View Poll Results: Should the Forum foster discussions about transvestites and/or transsexuals?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am interested in transvestites and/or transsexuals.

5 4.67%
  • Okay, but limited to specific threads so it's not in front of me.

32 29.91%
  • No! (Don't these guys have their own forum somewhere?)

70 65.42%

Thread: Transvestites and Transsexuals

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thumbs down No Changes Please

What a nice running gun battle guys. For what it's worth (not much) as many other mongers have found this site is for guys looking for P4P chicas and all the ancillary information that frequently goes with it. IMHO the site has always accomplished this function and I would hate to see that change. With that though in mind "IF IT AIN'T BROKE. DON'T FIX IT". I vote NO.

Wink Sounds like you are the only one afraid to venture out, Out of the closet that is

Are you getting the last word in yet? Weren't you going to bed? As far as the ISG, is concerned. I don't really care for it much since I only punt in BA at the moment, When in Europe, I don't use many forums, and when in the US, I don't punt, and as far as the rest of Latin America is concerned, I also don't use forums that much. We are in an Argentina Forum and therefore we are talking about your contribution to this particular forum, which in your part, has been nothing except fighting people about the rights of Transexuals to post on Jacksons heterosexual forum. I am not here to compare posts, because as far as AP is concerned you have no posts for the past two years, so their is nothing to compare.

Nice try though, I caught you telling others this website was not for gay talk and I agreed with you, I guess your short term goals of trying to attack Hunt superceded the long term goal of making a point in favor of people being allowed to post gay content on this forum. Nice try but your wit is rusty, maybe it's been that two years in hibernation. Or were you just afraid to come out and post ?

Badboy

Hey Badboy

This is now the 2nd time you have edited your lame post. Is it right yet? Don't you realize you throw the whole conversation out of sequence every time you have to go back and correct your thoughts.

Also when you dredged up my posting history did you realize that Argentina Private is part of a much bigger Jackson website known as the ISG. Tell me your not afraid to venture out of Argentina even if it's just on the web. I'll put the quality of my posts up against yours any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick1
    Nice of you to share, but this probably isn't the right website.
    No, it was ingenious of you Slick, you made our point for us, and I quote " but this probably isn't the right website ". And I agree with Hunt, you haven't contributed to this forum in two years, and you come back to defend transexual sex? I mean I am all for defending peoples rights, but coming out of a two year hibernation to defends transgendered individuals posting their exploits on a forum that is meant to help Men find Women for sex?

But again you said it best, nice to share but this isn't the right website. And a simple google search will get you many gay or tranny chat sites I am sure, no need to store them on your computer, I think if people want to write or read about that stuff they should go elsewhere.

Badboy.

Finally the confrontational side comes out the minute I agree with your assesment that this is not the correct website for gay talk. Seems we are empassioned by this topic aren't we? Seems the little boy is the one getting his panties in a bunch because others don't want this kind of stuff on our forum. If you have such a busy life and don't have time to contribute to the forum, you should keep it that way. Because it appears you have made THIS thread your home, Slick1 the Caped Tranny Avenger

Hey Hunt

One last thing before I go. Remember back on 11/2/06 when another one of Exxons posts prompted a response from you. I believe it was about Maria Christina, and then you jumped in with the thumbs up sign about the possibility of as you put it "golden showers". You remember the post Hunt.

Now I'm sure a smart guy like you realizes that some may even percieve that golden shower sexual act as at a minimum being slightly bizarre, while others may feel it is truely perverted and gross. Agreed?

I know we have our differences here Hunt but I really just want to assure you that should some future posters attack you about your penchant for having someone piss on your head, I will be there to steadfastly protect your right to post about it. That is my promise. Now have a good night.

No, it was ingenious of you Slick, you made our point for us, and I quote " but this probably isn't the right website ". And I agree with Hunt, you haven't contributed to this forum in two years, and you come back to defend transexual sex? I mean I am all for defending peoples rights, but coming out of a two year hibernation to defends transgendered individuals posting their exploits on a forum that is meant to help Men find Women for sex?

