Thread: TodoMasajes.com.ar - Chica Reviews

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Julieta

Julieta works at the same place Barbi from Platynum used to, on Florida 8XX. I believe Barbi is now the owner. There are a few girls who work here. Phone number 4312-6438.

Julieta also advertises as Juli on Platynum. Photos are accurate, although her TM photos are perhaps a bit more accurate since she seems to have a few extra pounds in those. She used the name Julieta with me.

www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/julieta/bk00.htm
    http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...Juli/Juli1.htm

Julieta is warm, friendly, personable. Nice body although just slightly thick. Attractive face, and GREAT natural DD's. Among the best large naturals I have seen in BA, comparable with Devora/Belu.

She gave me some wonderful, wet DFK before we even started. Her massage was average / good, she put a good amount of effort into it though it was not as effective as others I've had. After 30 minutes the sensual part started, I turned over and we moved to the bed. BBBJ is covered. We did some missionary for a bit but I wanted to sample those DDs. Took the condom off, applied some crema for lube and did turca for about 15 minutes. Fantastic. One of the best I've had. Needless to say that's how I finished. Was offered and took a shower after.

The place is clean. Price was 200 pesos all included. A definate repeat for me, based on her positive attitude, great kissing and great DDs.

Cony Second Time

I repeated with a 90 minute session with Cony. It was 150 pesos plus 100 extra for the erotic option on the bed. I told her I didn't want sex just more of what we did last time. Started with a combination regular and sensual massage on the table for maybe 20 minutes, then we used the bed the rest of the time. I laid back on the headboard with some pillows to prop me up so I could watch, and Cony proceeded with her "speciality" (as I call it). I had made sure I was shaved and clean down there. She continued slow and sensual with her lips, tongue and hands just like my previous visit, but this time for about 45 minutes. She was into it the entire time, smiling, unrushed, open to my requests, no sign of fatigue, steady and unflagging. She is a master pre-cum coaxer. When my hips would involuntarily buck from the pleasure, she only smiled even more. It was bliss. Needless to say I finished in a powerful orgasm.

On looks and quality of massage Cony is average/fair. But in my experience, her sensual onda is off the charts. I will repeat again and again with this one.

My disclaimer: RESULTS MAY VARY! Depending on what you like and what turns you on.

Damn, I need a cigarette!

Cony

After several days of trying to reach Paris, regarded by some as one of the best BJ in BA, I finally connected. I told her whatever time works for her works for me, and so we made a 1-hour appointment in the late afternoon. Bingo. That put me in a very good mood. But it was early afternoon. I needed to kill about 4 hours. So I decided to go for a regular (non-sensual) massage to relax, which should also set me up nicely for Paris. But I couldn't reach any of the good massage chicas on my list, I had to try someone new and called Cony.

Cony is in the Terapeuticos section on todomasajes.com.

www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/cony/bk00.htm

Phone number 4326-1771. I was able to make a 1-hour appointment on short notice. Cony works in a small apartment at Viamonte 8XX in Microcentro. There is at least one other chica that works here. Cony greeted me at the door and led me directly into a bedroom. There is a bed taking up half the room, and a massage table on one side. Also a connecting bathroom with a shower. A radio was playing top-40 music in the bedroom. Overall the place was unimpressive, clean but very basic.

