This blog is moderated by Snap Man

If you want wam, bam and thank you mam

Don't go to a place that's priced on 2 hour blocks of time. If you look through this forum there are plenty of places and girls with 30 minute prices. The beauty of the working Argentine chica culture is that many of these girls, if treated nicely, will be very, very affectionate-- like a girl friend. That is very rare in the usa and very expensive. If you want a quick 20 to 30 minutes, that's great--don't go to a place that is priced on two hour blocks. Like Madahos or tell the cafe girl you want 30 minutes and she'll give you a price or be more flexible on her pricing.

Be open to try something new. If your with a good girl who has the skills---she'll do bbbj for an hour bringing you up and down to hold off and give you more than your money's worth. READ the forum. If the idea of 60 minutes of bbbj sounds good and you don't know where to go, call Roxana.

Tell her want you want and she'll likely find it for you. Dickhead and Capt Dave know places where you can buy 20 minutes for 45 pesos--that's us$15.00

1hr.2hr's etc. What to do?

Speaking for myself.

1) You review the business arrangements - I'm paying you x pesos for why hours; I expect you to stay for the entire why hours; I will pay you before you leave, not now; I expect the following services; etc. (if your Spanish is not very good this can take a while);

2) Offer her a drink; a little small talk; convince her that you are not the SOB you sounded like during the discussion of the business arrangements;

3) Undress her, telling her what a beautiful body she has.

4) Have sex.

5) If you'd like to have another pop you'll likely need some recovery time - the older you are the more time you'll need - small talk, mutual massaging, whatever.

6) Go to 4) above.

If she's an attractive and sweet girl 2 hours will pass in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap Man
    So this may sound like a stupid question but I was wondering what do you do for all that time? I mean most people are done in a lot less than the time they pay for (1hr, 2 hr, over night) so what happens for the rest of the time? Multiple cups? Just Chill? Or Just extend the experience for that long (don't see that happending:-)

Just a general question

1hr, 2hr hours, etc. What to do?

So this may sound like a stupid question but I was wondering what do you do for all that time? I mean most people are done in a lot less than the time they pay for (1hr, 2 hr, over night) so what happens for the rest of the time? Multiple cups? Just Chill? Or Just extend the experience for that long (don't see that happending:-)

Just a general question

Posting Limitations