This blog is moderated by Sly One

Don't know if you noticed

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    For your information: Our rate for a month works out at about $USD 32 per night.We are 7 blocks away from Recoleta shopping Mall, very close to the action...The apartments are clean modern and well maintained with local cell phone...All of our staff speak fluent English and we offer free money exchange ....Granted our TV is 36 inch LCD with 100 + channels cable is not a 42 inch ...But when you are in B.A. On vacation best to be out enjoying yourself and not sitting in an apartment watching TV you can do that in your home for free..

Yes we also give a 10% discount to our returning guests and most do return....So we must be doing something right ? I do know our competition because when by apartments are full and they frequently are. I have stayed in other apartments including The Mansion and I am yet to find something better providing privacy for the price.

So for your next stay here you are invited to stay with us and give a factual post after your next stay ?

P.M. Me if you want to accept my offer.

Sly One (Senior ISG Member).

Owner AAA Apartments.
    But the post you quoted is nearly 6 years old. Had you left it alone I doubt if anybody would have ever read it again.

Just saying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

How would you know ?? You have never stayed with us ?

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    Jackson has a number of smaller apartments in a great location for around US$50 per nite--seperate living room vs bedroom and full run of a huge mansion with many amenities: 55" HD tV with Sat instead of cable, vonage phone with free calling to the usa and a number in tghe usa for friends, family or business calls, maid service, full gourmet kitchen.

Or google rentingBA. Com they will negociate a little bit when things are slow.

For US$500 per week I am in a 650 sq ft luxury building with a live night ime guard, 42" plazma, high end modern furnishings and a great location.

This agency with all the aaaaaaaa needs to research the competition: reynolds argentine real estate, rentingBA are good places to start if and only if jackson's set up is not for you.

For your first few visits espcially, jackson's set up will give you contact with other mongers. I want to not be staying with other mongers----I'm anti-social--dropped on my head as a baby and I've been to Buenos Aires around 30 times.
    For your information: Our rate for a month works out at about $USD 32 per night.We are 7 blocks away from Recoleta shopping Mall, very close to the action...The apartments are clean modern and well maintained with local cell phone...All of our staff speak fluent English and we offer free money exchange ....Granted our TV is 36 inch LCD with 100 + channels cable is not a 42 inch ...But when you are in B.A. On vacation best to be out enjoying yourself and not sitting in an apartment watching TV you can do that in your home for free..

Yes we also give a 10% discount to our returning guests and most do return....So we must be doing something right ? I do know our competition because when by apartments are full and they frequently are. I have stayed in other apartments including The Mansion and I am yet to find something better providing privacy for the price.

So for your next stay here you are invited to stay with us and give a factual post after your next stay ?

P.M. Me if you want to accept my offer.

Sly One (Senior ISG Member).

Owner AAA Apartments.

AAA Great Experience

Friends, I went to start a report and found there was already one here.

I have stayed in the AAA apartments 3 times. I was just there a few weeks ago again. Christina the manager is great and will help you anyway you need help. Exchange assistance-no problem. Tour guide- no problem; works with Laura who is also fantastic. Need something in the kitchen when you arrive- no problem. I send her a grocery list and specific list of wines, beers, champagne etc. And it is there and chilled on arrival. Maid service included once a week and onsite incase you need anything. For example, I had a wine related accident with "a friend," and the very pleasant housekeeper brought towels, no questions asked, a smile and almost thumbs up as she had to know I had a friend but was professional. In fact for practically nothing she did my laundry, pressed my clothes, etc. The place I stay has 2 beds and could easily handle two friends but I often need the other accommodation so it is good to have options. Very convenient location in Recoleta within 15 min walk of New Port and 35 peso taxi trip to Hook; not that I would know. Has stove, safe, closet, bathroom, balcony, security, and is very clean. Cable TV. Phone in the apartment is free for local calls AND for a few bucks she will give you a cell phone with card that you can use. In fact, you can even use my "amazing" contact list if you hurry!! Only the best stay on the list like Gy, TL, Tamara, etc. I have found that the price per week is very reasonable and depends on the season. None of the safety deposit nonsense occurs and importantly she understands the need for confidentiality and transparency. Free wireless and Ethernet.Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (8).jpg
Views:	95
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	29080Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (1).jpg
Views:	82
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	29088Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (2).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	29087Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (4).jpg
Views:	89
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	29086Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (3).jpg
Views:	94
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	29085Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (5).jpg
Views:	85
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	29084Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (6).jpg
Views:	85
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	29083Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (7).jpg
Views:	69
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	29082Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (9).jpg
Views:	75
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	29081 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cristine's place (11).jpg
Views:	58
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	29089.

PHONE 1555020729 Christina direct number.

As usual I am posting this because I hope to help others who are visiting. This is my standard place to stay and is set up in one email. You might save time and I would appreciate it if you tell her that you got your information from Pete.

Pete.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Over Priced Alert!

Jackson has a number of smaller apartments in a great location for around US$50 per nite--seperate living room vs bedroom and full run of a huge mansion with many amenities: 55" HD tV with Sat instead of cable, vonage phone with free calling to the usa and a number in tghe usa for friends, family or business calls, maid service, full gourmet kitchen.

Or google rentingBA. Com they will negociate a little bit when things are slow.

For US$500 per week I am in a 650 sq ft luxury building with a live night ime guard, 42" plazma, high end modern furnishings and a great location.

This agency with all the aaaaaaaa needs to research the competition: reynolds argentine real estate, rentingBA are good places to start if and only if jackson's set up is not for you.

For your first few visits espcially, jackson's set up will give you contact with other mongers. I want to not be staying with other mongers----I'm anti-social--dropped on my head as a baby and I've been to ba around 30 times.

Any recent experiences?

In December of 2006 there were 2 reccomendations for this place. In the last 3.75 years there has been no news. Has anybody stayed here recently that can add their experience(s)? Thanks

I wouldnt pay more than 50 USD a night.

AAA Apartments vacancys

We have plenty of room for January and February all mongers welcome.

www.aaaapartmentsba.com

Sly

AAA Apartments - Still some Feb. Vacancies

Hi Guys,

We are about 75% full for February but we have plenty of room in March.

Grap a friend and come on down. While the weather is still warm.

www.aaaapartmentsba.com

Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lueck Hoff
    Sly One - only one question: Did you here a lot of noise from the street in your appartment? Are these appartments located on the backside of the house or on the streetside?

Thanks.

Lueckhoff
    I spent a little time in 6A which faces the street. No real road noise at all. Two blocks to local restaurants and a small bodega directly opposite. Recommended.

Polvo

Sly One,

Only one question: Did you here a lot of noise from the street in your appartment? Are these appartments located on the backside of the house or on the streetside?

Thanks.

Lueckhoff

Thumbs up AAA Apartments - Recoleta area

I found the apartments to be well run, in a good location (7 blocks from the cemetary) and afordable. The apartments are about 2 years old with a roof top jacuzzi that is a great place to start to party.www.aaaapartmentsba.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _cut2331.jpg‎   _cut2355.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations