Thread: Viamonte 1646 Apt 74

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz

Viamonte 1646 is moving

Viamonte 1646 apt. 74 is moving to Montevideo 646 2 D.

Wally Foot's 2007 Number 13

I visited on a Monday afternoon with Sportsman, and on his recommendation tried Daisy. What a girl! She is absolutely the best value in BA. $A80 for an hour of the very best BBBJ with CIM. She is a gentle, friendly, patient and attractive Paraguayan, who really seems to enjoy her work. She's slim and athletic, and she gave me as good a session as I had in my entire visit, and we had a very pleasant GFE cuddle after the action. I did not ask for a photograph.

The apartment is fairly typical - it's a little "tired" but perfectly serviceable.

What also made this session memorable was that when we (Sportsman and I) were leaving, we met one of Argentina Private's most distinguished (former) contributers in the street, about to enter. I felt really at home at last - imagine bumping into someone you know outside a brothel. It doesn't happen in my home town.

In fact another thing also struck me about the privados. The girls / madams are always particularly careful, I've found, to ensure that their clients' paths do not cross. They seem always to check the corridors and waiting rooms before ushering us out.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    That place is always crowded. There has to be lots more than 5 or 6.
    Yup, that's kinda my point. Not trying to preach, the dick you must please is your own.

But Wait There's More!

That place is always crowded. There has to be lots more than 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    That now makes 5 or 6 guys I know that are gaming at this place without condoms. Think I'll be using raincoats meself

5 or 6

That now makes 5 or 6 guys I know that are gaming at this place without condoms. Think I'll be using raincoats meself

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Have at it brother, but keep your dick out of the mashed spuds!
    Yeah, especially the mashed spuds. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    80 pesos, no rush, no condoms, no limits and non-stop. Highly Recommended!

RG
    Have at it brother, but keep your dick out of the mashed spuds!

Viamonte.

Great place Paraguyan chicks awesome.

Clarissa & Daisy.

Thanks to TejanoLibre who recommended the place.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    80 pesos...no condoms...
    Thanks. Sometimes knowing where not to go is just as important as knowing where to go. I sure as shit won't be going to this STD petri dish.

You sick, sick man! Well done!

And - hey! - don't be telling everybody about mi querida Nati! I shed a tear watching her leave with Olap tonight.:|

DS

Viamonte 1646 #74 2nd floor

Just left the place a few minutes ago and I must say that Jessica is an awesome ride! I guess we forgot to use the condoms in the heat of the moment. Outstanding entertainment value!

80 pesos, no rush, no condoms, no limits and non-stop. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

More fun than Daisy, my personal favorite, but Daisy actually gets off. (anal missionary)

Anyway, if your into that sort of thing they are all a lot of fun and always in a good mood.

P. S - I have a new Highly Recommended Paraguayan girl that will come to the restaurant when I call her. Very nice!

Take Care,

RG

Last evening I had my first free hour since arriving in BA -- chose this apartment, as it was close to my hotel and had fairly good reviews here.

The front door to the building was open and no security was present. I took the stairs at the far end of the hall two flights up.

After buzzing the door, I was led into the foyer and waited a few minutes. I was then asked to wait in the bathroom while another client left.

I was led to a clean room and told that the chica would come. Jessica was the only girl available. Jessica is petit and blonde. I had a preference for the girl who led me in, but she said she was the receptionist only.

It appears that Jessica is over her cold, as she was not coughing.

Received BBBJ without asking, then proceeded to pound a very tight pussy from several positions. 1/2 hour is plenty for me -- and can't beat sixteen bucks for that type of action.

Thanks to all here for the info.

Don't Worry Be Happy!

I took it home with me.

As Jackson said, when they all figure it out I was Patient Zero. The one who started it. The Cough.

My doc says I will live to fuck again in B. A.

This is edited. Jackson will you please fix this (B. A. shit.) Now, That is Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfesto
    They were all coughing when I went there but I didn't catch it. Clarissa gives decent head, Jessica has a nice ass, didn't try daisy. I did have a great three way with Clarissa and Jessica.

They were all coughing when I went there but I didn't catch it. Clarissa gives decent head, Jessica has a nice ass, didn't try daisy. I did have a great three way with Clarissa and Jessica.

It seems like everybody has a cold. I actually got off on one girl having to suck me while she was sniffling and miserable. Does that make me a bad person?

Posting Limitations