But again you said it best, nice to share but this isn't the right website. And a simple google search will get you many gay or tranny chat sites I am sure, no need to store them on your computer, I think if people want to write or read about that stuff they should go elsewhere.

Badboy.

Finally the confrontational side comes out the minute I agree with your assesment that this is not the correct website for gay talk. Seems we are empassioned by this topic aren't we? Seems the little boy is the one getting his panties in a bunch because others don't want this kind of stuff on our forum. If you have such a busy life and don't have time to contribute to the forum, you should keep it that way. Because it appears you have made THIS thread your home, Slick1 the Caped Tranny Avenger.

Yes I have not contributed in 2 years. Unlike you and Hunt who seem to have taken up permanent residence here and whose sole identity depends on the existence of this site. Sorry I have not lent you any insight in the past 2 years on how to find yourself a woman. Poor guy, did you really need a website to help you do that?

I haven't said word one about defending transexual or transvestite sex. Frankly I have nothing to say, never had the experience. I read one funny report and defended that posters right to write such a report. Is that such an affront to your masculinity. I know you will always fail to see the distinction between the two, but who cares. Nor was I the one to post the links or the photos, that little boy was provided by your Foleyesque compadres.

Badboy

Not quite my ignorant Irish pal. There are neither bi or homosexual tendencies in this poster. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But it is nice to know that for those so inclined you do possess all the gay links on your PC. Nice of you to share, but this probably isn't the right website.

Now I see what Jackson means. He allows Exxon to post one funny report about his night on the town and the next things guys are either posting pics of tranny sex or links to their favorite gay websites, all the while under the guise of being staunchly heterosexual. We'll I guess that is how they have learned to bend the rules. It's all clear now, if you pretend to be a "proudly intolerant heterosexual" you get to clutter up the board with all your fav gay links. Ingenuis Hunt.

Funny that you should have a link to the GayGuide right at your fingertips.

Did you just happen to "stumble" on to that site as well?
    Just being considerate to a bi-sexual poster in need, such as yourself. I am a paragon of courtesy. Kindly be courteous to the rest of us and go there, and don't come back, fancy boy.

(Regarding bringing freaks out of the woodwork: I find it very interesting that a poster, such as Slick1, who hasn't made a single post in 26 months would come running back to the board to participate in an effort to bring transvestites and all their ilk to the board - and to offer not one word about anything else other than how much he wants to be able to talk about TVs. As was suggested by another poster earlier in the thread, if you turn over certain rocks, all the cockroaches will come scurrying out. Better to leave that rock on the ground. )

Funny that you should have a link to the GayGuide right at your fingertips.

Did you just happen to "stumble" on to that site as well?

It is not getting my way to allow Exxon or any other poster to post on this thread. His post was funny, candid, and did not offend my adult sensibilities. My way is simply to oppose those that wish to profess some self acclaimed air of moral superiority and against those that exhibit utter intolerance towards others that are different. I get my fill of that from George Bush. Jackson, this does not apply to you. It is your site and if this thread causes you problems you clearly have a right to control its content. But in my opinion, no one else does.
    The only one who seems to have a problem with how this site is run is you, Slick1. There's a long-standing policy against discussing anything other than for Men to discuss finding Women for sex.

You don't like it? Here's your website:

http://www.thegayguide.com.ar/

Go there. Quickly. And leave us heterosexuals alone. Get your fudge packed somewhere else.

When it comes to faggots, kiddie diddlers, and fucking animals, I'm proudly intolerant. And nice try, trying to drag politics into it. It has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with not wanting degenerate scum cluttering up the board with their sick bullshit.

It is not getting my way to allow Exxon or any other poster to post on this thread. His post was funny, candid, and did not offend my adult sensibilities. My way is simply to oppose those that wish to profess some self acclaimed air of moral superiority and against those that exhibit utter intolerance towards others that are different. I get my fill of that from George Bush. Jackson, this does not apply to you. It is your site and if this thread causes you problems you clearly have a right to control its content. But in my opinion, no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
    Is it? Really? Not for much longer, if Slick1 and a few others get their way.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Hunt99 and Slick

Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Posting Limitations