the beaten path

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...ga/Helga01.htm

Helga looks sorta interesting.

Exon

Agreed JBL,

Badboy

Get a glue again!

Badboy,

As I stated there is no way anyone can win on the subject. My point was that Exon was only having fun with the situation the same as he does with most situations. And a lot of people took his comments to mean something more then I feel they did. I hardly feel that his posting is curving the site to an only gay excepted site. And I have read all the comments about the thread including JAckson's.

As you said and I quote you "This post is still here so we can all give our thoughts and we are." So I guess my comments do make sence because that is exactly what I am doing (giving my thoughts) And thank you for your many thought too!

JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    Hey JBL,

I think Jackson has made his position clear, if you only go back and read it. He doesn't want this kind of stuff on his forum. And the Majority of the forum members agree, just take a look at the poll, (isn't democracy grand? The only reason Jackson hasn't already deleted this thread is because he is giving a chance for all the " Macho Men " and " Fiddling Nancies " to give their opinions. So your comments don't make much sense. This post is still here so we can all give our thoughts and we are.

Badboy.

Don't mind other people talking about TV's, I just don't think Jacksons AP website is the place for that type of stuff.

Hey JBL,

I think Jackson has made his position clear, if you only go back and read it. He doesn't want this kind of stuff on his forum. And the Majority of the forum members agree, just take a look at the poll, (isn't democracy grand?) The only reason Jackson hasn't already deleted this thread is because he is giving a chance for all the " Macho Men " and " Fiddling Nancies " to give their opinions. So your comments don't make much sense. This post is still here so we can all give our thoughts and we are.

Badboy.

Don't mind other people talking about TV's, I just don't think Jacksons AP website is the place for that type of stuff.

Get A Clue!

I think I have only written twice on the board. And this is the last argument I want to get in the middle of. After all no matter what your position there is going to be someone that will get personal and put you down for your opinions. But we all have an opinion and this is mine. Exon is a well know individual both on this site and in person. He has written many good threads and reports that have helped many of us. And that's exactly the way I took this thread. He was simply reporting what he saw and having a fun by embellishing a little.

So now all the " Macho Men" have to protect their turf by telling everyone else how they should think. The thread was clearly identified. If it's not something you wanted to read about why did all the macho men even open it? And once they did open why did they read it all? Oh, I know "it was your right to do so". And you would be correct. It is your right to do so. Just as it was Exon's right to post it. It's Jackson's site and his to monitor. If he doesn't like what was written then he can delete. It's that simple. I've seen him do it many times in the past. So big deal, get a life and move on already!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I think there's a lot of lukering "Fudge Packers" out there that don't post much. Those guy's would love Fucking a beautiful Traviesa in the Ass in the park.

I mean theres a bunch of guys that are always posting about anal with their Chica. How they Fucked her in the Ass and she screamed with delight or pain, depending on how "Sick" the CockSucker is.

I mean these same MotherFuckers have been Fucking Sheep in the barn yard along with the pigs & goats for years. Why do they feal threatend about the discussion of Fucking the "Trannie"?

I tend to aggree with Roxana's post below.

But.

Just suppose you were an Iraiqi prisoner held by US Troops in the middle east. The US female guard comes to you in the middle of the night, your naked and say's were bored making you "jack Off" in front of us. We're either going to let you go or kill you tonight if you don't do what we tell you.

You must Fuck the "Butt Ugly lesbian Bull Dyke" in her sloppy pussy missionary style or the "Beautiful Transvestite" in her tight Ass doggie style, its your choice. If you don't Cum in 5 minutes we'll kill You, but first, if we have to kill you we'll have the dog bite your cock & balls off. (this seems to be the US Army's version of Sport Fucking by the way)

Which one would you pick?

Exon

Big Mistake

A TV is not man or woman but both and an aberration of nature. Therefore, men attracted to them are also of a deviant and aberrant sexual nature totally incompatible with the psychology of a normal monger.

This will lead to exactly the kind of divisiveness and conflict that site administration is trying so hard to avoid.

I would avoid introducing any kind of sexually perverse dialogue to this forum, especially fag stuff just to provide female posters someone to chat with.

Exon, if we take your analogy at face value, just because some fucking degenerates are diddling children, then we ought to allow discussion of diddling children on this board. It's not a question of feeling "threatened," it's the difference between being a gentleman and being a sicko.

Have some standards, amigo. Because without them, it's a pretty gross underworld out there.

