Thread: Hot Spots in BA

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by ICantFukEnough

Museum - Wednesday - 8pm till 3.00am?

Went to the after office party in museum yesterday. Was wearing a suit, but in fact that is not neccessary. I think that only the people who come in early wear a suit. After 10.00 I was waiting outsite in the line and was the only one in a suit.

Mix crowd, very good women. Everybody was really dancing / partying, no attitute. I'm from north-Europe and you see the men and women approach each other different compared to Europe. I saw a lot of men approaching women after women, even touching them and the women did'nt care. I mean: also when the men touched the girl they talked back / smiled also when they didn't want something. In Europe it is (in general) a little bit different. When you talk out of the blue to a girl the changes are higher that they ingnore. I do not no if this was special for this party? I will check it out when I go out tonight in Palermo. Lot of people kissing, this is really a party if you want a date. I saw also a girl who gave a guy a handjob in a corner of the disco. Very good. Recommended. (the only bad thing was that somebody stole my jacket; the gardorobe was full) for me a reason to go away; Ok shit happens)

Salsa, Merengue and Cumbia

Sounds interesting - yeah I am probably one of those who can enjoy! Sounds like a place worth checking out.

Yoosin

I am sure you think the boliches that Sydney named consider to be horrible.

I think Sydney as he likes Moluca Belleza and some other Cuban joints that he would like Rey Castro.

Esperanto is like you said for middle class crowds but the times I went they mainly had Salsa, Merengue and Cumbia. I would never go again, but tastes differ.

I only go to Museum on wednesdays and the one time I went on a Saturday they had a typical cena show.

Sorry Redondo but I really don't understand your point:

Rey Castro http://www.reycastro.com/

it's a cuban restaurant and an horrible boliche that appeals to salsa dancing, cheap locals and tourists.

Museum, it's located nearby, but appeals to younger crowd, has famous DJ's and electronic music.

In fact, this friday an exclusive event it's programmed, and it's for members only http://www.viiiz.com/museum-abril/2.htm

And Esperanto it's a spot under development, appealing to middle class crowd.

They will never deny and admission in Esperanto.

So, what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    I meant close to Museum (which is well known) AND Esperanto in Palermo.

And yes Museum is at Peru, close to Av Belgrano. I don't know exactly where Rey Castro is but it's close to there

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Actually museum it's located in Peru street, San Telmo.
    I meant close to Museum (which is well known) AND Esperanto in Palermo.

And yes Museum is at Peru, close to Av Belgrano. I don't know exactly where Rey Castro is but it's close to there

Syd, you would probally like Rey Castro, very close to Museum and Esperanto in Palermo.

Similar as you like, but Esperanto is a bit more upscale then Rey Castro
    Actually museum it's located in Peru street, San Telmo.

Hey Redondo!

Are you responsible for the fact I have been screwed over waiting for furniture to arrive from the farking BA design center! No! Amazing! Heheh.

While we are all complaining I can't farking believe that Designo Italiano from the BA Center would have me wait three farking days to take delivery of some furniture I bought at the BA design center. Their sales guy Emilio told me "buy it today and we deliver it tomorrow". The stuff I bought was still sitting there today with kids no doubt rubbing their sticky palms across the leather!

Syd, you would probally like Rey Castro, very close to Museum and Esperanto in Palermo.

Similar as you like, but Esperanto is a bit more upscale then Rey Castro

My dad is bigger then your dad
    Another Redondo post based on non existent information. Redondo-if you have been to all these BA hot spots why don't you share the specifics about your experiences? By not doing so you leave others with the impression that either 1. You are lying because you have not been there, or 2. You have been and are just too antagonistic to post the info. My impression is that you just like to post, whether or not you have any idea as to what you are posting about. Every now and then it is clear that you have done some of the things you post about. Why don't you stick to those and avoid threads where your knowledge is either nil or flimsy?

There is by the way a pretty nice nightclub at niceto vega and Fitz roy for Sunday nights.

You can also go to Sudaca or Moluca Belleza, but that's more for the lower class people who like Brazilian music. I hate the 2 night clubs but they are packed on Sunday night and most Brazilian hookers go out there, so you can probally pick them up without paying anymore then a drink. It's also pretty good if you like black girls, becuause there are many.

Personal experience.

When will you finally post something with value? It's about time
    Jackson-please smack this little puke down again.

A Redondo normal bullshit response.

All places are about the same and judging for what he wrote it's probally where he is looking for
    You had a chance and all you gave was a laundry list. How did you get your information? Off a tourist guide or out of a daily paper? How about posting something with value?

Argento

A chance for a meaningful quote!

Thursday night at Niceto Vega (Niceto Vega and Fitz Roy) is famous.

For Friday and Saturday night the more famous are Mint, Pacha, Asia de Cuba, Crowbar, Moulierre, Sahara, Rumi and Sunset in Olivos.

It also depends how old you are and what kind of music you like.
    Well Rodondo, spell out what each place provides in the way of music and the general age and style of the crowd. Maybe, just maybe, you could post something of genuine value that can be used. Try it, you maybe pleased with response.

Argento

Thursday night at Niceto Vega (Niceto Vega and Fitz Roy) is famous.

For Friday and Saturday night the more famous are Mint, Pacha, Asia de Cuba, Crowbar, Moulierre, Sahara, Rumi and Sunset in Olivos.

It also depends how old you are and what kind of music you like.

It's been a while

This thread is a little bare. Hopefully, I can get it started again. I'm visiting BA for a very short visit in May. What are some of the better clubs (Th-Su) Better meaning, packed full of good looking non-pros. I have no illusions of picking up a non-pro for as short of a time I will be there, but still enjoy going out to clubs having a few drinks and meeting some of the locals.

Posting Limitations