Thread: Hot Spots in BA

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by ICantFukEnough
    The latest hot spot is called BIG ONE.

Opera Bay switched their Wednesday night after office to BIG ONE on Alsina near Pelegrini.

Massive 4 level bar. Very cool, decent sound system and a shitload of regular girls!

Speak english loudly and often! It will get you laid!

R

Redondo,

You don't get to post any more until you answer my question.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=373298#post373298

Thanks,

Jackson

Redondo

I have been chatting with R since May 2006. He is a good guy. However, he is very serious. That's that's the way he is.

Saludos Bairespirata

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I would not put much stock in Redondo's opinions. He seems more interested in covering AP with a thin sheen of horseshit than anything else. From my count, if we follow his advise we will be paying three pesos for the BA Herald (it's two) not going to Opera Bay unless we are suited up (untrue) and avoiding the Alamo because smokers hang out there and the bathrooms are not pristine. A quick review of his posts reveals an irritating little shitbird, residing in Puerto Madero, bitching, moaning and hellbent on telling everybody how little he knows. Avoid.
    Sundays edition is 3 peso. And you won't get in if you were jeans, you need to dress formal.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I would not put much stock in Redondo's opinions. He seems more interested in covering AP with a thin sheen of horseshit than anything else. From my count, if we follow his advise we will be paying three pesos for the BA Herald (it's two) not going to Opera Bay unless we are suited up (untrue) and avoiding the Alamo because smokers hang out there and the bathrooms are not pristine. A quick review of his posts reveals an irritating little shitbird, residing in Puerto Madero, bitching, moaning and hellbent on telling everybody how little he knows. Avoid.
    Greetings everyone,

My guess is that Redondo is an alais for KOS or some other known serial antagonist.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by StrayLight
    OK, but how do you really feel about him? LOL!
    Hey, I have to be at the airport at 5:30 AM. Maybe I'm in a shitty mood.

A quick review of his posts reveals an irritating little shitbird...
    OK, but how do you really feel about him? LOL!

I went to the after office party in March and there was no suit requirement. Most patrons are wearing their work clothes but very few had suits on, but with the colder weather perhaps more would keep the ties and jackets on. I would say Casual Neat is in order. It was a lot of fun but I'm not sure if the winter crowd is as large as during the warmer months. I would check it out again at the end of the mmonth but unfortunately I don't arrive until thurs. And the following Wed. Will be in Salta.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue
    Opera bay was recommended to me on another board. 30 pesos for cover and 10 pesos for drinks according to him.

http://www.whatsupbuenosaires.com/to...iew.php?id=169

According to a comment on Virtual Tourist:

"Wednesday nights are what we call "After Office". Now, I'd never go on that day as the idea is to show how cool you look in a suit. There are guys who don't wear one at work but put on one just to look like a yuppi. This is as from 7 pm. "

I plan to check it out but don't plan to do the suit thing.
    You won't be allowed in then.

Good luck.

P. S. Its really a pick-up joint, normal girls as well

Talking Los cuernos, i.e. horns

Quote Originally Posted by ICantFukEnough
    Did you knon that Wednesday and Thursday are the days for the girls to go out putting the (cuernos) on their boyfriend this means cheating on their boyfriend the girl go out in group of two or more looking for fuck. I was told that Argentinian woman cheat more than their husband. What is good about a girl cheating on a boyfriend is fuck and forget.
    The first time I heard the expression, "me pone los cuernos?", I thought it had something to do with being horny.

I found it interesting that the concept dates back to Shakespeare and even earlier times where the expression in English was "cuckold", (I. E. When one's significant other cheats, one is called a cuckold, I. E. With horns.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Putting the cuernos.jpg‎  

12. 02-04-07 16:19

Opera Bay

Opera bay was recommended to me on another board. 30 pesos for cover and 10 pesos for drinks according to him.

http://www.whatsupbuenosaires.com/to...iew.php?id=169

According to a comment on Virtual Tourist:

"Wednesday nights are what we call "After Office". Now, I'd never go on that day as the idea is to show how cool you look in a suit. There are guys who don't wear one at work but put on one just to look like a yuppi. This is as from 7 pm. "

I plan to check it out but don't plan to do the suit thing.

Hot Spots in BA

We should have a tread that keep update on Hot Spot for the Argentinian jet set hang out. I know Asia de Cuba is one, then there is Folia (that was the hotest place in October) but now I heard the Opera on Wednesday is the place were all the chicas goes out and if you pick up you do not need to pay. Ezequiel (155-569-6081) offered to take me. Did you knon that Wednesday and Thursday are the days for the girls to go out putting the (cuernos) on their boyfriend this means cheating on their boyfriend the girl go out in group of two or more looking for fuck.

I was told that Argentinian woman cheat more than their husband. What is good about a girl cheating on a boyfriend is fuck and forget.

Posting Limitations