Retired Member

Talking

I think there's a lot of lukering "Fudge Packers" out there that don't post much. Those guy's would love Fucking a beautiful Traviesa in the Ass in the park.

I mean theres a bunch of guys that are always posting about anal with their Chica. How they Fucked her in the Ass and she screamed with delight or pain, depending on how "Sick" the CockSucker is.

I mean these same MotherFuckers have been Fucking Sheep in the barn yard along with the pigs & goats for years. Why do they feal threatend about the discussion of Fucking the "Trannie"?

I tend to aggree with Roxana's post below.

But.

Just suppose you were an Iraiqi prisoner held by US Troops in the middle east. The US female guard comes to you in the middle of the night, your naked and say's were bored making you "jack Off" in front of us. We're either going to let you go or kill you tonight if you don't do what we tell you.

You must Fuck the "Butt Ugly lesbian Bull Dyke" in her sloppy pussy missionary style or the "Beautiful Transvestite" in her tight Ass doggie style, its your choice. If you don't Cum in 5 minutes we'll kill You, but first, if we have to kill you we'll have the dog bite your cock & balls off. (this seems to be the US Army's version of Sport Fucking by the way)

Which one would you pick?

Exon

"I just stumbled onto this thread"

It is amazing how many have just stumbled upon this thread. I guess when you saw " Traviesas" in bold print it looked like "Travel visas".

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    And I think I'm going to vomit.
    Did you drive by the park and see Exon in the bushes? Wonder what those stains were on the back seat of Mo's car?

I just stumbled onto this thread

And I think I'm going to vomit.

Wink Traviesas In Buenos Aires.

Cough, Cough!

I usually don't participate in the board's discussions as it's not my role but as I've been mentioned in this thread, I would like to say something.

First of all, I consider Exon's original posts about the TVs in Buenos Aires as a valuable contribution. Maybe he was "giving shit" to whoever but obviously, it's so valuable that we are discussing it here a lot, exchanging posts, making a poll, a rich activity as I haven't seen since a long time ago.

From my point of view, Thank God; maybe we now can have the opportunity of discussing something more than just cheap budgets looking like "Principles".

The purpose of this forum is: "getting information of paid sex with women".

So, would that also mean that this forum is for exchanging information of getting sex with lesbians?

Because from what I understand, lesbians are also "women"!

Ok, I know that now someone will say that this is stupid because lesbians don't want to have sex with males. Are you so sure?

Sexuality is a complex biological, genetical, mechanical, psychological, social, cultural, economical and political subject. So, I ask you to think this:

The definition of what a "woman" in terms of sexuality is not that simple because if you are just looking for "women" to be screwed for money, you don't need to leave your own Queen size bed at home. There, you've got a "woman" that you pay for, right beside you!

So if a "woman" is that simple to define, you only need to go and screw your *^^&&$^! Wife everyday as she is a "woman"!

Why hunting for just somebody else that most of the time is just seen as a "woman"? (I understand that all of us need diversity, but this is not the point here)

Those "women" who you are coming for, that you desire, that you hunt, they are "women" because of what you perceive about them: A beautiful body, sex appeal, the make up, the sensual clothes, the feminine attitude, something that appeals to your manhood.

It's OK but those same perceptions of a "woman" can also be found from a transvestite or a transsexual while those same perceptions of a "woman" can't be found from some lesbians although they are "women".

So, what I'm trying to say is that TVs could be part of the purpose of this forum as in terms of sexuality they are "women" providing sex for money.

I will respect Jackson's decision about this thread, this is basic for me and I'm telling you all so you know it. However, I don't think this could be a threat for the ones who are not interested in this subject as the excuse of "I don't want to read this in the forum" is simple to be solved. Just don't read it.

I'm expressing my opinion only, but I want to let you know that despite the fact that Exon could give them a try, he won't be neither the first one nor the last one! And you know that I can assert so as I've been working for "men" since four years ago.

So, if Jackson decides that this matter can be discussed in this forum, I would like to offer my section for this thread, so the sensitive ones won't need to go to my dark alley!

Also I suggest that public pictures can't be posted only opinions and information.

Kisses!

Roxanne; a "woman" who can act as a "man".

Thumbs down Exon this could be you!

It could happen to you some night in the park.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shemale-priceless (Small).jpg‎  

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    I don't think their is any homophobia here at all, I just think most people agree that this topic doesn't belong on this forum.
    Perfectly phrased.

Posting Limitations