View Poll Results: Should the Forum foster discussions about transvestites and/or transsexuals?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am interested in transvestites and/or transsexuals.

5 4.67%
  • Okay, but limited to specific threads so it's not in front of me.

32 29.91%
  • No! (Don't these guys have their own forum somewhere?)

70 65.42%

Thread: Transvestites and Transsexuals

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    "If that's what you want to do, you can kiss my rosy red Irish ass."

Why is your Irish Ass so rosy red? Or is that a secret code explanation as to why you happened to "stumble" across the Traviesa thread.

And no I won't "kiss" your rosy red Irish ass but Exxon can direct you to a park where plenty of other guys will.

Your requests exhibit a tendency towards what some may percieve as aberrant sexual behavior. You should tone it down lest you be percieved as a sicko.

One last thing, no one was ever debating pedophilia. Most intelligent posters would never even attempt to equate the consensual sex, albeit different, between two members of the same sex, with the forced sex upon a child. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick1
    "I don't care to associate with faggots and am not degenerate enough to enjoy posts about TVs, sex with children, or sex with animals. Fuck you people who do."

Then please share why you just happened to "stumble" on the traviesa thread.
    I make it a point to read all the threads on the board when I can. I didn't see the "traviesa" thread until I went back through the recent past, which I had not looked at since I was traveling.

Some people may find your excessive use of profanity offensive. Others like Capt. Dps may take offense to your unwarranted personal attack. What self- inadequacies and fears is your foul mouth attempting to compensate for, or perhaps you're just bereft of the ability to debate a topic in a civil manner?
    Debating pedophilia and transvestites in a civil manner? If that's what you want to do, you can kiss my rosy red Irish ass. "For the people"? Hah! "For the sickos" would be more like it.

"I don't care to associate with faggots and am not degenerate enough to enjoy posts about TVs, sex with children, or sex with animals. Fuck you people who do."

Then please share why you just happened to "stumble" on the traviesa thread.

Some people may find your excessive use of profanity offensive. Others like Capt. Dps may take offense to your unwarranted personal attack. What self- inadequacies and fears is your foul mouth attempting to compensate for, or perhaps you're just bereft of the ability to debate a topic in a civil manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dps
    Yes it should. The info. On this subject is very helpful both for the nay sayers and the tranny fans. The site is wonderful because it gives the skinny of the street live in citys and countries we want to familar oursleves with the tranny's are a part of that street life.

IMHO.

Cap!
    Brilliant first post from somebody who registered on December 11th, doubless to make this precise post. Go crawl back under your fucking rock.

Whoever in this thread said that discussing faggots would bring out all the sickos and queers is absolutely right. "Capt Dps" is a perfect example.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick1

I'm not into Trannies but I did enjoy the report. Funny stuff. Much better reading than the multitude of posts by guys that take themselves and their amazing sexual performances way too seriously.
    There are plenty of contributors to this site who like getting blowjobs from men. One of them even threatened to kill me the next time I set foot in Buenos Aires for having pointed this out.

There is no shortage of gay- and bi-themed websites on the internet. If you like that kind of thing, go there I say. I don't care to associate with faggots and am not degenerate enough to enjoy posts about TVs, sex with children, or sex with animals. Fuck you people who do.

Interesting

At this juncture almost 40% of the membership don't feel threatened by Exons traviesa adventure and report. I wonder if the simple majority of the self proclaimed responsible mongers will eventually determine what is appropriate for all on the forum.

I'm not into Trannies but I did enjoy the report. Funny stuff. Much better reading than the multitude of posts by guys that take themselves and their amazing sexual performances way too seriously.

For now I'm just interested in gauging the reactions. That's funny stuff too!

I especially love the responsible mongering angle. For those posters, unless your sex life is solely limited to prostitutes, did you ever wonder how those in the non-mongering world may view your prostitute follies and how it potentially impacts their safe sex world.

