Thread: TodoMasajes.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Abigail

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/abigail/bk00.htm

Very nice looking lady I would say mid-twenties. Massage was 700 pesos and includes basic relax (manual). Options included topless +300 and turca +300.

Her apartment was on Viamonte 13xx. Shower is available though small. The main drawback was the massage room - small cheap massage table and normal (not low) lighting. Abigail was nice and friendly, but the accommodations were poor.

My last time in town was forgettable, as I had just rampaged through Medellin the week before and my batteries were drained. But I still did get around a little bit.

Thought I would update "my" thread on todomasajes lol.

Yudith / Judith is back working as Juli: http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/julit/bk00.htm As you can see in the photos she's a hot one. The massage should be good but the extras could be YMMV. See review below for her potential shenanigans.

Janet

Look at this fox. Just the combination of beauty and confidence to wrap me around her finger. Janet was high on my list of masajistas this trip.

She is on Sarmiento 12XX just a few blocks from the Obelisk. She looked very good, though not quite as good as the photos and maybe a bit younger looking. The massage room was very basic, not well furnished and poor ambience. No bed or tatami, just a basic massage table and music. I told her I just wanted a massage, with nude option on the DV. But that I didn't need to finish (as I was practicing SM again). Well pretty much from the get go it became clear that, while her ad is in the "terapeutico" section, this is not the type of massage she provides. She got nude right away, usually they wait for the DV. Nice slim bod with natural B cup. All sensual moves. One possibly a new move for me- she got on the table to do a reverse bodyslide with my head between her thighs. It was interesting but not what I wanted. After 5-10 minutes she asks me to turn over but I decline. More sensual motions and after 20 minutes I give in to her requests to turn over. She wants to get to the action but I say I just want a massage. After some back and forth she says the session is over, because it's 30 minutes massage and 30 minutes "otro" but I had declined the otro. I say no way, I paid for an hour and I'm staying for an hour. She won't do anything but I don't move. I say I'll just lie here and relax. I think she threatened to call security but I called her bluff. So she says OK relax and I'll come back in 10 minutes. So we do. 10 minutes later I sit up on the massage table as she comes in. She sits beside me. Though she is now dressed, I can't resist getting my hands on her. This transitions into a 5 minute HJ. Could have easily finished with this cutie but I stop. Pay her 500 for the session plus 300 for the nude option and I'm off.

In Summary - WEIRD ! She seemed a little immature. Not recommended for real massage. You may have fun otherwise, but it might be a little rushed.

Janet:
    http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/janet/bk00.htm

Julieta

Saw Julieta. She is on Suipacha 8XX half a block down from Hook. Good looking morocha and very nice body. Has implants. The photos are accurate, she even wears the same dress in the photos for first time visitors. I was there just for a massage as I had another date later in the afternoon. Room was small but adequate with a basic massage table and a small couch. Friendly but professional, no GFE vibe. Decent half hour massage then DV and asked for the nude option so I could explore her body. Could not resist a little TF action on the couch and then time was up. Fine session for what it was / what I had intended. It was the least expensive massage of the trip: 350/hour plus 200 nude option. Covered BJ/FS are available for 350 (700 total). Unfortunately there is no bed or tatami.

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/julieta/bk00.htm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

The Nicole linked below on Terapeutasvip is not the same Nicole I saw two years ago. None of those links below link to the same chica I saw.

However, Nicole is now working as Candela on bairesgirls.net (same number ending in 4540). The photos do not do her justice, she is truly stunning. Although her services are limited. Like before, I have tried to reach her several times with no success. I think she is only part time, despite her ad saying full time. Have a limited amount of time left and may try again.

Yudith

Careful with Yudith AKA Tricky Judith. She used to advertise as Judith but is now spelling her name a bit different. Search on Judith and you will find a review I posted in another thread. She gives a very good therapeutic massage, but YMMV on the extras. Pretty sure she doesn't do BJ or FS, but HJ and turca are on the menu. She likes to be in control, she might object if you try to sit up on the massage table or touch her while she removes her top. Her base price is 250 pesos an hour, with an erotic option (topless HJ) for 200 extra. I had a very good time with her first visit, and with some persuasion was able to get a turca finish included. Second visit I assumed we could do the same thing and gave her the 450 up front as she requested. But then she denied the turca, and would only agree to it if I paid 100 more (550 total). Contrast this with Rocio who she shares the apartment with, who will give you the same service for 400, no hassle. Yudith has a great body and she knows it, I think she likes to see what she can get guys to pay.

