Thread: Capitu New

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Capituhot
    My AVG (anti virus) caught a nasty little bugger when I clicked on her link.

You are hilarious

Thomaso,

I take off my hat dude that was awesome both funny and true,

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Here is the translation:

I am back in Argentina because they threw me out of Mexico.

I only work with tourists (foreigners) who know little about the price structure here in BA so I can charge them more.

I charge big bucks for the same service others provide. As stated: "work little" so don't expect any extras.

I only use email so I can be sure you are a rich gringo and I can use your address to ask for money after you go back home because I need a car to help out my sick great-grandmother whose home was destroyed by a hail storm.

Best part of the site is the lore ipsum text. This one I really enjoyed!

Smile

Thomaso,

You should be an interpreter at the UN. Imagine what you could accomplish!

Here is the translation:

I am back in Argentina because they threw me out of Mexico.

I only work with tourists (foreigners) who know little about the price structure here in BA so I can charge them more.

I charge big bucks for the same service others provide. As stated: "work little" so don't expect any extras.

I only use email so I can be sure you are a rich gringo and I can use your address to ask for money after you go back home because I need a car to help out my sick great-grandmother whose home was destroyed by a hail storm.

Your english makes no sense. I think babelfish might give a better translation than the 2 posts and your website.

Your website 'about us' talks about yourself in third person in the male voice. Think about it.

Capitu New

Hi,

I am in Buenos Aires again. I take care of exclusively tourist.

Work little but well payment (my service is the number one)

I take care of single by email a: capituhot@gmail. Com

Or by MSN a: capituhot2007@hotmail. Com

Kisses.

www.capituhot.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capi1.jpg‎   colita.jpg‎   DSCF1343.jpg‎   super.jpg‎   DSCF1556.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations