This blog is moderated by BadMan

Link to the Novecento branch in NYC.

Novecento.

343 W. Broadway, New York, NY 10013

Between Grand and Broome Sts.

212-925-4706

http://nymag.com/listings/restaurant...nto/index.html

At novecento they claim they have a branch in NYC.

Best day to go in my opinion it's Mondays and Tuesdays for dinner.

Also lunch menus are great value for money.

Sushi Baez

Sushi Baez is good too El classico offer good morning coffe with media luna manteca and free wi fi so these are nice places to go the 900 has a staff that can speak english for some one new it make thing easier and the food is a sort of french cuisine I had Egg Benedict there and it is one of the best I have eaten in my life the Hollandes sauce was superb. But across the street is the Estancia I do not like this food it is too country side I rather.

Have my biftec de lomo at Spetus in Puerto madero much better and the waitress are also very stunning I would love to pick one up one of these days.

Thumbs up Novecento Baez199 Las Canitas

Well I have some guests in town and they wanted to try something new since this whole week I have been taking them to all the usual places I enjoy. So we were walking around Las Canitas late in the evening and they decided to try out this place Novecento, I have seen it before but I had never been there. Well the place is small, the wait staff is pretty cordial and attentive. The prices weren't too high, and they have a lunch menu and a dinner menu with varying dishes and prices. I ordered the Stuffed Chicken Breast, which was delicious. It was stuffed with asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, capers, arugula and fontina cheese. It also had a nice garnish of roasted baby potatoes and asparagus and a few other things, The stuffed chicken breast was cut at an angle and placed standing up on the plate surrounded by a nice sweet and tangy reduction. I was pretty impressed by the quality and taste of the chicken. I generally do not order chicken but this whole week I had been eating nothing but steak and pasta, so I felt like giving my liver a break. Anyway, my guests had a salad and a ceviche, the salad, I was told, came out perfectly, though the ceviche I was told was not up to par. I would recommend this place to anybody who wants to try something a little out of the ordinary. The price for the total meal for all three was about 110 pesos, including drinks and a quesadilla appetizer. My plate was around 28 pesos, I forgot to ask if they deliver.

Badboy.

http://www.bistronovecento.com/

Posting Limitations