View Poll Results: Should the Forum foster discussions about transvestites and/or transsexuals?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am interested in transvestites and/or transsexuals.

5 4.67%
  • Okay, but limited to specific threads so it's not in front of me.

32 29.91%
  • No! (Don't these guys have their own forum somewhere?)

70 65.42%

Thread: Transvestites and Transsexuals

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I could care less if Mo or Exon get their rocks off with chicks with dicks. As long as it's in a clearly marked forum, let them have their fun, and not force anyone who doesn't want to read it. I doubt this will happen here, however.

I think advertising where some of these fellows hang out will be a good thing, so that drunk punters don't make a big mistake. I had a bet with a buddy of mine in Costa Rica about some trannys. He swore up and down that they were normal chicas. We parked the car, and strolled by, only to be met with a deep voiced "Hola". This is yet another reason why I don't drink and monger.

Retired Member

Talking

I voted too,

"Okay, but limited to specific threads so it's not in front of me."

Cause I don't give a shit one way or another, I've always "batted" right handed and will continue to do so.

Exon

Thumbs down No!

I agree with “live and let live." Actually, I hope all you mongers start going to the park with Exon and Mat, because that leaves a lot more pussy for me. However if you do go to the park please stay in the park, Don’t switch hit! Having said that, I vote NO because this forum is to help guys find chicas, it already has enough bullshit on it.

Punter 127

I couldn't really vote. I want to vote pro-queer, but by your poll, that means I am interested in transvestites! (Not that theres anything wrong with that.) Maybe you could have a choice that says.

"Yes, I do not feel threatened by homosexuality. I say live and let live."

The second choice seems kind of silly, because of course it would be another section. I don't think anyone would suggest that you mingle in transvestite privados with regular privados.

BTW, I respect that it is your (Jackson's) decision to do whatever you want, but since you seem to be asking. Thats just my opinion. Its not really going to affect me since its not my bag of tea (pun intended).

Administrator

Venues: 398

Transvestites and Transsexuals

Should discussions about transvestites and / or transsexuals be allowed on the ArgentinaPrivate Forum?

Posting Limitations