Thumbs up sHOULD IT BE ALLOWED

Yes it should. The info. On this subject is very helpful both for the nay sayers and the tranny fans. The site is wonderful because it gives the skinny of the street live in citys and countries we want to familar oursleves with the tranny's are a part of that street life.

IMHO.

Cap!

This is hard to vote on as I am a believer in everyone's freedom to choose how he lives his sex life as long as it's between consenting adults. But Alan is absolutely right. These guys will end up dominating each and every post no matter what the subject is. So I'll shove my "political right" views out of sight and vote "no way" - let them stick to their own forum! (And not feel in the least guilty about it)

Trannies

While I do not have anything against them and wish them well in their lives and realize that they are how they were created, I certainly do not want to read about transvestites and / or transsexuals.

IMO.

Suerte.

Stowe

Thumbs down No way. No way!

I enjoy and have always enjoyed reading and posting on this forum. This forum has saved me a lot of money with advice from seasoned mongers and knowledgeable, experienced Argentina mongers. I have met many of you on my trips and I have absolutely NO interest in reading the posting of TVs or gay men. I do not believe many of the mongers I have met and shared stories and drinks with would want these types of postings on this forum. This is a forum that posts very important information for newbies and new to Argentina mongers. I appreciate postings giving me the "heads up" on areas where I might run into guys posing as women and TVs, but I do not want to read about their exploits here.

Coach

Thumbs down Don't ruin the site with gay talk, save that stuff for a different forum

I will now add my very own worthless two cents,.

I think that the theme of ArgentinaPrivate would be ruined if gay, bi-sexual, and transexual topics started entering the forum. I think if the theme was " the premier website for Gay men in Argentina " then it wold be ok, but it is not. This is, or at least I thought it was when I joined, a forum for straight men interested in the P4P scene in Argentina. I have found this to be true. I have also found that this website also contains very valuable information on a wide range of topics, including meaningless political banter, I can accept all of this. But what would be hard to accept would be this forum turning into a place for gays to talk about gay sex. I have no problem with homosexuals but I don't want it on THIS forum. If I want to read about gay sex I will type in gayargentina.com or something. I really think it is time to put our collective foot down on this one. Their are few posters who actually post meaningful stuff on here as it is, to add to that gay posts that will gross out the majority, it just doesn't make sense.

Badboy

It has clearly been and is a hetro forum - leave it that way.

I pull my long haired thinking head up out of the ground every once in a while and post and this seemed like a good thread to "wake up" for.

It's like my bowling league - it's men only. There is no "technical" reason that my bowling league could not or should not invite women - we just like it the way it is so it stays a men's only league. If someone wants to join / start a mixed league more power to 'em. Freedom of choice, so to speak.

Well, this forum is a "men interested in finding fun affordable hetro sex" forum. It certainly could entertain other persuasions but it doesn't and it shouldn't - 'cuz we like it this way, warts and all. If someone wants to make a "ChicksWithDicksinBA.com" site then go for it, whatever.

So my horseshit analogy notwithstanding, leave the forum as is please.

Zappaman

Thumbs down Please No!

So this is my first post.

Look, I really do not care what people do, but everywhere TV and TS lovers go they try to take over the forums. It does not matter what the thread subject is, they want to turn it into some ladyboy crap. It never stays in only one forum topic.

And then they get all pissed off at those of us that have the nerve (in their opinion) to say that we are not into it. Like because we do not want to do it or be involved with it that is somehow an insult to them. The fact that this poll is even here, I believe, makes this point.

They have their forums, we should be able to have ours.

=============================================

Hi Mark Linger,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your comments. As a forum manager for several years now, I can confirm your observations about what happens when you let the TV, TS, Gays, pediphiles and other persons with similar proclivities voice their agendas on any forum. That's one of several reasons why I (usually) move quickly to stamp out their overtures.

Thanks,

Jackson

No fucking way.

What a way to destroy this forum that would be by turning it into something hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Cause I don't give a shit one way or another, I've always "batted" right handed and will continue to do so.
    What about catching?

Posting Limitations