Cony looks older than her TM photos, perhaps 30 years old. Brunette, long hair, natural C cup. Attractive face, but body has some cellulite. Not hot, but very warm. Right from the start she had a very friendly, warm, and sexy onda. Casual, laid back, no rush, smiling often. A women who makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Her massage was fair. Not her strong point. It was however more sensual than average, grazing all the right erogenous areas on multiple occasions, ending in a dedicated focus on the groin area. Very sensual. On the flip I learned the various options, but told her I just wanted a regular massage with a little teasing but no relax. She wondered why, I explained I had a "date" later. She smiled and thought that was interesting. Lying on my back now, she continued massaging my legs and groin area, sensual, but not going into a full relax per my request. I am rock hard and thoroughly enjoying it; against my better judgement I invite her to do a little more, tease me but don't let me come. At this point she begins what I guess is her speciality, slow but deliberate use of tongue, lips and hands all over my shaft, balls and inner thighs. Mostly tongue and lips on the shaft. Looking at me with a devilish smile at times, continuing slow and steady. Over the next 15 minutes I leak pre-cum profusely, which she occasionally rubs into the head with her lips, tongue or fingers. I tell her this is crazy, you are driving me crazy, I want to come real bad but I have a date later. She gives me a big smile and continues working me slow and steady. I pound the massage table damn! Damn! She laughs and smiles, understanding my predicament. We continue a little more and soon the hour is up. I take a quick shower and come back in the room to towel off. She is sitting on the massage table watching me, I stand a few feet in front of her with my dick still at full attention pointing north. We both chuckle. I tell her I will be back again, she replies she hopes so. Fee was 100 pesos for the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man
    The kicker is that she put two condoms on me for sex. I was wondering why I could not feel anything.
    Why two condom? That's really not smart because condom can easily break when 2 is used due to the friction created.

Fellow mongers, if you didn't know, please don't' use 2. It's waste and it will put both of you to risk!

Sports Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Almotu
    In the side panel, there's a listing of different types of massages. But what the hell is a Deportivo (sportive) massage? Most girls do not do this.
    It just means they do the kind of massages that athletes use / need. If your shoulder hurts from the gym, they should theoretically be more helpful.

Sportive massage

In the side panel, there's a listing of different types of massages. But what the hell is a Deportivo (sportive) massage? Most girls do not do this.

Kyara, a great massage

Quote Originally Posted by Todd0766
    Thanks for the tips.

Do you have any experience with this "Kyara"?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/kyara/bk00.htm

Something about her look drives me crazy.
    This chick gives a great massage! Use to go and see her all the time when she worked in a place up on Lavalle and Maipu.

Then she disappeared for about a year, and now she is back! The best part of this is that now she speaks english. She only spoke spanish before. I saw her 2 weeks ago. She was here in the states with a guy and studied english.

She has a great body, and as you can see, beautiful nipples that she likes to have chewed on.

Thanks for the tips.

Do you have any experience with this "Kyara"?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/kyara/bk00.htm

Something about her look drives me crazy.

I THINK it's the case that MOST such sites have no relationship with the girls except that they sell them advertising space. They get no share of the girls profits, they do not hire and fire the girls and they do not discipline the girls. The vast majority of the girls WILL have an employee-like relationship with a privado.

In other words, you have to ask about the girl and/or the privado and not the site.

I have dealt with a number of girls from similar web sites and have not had any problem. But I know that problems do occur.

Bob.

Are these girls generally safe / reliable for outcall to my (rented) apartment?

Safe and reliable outcall

No problem. They always insist that your wear two condoms. I would recommend three just to be really sure, especially if you are using one of the local brands. And don't forget to lock away your valuables together with your electric toothbrush before she arrives. While generally honest, some of these girls can't seem to resist stealing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man
    The kicker is that she put two condoms on me for sex. I was wondering why I could not feel anything.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/flor/bk00.htm
    Jesus. I don't think that qualifies as sex.

Flor

This chica is a stone fox but her service is lacking. She answers the phone while she is working. I think a younger fitter guy could make better time with her than me. She is in great shape.

The kicker is that she put two condoms on me for sex. I was wondering why I could not feel anything. The session was a battle of wills. She wanted control and of course so do I. All in all, it clearly was a case of bad sperm management on my part.

I hate to bash her because she is independent and is working on a career goal. She is a nice girl and wanted to give me her number if I ever wanted her to come to Los Angeles. She must get offers to be asking for that deal.

She wanted $200 to come to the apartment. I paid 300 pesos by going to hers. The apartment is at Rodriguez Pena and Posada.

She advertises in Maxim. I found her at this link.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/flor/bk00.htm

TodoMasajes.com.ar - Chica Reviews

www.todomasajes.com.ar

Beautiful girls for people who wants massures. Good pics, with litle photoshop.

There are girls of all ages.
    Last edited by Angus Young; 01-31-07 at 04:29. Reason: mistake with link

Posting Limitations