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/yudith/bk00.htm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Nicole

Take a look at this absolutely gorgeous babe.

http://www.terapeutasvip.com/masajis...crocentro.html
    http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/nicole/bk00.htm
    http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/magui/index.html

The photos are her, she appeared most like in the red outfit. Early twenties, slightly taller than average, silky brown hair, very attractive face, slim, light tan, natural DDs to die for. A stunning young woman, and just my type.

Getting ahold of Nicole was not easy. I had called day after day since the beginning of my trip without getting through. About a week in I got through, I don't remember if it was voice or text but she does respond to texts (which is how I tried to set up my second time with her on my last day, but her availability didn't work for me). She only works part time and is studying. Nicole shares an apartment with another chica on Tucuman 8XX (near Esmeralda). The porter is a cranky old dude who bangs on his table if you try to walk by. When I eventually told him my destination, he seemed to know what was up and waved me past. You have to walk straight down a long hall, then take the stairs or elevator up to 1-16. It was a bit confusing but I found it. When I arrived Nicole greeted me with a smile and brought me to her room. She was friendly, professional but easy-going. She introduced me to her friend for a possible 4-hands, but her friend wasn't my type.

The room is very basic. One long side of the massage table is against the wall, so she only has access to you from three sides. That should tell you the massage is not the main focus here. On the wall is a strategically placed mirror. There's a small couch against the opposite wall.

I was giddy with anticipation as I undressed and waited for Nicole on the massage table. They always seem to take longer to return than necessary. Nicole eventually returned, closed the door and came over to me. As I sat on the massage table, Nicole moved in close and my hands were all over her, slowly exploring every inch and curve. I had her keep her skimpy black dress on (similar to in the photos), and she was happy to oblige either way. Eventually I lay face down for an average massage, though better than I expected. On the DV we moved over to the couch, more soft make out (though no kissing), I feasted on her DDs, and we finished with a long extended baby oil turca as she kneeled before me. Had to adjust position a few times as I kept sinking and shifting on her old couch. Excellent finish. Fantastic session.

400 pesos for the hour. Only 30 bucks! Afterwards I walked over 2 blocks to 180 Burger Bar for lunch. Wish I could do that routine every day.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Rocio

Saw Rocio on todomasajes. She is also on areamasajes under the same name. The number is 15-3936-5866.

http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/rocio/bk00.htm
    http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/rocio/index.html

Called up and made an appointment same day. She works as an independent, sharing an apartment with another indie masajista on Uruguay 3XX, near the corner of Corrientes. No problem walking straight past the porter to the elevators, no questions.

Photos are her, but looking very proper. In person she was much more casual and her hair a little frizzy. Blond, medium height, average face, medium build, tan, natural Ds. Good looking woman in her late twenties or so. Very friendly, casual, at ease. I took the hour and asked for the erotic option (hands and breasts)(not sure if more available). Her massage room and table are nothing special, and the lighting was a bit bright, but she turns on the radio and makes you feel comfortable. Massage was good. One move I distinctly remember as it seems so obvious, but yet I don't recall ever experiencing it - when she massages your arms, she pulls your arm back and up, and positions your hand so that it is cupping her breast for the several minutes she does each arm. A fun variation. Guess she got topless while I was face down. On the DV more sensual massage, and she happily accomodated my request for a baby oil turca while on my knees on the massage table and she was close in. No rush, easy going, great finish.

Too bad she only has her very basic massage table, and not a bed or tatami. 400 pesos (250/ hour plus 150 for the erotic option). Would repeat.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Five years since the last update on TM? Egads, time to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pervy Sage
    of course if you compare with euros, the price is quite ok. But here in the butt of the world, 400 mean some wieght.

What about her massage?
    Her massage is very good. And as I said, most people on this board would say she is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Of course that's 400 pesos, which is much less than 100 euro. In europe for that money gets you a skanky drug addict from Ghana. For that money here I have gotten a fantastic 60 minute massage plus 30 minutes of great sex. Whether or not it's worth it is up to you. She has a very pretty face (8) and an oddly shaped body. By odd I mean she has a big round butt that's oversized for the rest of her. She's a little bit thick, but she carries it well. She also has a very pleasant "onda."

Value is subjective and I would say that most of the followers of this thread would say that she is not worth it. I used to see her often, but for reasons unrelated to price or performance, I don't visit her anymore. If you do decide to see her, make sure you fix a time / price in advance. She's not a bad person, but just as you will try to get the most out of selling your used car, she will try to get the most out of selling herself.

