Thread: Play's

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Monday

Reported my visits here earlier during the week and said that many fine young thin girls but I guess Mondays are bad as there were only about 15 girls and they were pretty much grade c. Had a VIP pass so just cost me 20 pesos for a drink with no entry fee. Still worth checking out for future references.

Change my Sodoma Comments to this Club

I don't know why I got mixed up but I thought the Sodoma was this club and changed names.

For comments on my experence here just go to the Sodoma thead.

I went back here last night to see my ex but she wasn't there. Plenty of girls that are of quality of Madahos (see my Madaho comment) Talk to a few and then my Brazilian girl sees me and like Dave says once you fuck them they think they are yours.

Fucked my whole night up and was pissed when told her I didn't want to fuck. Fucking chicas are a pain in the ass.

Play's

A new night club since I was last in town at 2188 Vicente Lopez.

40 pesos gets you 1 drink, 70 pesos for the birds (chicas) drinks.

When I was in there at 3-00am, 2 very nice chicas where stripping on the bar, naked.

It was my 1st night back in town and I had earlier been to 4 clubs and there was more birds in this place than the others in total.

Two of the better looking ones introduced themselves and with their limited English we had a chit chat. Tongues down my throat hands on my dick and the little head took over. A drink each later and 1 and half hours negotiated for 200 a piece it was back to my apartment to bust my balls.

I was a little wasted and their names escape me for now, I know not a lot of help, but the drinks cost are correct.

Posting Limitations