Thread: Fishing in San Martin

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    "All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water" You dumb "CockSucker", what do you expect you do with the fish, eat the MotherFuckers? Why you stupid piece of Shit.
    Uhh yeah, why can't you eat the fish? Whats wrong with that?

Bivalves

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    ...a hand job from Martina will clam you down.
    I think you meant "clam you up"

David

Retired Member

The "MotherFucker"

Can't say I blame you for the hostilty towards BundaLover, but I hope a hand job from Martina will clam you down.

Retired Member

What the Fuck do you care BundaLover, You "Psycho MotherFucker", your not going with me under any circumstances.

"All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water"

You dumb "CockSucker", what do you expect you do with the fish, eat the MotherFuckers? Why you stupid piece of Shit.

And yes, "MotherFucker", probably the best part of my last trip with Flexible Horn was the boat ride it self, know it all "CockSucker"

Exon

Exon,

I'm trying to find out if you are a 400 pound over the hill nerd who's 'trip of a lifetime' is a fishing trip in Patagonia that is simply ordinary. I asked you directly what about that trip you took with Flexiblhorn made it a 'trip of a lifetime'? As far as I can tell from your answer it was the 'boat ride'. Do you have anything else to add?

Woodstock,

Thanks for the compliment. Please read Exons post below where he states the guide 'provides lunch'. Where do you see stated that the guide provides dinner? Where does Exon say that the guide is providing a campsite with sleeping accomodations? Where does he state that it is a row boat? Why do you assume its not a power boat? Dear genius, would you agree that if one were there in the dry season the rivers would be much reduced in flow from the wet season?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock
    the guide works his ass off rowing, holding the raft in position against pretty strong river current for the fisherman to cast, handles everything from replacing flys to untangling line, handing a beer when asked for while fishing, helping handle and unhook the fish, etc. All this while working the river, the current, and the raft. On top of all this strenuous work, he than sets up and cooks an asado for the fisherman along with beer and or wine. Lets the guy take a little rest or nap as well as he & than gets back after it on the river. Full day floats usually last 8 to 12 hours, sometimes longer. He has transported & puts the boat into the water and than takes it out and transports all plus the fisherman back to the hotel. This also requires another person to take the vehicle and trailor used from "put in" to "take out". I think this justifies $300usd a day for lodging, transportation, guide, boat, meals, and drinks. Along with dinner and drinks at days end! "all inclusive."
    Sounds pretty all-inclusive to me, can he also provide the chicas?

Bad

Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Guys,

I've been to SM de l Ande, Villa Angustura, over the Andes to Chile and back etc. We rented a car and drove around for days. You can't NOT run into pretty rivers and lakes. The flowers and mountains and vistas are beautiful. One gets that whether one is fishing or not. What I wanted to know is why renting a boat for 300$ US / day or so is better than standing on the river bank? Many of the roads are parallel to the rivers so its easy to walk or drive to the next point. Most of the rivers are small in width. You can throw a rock to the other side. What added benifit does having a boat provide? Is my question not clear? Does my question have anything to do with other issues? Was my question not clear the first time I asked it?
    Excuse me. But this guy is an idiot! The fish here obviousley have a much higher IQ than this guy. And the rivers you float have no roads, no people, just silence and beautiful scenery. You most certainly cannot "throw a rock'' across any of these rivers! For this obviousley unknowledgeable "idiot" the guide works his ass off rowing, holding the raft in position against pretty strong river current for the fisherman to cast, handles everything from replacing flys to untangling line, handing a beer when asked for while fishing, helping handle and unhook the fish, etc. All this while working the river, the current, and the raft. On top of all this strenuous work, he than sets up and cooks an asado for the fisherman along with beer and or wine. Lets the guy take a little rest or nap as well as he & than gets back after it on the river. Full day floats usually last 8 to 12 hours, sometimes longer. He has transported & puts the boat into the water and than takes it out and transports all plus the fisherman back to the hotel. This also requires another person to take the vehicle and trailor used from "put in" to "take out". I think this justifies $300usd a day for lodging, transportation, guide, boat, meals, and drinks. Along with dinner and drinks at days end! "all inclusive."

Doubt you did your little trip in your "quote" above for less than this per day!

. And doubt that you had as much fun as Exon will have!

W.

BundaLover,

Your a "Fucking Psycho", just what the fuck do you care if I go fishing or not?

Exon
    You forgot to add the to this post, Exon!

Retired Member

Smile

BundaLover,

You're a "Fucking Psycho", just what the fuck do you care if I go fishing or not?

Exon

Just for You hunt
    Last edited by Exon123; 02-27-07 at 17:48. Reason: To please Hunt 99

All that work and you throw the fucking fish back into the water? Isnt that like pulling a girl out of a club and paying the exit fee and her drink tab and letting her go on the sidewalk? What the heck do you order for dinner there? Don't tell me you get that wild pig thing, jabali? On the other hand if you pay for trucha you are really getting ripped off. I can understand about the equiptment thing, not alot of fun buying that stuff and getting a fish hook up your ass you in your neck in the rental car. Have a great trip.

Cause I'm too fucking lazy to stand on the river back or walk the rivers.

Exon
    How old are you?

If you have the dosh, and Exon certainly does, there's no reason not to engage a guide who provides an all-inclusive fishing trip at a reasonable price. Exon is on the right track. You could certainly have fun the way you describe, BL, but time is limited for Exon, so why should he bother doing everything himself?

Retired Member

Cause I'm too fucking lazy to stand on the river back or walk the rivers.

A guide provides all the fishing tacket.

Plus the guide knows where the fish are and how to catch then.

Is that clear enough.

Exon

Posting Limitations