If you recoil at the thought of spending 400 pesos, and from your reaction asking if she were "THAT" good, then I'd say for you she's not worth it.
    Mmmmm. You are making it difficult my man. I was alomst sure to go visit her.

I mean, of course if you compare with euros, the price is quite ok. But here in the butt of the world, 400 mean some wieght.

What about her massage?

Quote Originally Posted by Heatdriver
    $400? Sinistra, did you try her? Is she THAT good?
    Of course that's 400 pesos, which is much less than 100 euro. In europe for that money gets you a skanky drug addict from Ghana. For that money here I have gotten a fantastic 60 minute massage plus 30 minutes of great sex. Whether or not it's worth it is up to you. She has a very pretty face (8) and an oddly shaped body. By odd I mean she has a big round butt that's oversized for the rest of her. She's a little bit thick, but she carries it well. She also has a very pleasant "onda."

Value is subjective and I would say that most of the followers of this thread would say that she is not worth it. I used to see her often, but for reasons unrelated to price or performance, I don't visit her anymore. If you do decide to see her, make sure you fix a time / price in advance. She's not a bad person, but just as you will try to get the most out of selling your used car, she will try to get the most out of selling herself.

If you recoil at the thought of spending 400 pesos, and from your reaction asking if she were "THAT" good, then I'd say for you she's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    You're not the only one to reach the end of a session and be hit by sticker shock and it has been discussed on this board. If you want to fuck her, you won't get out of there without paying 400. She's really good, though.
    $400? Sinistra, did you try her? Is she THAT good?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Yael - great service, high prices, poor business ethic.
    You're not the only one to reach the end of a session and be hit by sticker shock and it has been discussed on this board. If you want to fuck her, you won't get out of there without paying 400. She's really good, though.

Yael

Yael at todomasajes.com. She has another page under the name Jael. I believe she also runs a massage center by the name "Masajes Yael".

www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/yael/bk00.htm
    www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/masajesyael/bk00.htm
    www.masajes.com.ar/vip86/index.html

I called and booked a 1 hour appointment with the receptionist. I asked the price and she said it was 150 pesos and I confirmed that a relax was included. Address was Rodriguez Pena 5XX. Phone numbers 4372-1220, 4373-8792.

I booked Yael based on favorable reviews here and also because I liked her look in the photos. Photos are accurate although her hair style was just slightly different. She is petite, slim, attractive, friendly and professional.

I had the option of a massage table or tatami mat for 30 pesos extra. I went with the massage table. I must say this was the best massage table I have experienced in BA. Wide, comfy, an extended head rest and (rare) a shelf below the headrest to rest your arms. Extra points for this. But I would subtract a point because the music was Enya which I have heard a million times getting a massage and would have preferred something more original.

Yael asked what type of massage I wanted and I repled soft and sensual. She gave a very good upper body massage but when she got to my legs it started to transition fairly quickly to a mostly sensual massage. I would have liked 5-10 minutes of good massage on my legs but perhaps this is what she thought I wanted. I wasn't complaining though as her sensual massage was real good. I soon turned over and the rest of the time was excellent. Yael has some original techniques, including a light feathery rapid motion technique which I thoroughly enjoyed. She kept her clothes on although she allowed my hands to roam into her dress to feel her natural B cups. For a change in position I got on my knees and she continued her massage, and for a couple of minutes also gave me bbbj. I'm thinking OK... now I see why this girl is popular. She finished me off with her light rapid motion technique and I came hard. Great session.

So far so good. Unfortunately we did not end on good terms. Considering the liberal service she provided, I did a price check and asked how much. She went off to another apartment to talk with the receptionist and came back and said 300 pesos. I told her, I was told 150 pesos on the phone. She said yes but the erotic option is extra. Apparently my feeling her chest a couple times made it an erotic option. We never discussed price at any time, not at the start or when I touched her chest or when she started giving me bbbj on her own. I told her look, I was told 150 pesos, anything beyond that you need to explain the costs. To me a 50 peso tip was appropriate for her session, more than what I normally tip (200 total). She said she could settle for 250 pesos but no less. I was not going to give in to this crap and gave her 200 and said "You need to explain the prices to new customers before providing the service". She sort of acknowledged this but said they are not just another cheap service they are a high quality service. On my way out in the hallway the receptionist started to say what she told me on the phone blah blah (keep in mind she never told me any price until I asked and it was 150). I cut her off and told them I'm not discussing this anymore, and repeated you need to explain prices to new customers before providing the service.

Yael - great service, high prices, poor business ethic.

Posting Limitations