Thread: Fishing in San Martin

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Exon123
    Guys,

I've been to SM de l Ande, Villa Angustura, over the Andes to Chile and back etc. We rented a car and drove around for days. You can't NOT run into pretty rivers and lakes. The flowers and mountains and vistas are beautiful. One gets that whether one is fishing or not. What I wanted to know is why renting a boat for 300$ US / day or so is better than standing on the river bank? Many of the roads are parallel to the rivers so its easy to walk or drive to the next point. Most of the rivers are small in width. You can throw a rock to the other side. What added benifit does having a boat provide? Is my question not clear? Does my question have anything to do with other issues? Was my question not clear the first time I asked it?

No Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    BundaLover,

You pay the guide for his knowledge of the waters your fishing in, (he knows where the fish are) and the CockSucker also provides the boat and all the fishing tackel. Moreover the MotherFucker makes you lunch with a sit down table & chairs, wine included.

But the real reason you pay him is the boat ride. I for one am not going to stand on the river bank and fly cast. I'm rideing in the boat so I can see as much of the country as I can. Thats the reason you pay him.

I did this a couple years ago with Flexible Horn and frankly was an experience of a life time, thats why I want to go again, but this time San Martin.

Fly fishing is a gentlemans sport, there are few gentleman that post on this board, most are Mongers. Mongers are by their nature "Cheap CockSuckers", their much more interested in 60 peso pussy in a privato than fly fishing in world famious Argentine trout streams.

I'm going to take some of the imaginary profits I made on the 10 house's in Las Vegas and spend $1,000 dollars on a fly fishing trip. With Exon's "Vast business Empire" I run theres an extra thousand dollars of "Discretionary Disposal Income" that I chose to spend on fishing rather than at Madaho's.

I'd rather have the experience than the money, hope this answers your question.

Exon
    Don't spend too much of it.

Sounds like a blast Exon, have fun

Retired Member

BundaLover,

This is a Monger board, I don't expect most posters to be fishermen, their mongers.

Just like some guys are golfers.

Fishing, since the begining of time has has been away for "Man Kind" to relax.

I enjoy fishing, its just that simple, I really like it.

The rivers & streams of Patogonia are world famious pristine waters that are not easy to get too. Thats what helps make them special. Its all mostly "catch & Release" therefore theirs plenty of fish.

Its one of the most beautiful places in the world. That combined with the fishing makes it a place I want to experience. To do it right, having never been to San Martin, hireing a guide is a good investment.

Most guys posting here think, "well for the $1000 bucks its gona cost me I can do 10 girls in Madahos", I'd rather have the fishing experience.

Exon

Thanks Exon. I see all these photos of guys standing on the river bank fishing and the you are going to rent a boat with captain which is a different fish alltogether.

Why was the trip last time so great? Was it the scenery? The number of fish caught? Are you sticking to rivers or planning to go on the lakes?

Thanks again

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Let me understand this. After you spend a fortune on fishing equipment to trick a fish with an IQ of about 4 or 6 and fly to Patagonia you have to spend an additional?300US$ for a guide? What exactly does this guide do?

You know which river you are going to. You can see the other fishermen there. You can ask around the village where they go fish right.

I know the area is BEAUTIFUL but I think I'm missing something here. Thanks and have a great trip!
    BundaLover,

You pay the guide for his knowledge of the waters your fishing in, (he knows where the fish are) and the CockSucker also provides the boat and all the fishing tackel. Moreover the MotherFucker makes you lunch with a sit down table & chairs, wine included.

But the real reason you pay him is the boat ride. I for one am not going to stand on the river bank and fly cast. I'm rideing in the boat so I can see as much of the country as I can. Thats the reason you pay him.

I did this a couple years ago with Flexible Horn and frankly was an experience of a life time, thats why I want to go again, but this time San Martin.

Fly fishing is a gentlemans sport, there are few gentleman that post on this board, most are Mongers. Mongers are by their nature "Cheap CockSuckers", their much more interested in 60 peso pussy in a privato than fly fishing in world famious Argentine trout streams.

I'm going to take some of the imaginary profits I made on the 10 house's in Las Vegas and spend $1,000 dollars on a fly fishing trip. With Exon's "Vast business Empire" I run theres an extra thousand dollars of "Discretionary Disposal Income" that I chose to spend on fishing rather than at Madaho's.

I'd rather have the experience than the money, hope this answers your question.

Exon

Fishing San Martin

Check out this link, only one of many. www.jorgetrucco.com. His "Fly Fishing Argentina" section & all the rivers. On the Malleo River this is a good friend of mine with the Rainbow. This is what you get for your money. Lodging, private waters, guide, meals, drinks. "all inclusive" for your $300 to $500 per day. Less if you "day trip it" as Exon seems to wish to do?

W.

Let me understand this. After you spend a fortune on fishing equipment to trick a fish with an IQ of about 4 or 6 and fly to Patagonia you have to spend an additional?300US$ for a guide? What exactly does this guide do?

You know which river you are going to. You can see the other fishermen there. You can ask around the village where they go fish right.

I know the area is BEAUTIFUL but I think I'm missing something here. Thanks and have a great trip!

Fishing San Martin

Exon,

Since you are apparently coming solo, I have gotten a better rate for you. You should look at 4 nights here and can do either 2 or 3 full day floats if you just want to "fish till you drop." Better yet 5 nights & this will give you a day of rest in between the 1st two floats! Even if you just do 2 floats you will need a day of rest in between because you will leave @ 8AM & not return until around 11PM on each float.

I will look into flights. As should you, depending on how long you plan to stay because Aerolines does not fly into SMANDES every day of the week and when they do fly they are never on schedule or on time!

W

Retired Member

Thanks WoodStock,

I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be in town in 10 days or so and call you in San Martin from Buenos Aires.

But figure me for some where around the 10th for about 4 days & 3 nights. That includes 2 full days of "Float Fishing". Line up someone that knows the waters, has a boat and can rent me some tackel and waders.

I'm just as interested in seeing the scenery as catching fish. I've heard San Martin is one of the most beautiful spots on earth.

Exon.

P. S. Mongering in San Martin might be interesting!

Fly fishing smandes

Exon,

No problem taking care of your wishes, I just need to know how many days you will be here? I tenatively have you lined up to arrive on the 10th, you could fish the Malleo river that afternoon, or just take it easy and float the Alumine the next day, take a break for a day, see the town and have a woman. Yes, that can be lined up. BsAs is not the only place in this huge Country to find a nice woman. The next float would be on the Chimehuin. Both floats are full day trips! You could fly out the next day. What a shame to not spend more time here, whatever! So, I figure 3 days here fishing. I will see what I can do to help on your Airfare, but you will be looking @ roughly $400usd RT, full price if I can't get you the 25% discount. Room, float and meals - 2 days - 2000$ Pesos. Room for 1 day of rest in between floats - 270$ Pesos, breakfast only here. So, my friend quite a deal especially if split 2 ways. Of course 'hooker" not included! I am looking into other options, but feel this the best presently & with the same people & Guide Dave had. So, will "lock' into the prices but even "solo" you would be looking @ roughly $250 to $300usd per day here in smandes. You can email or call me, or. We can continue this way. Also, take note. I am doing this as a favor to you & you only as I did with Dave. Normal cost is double (x2) as you know having already worked with a guide / link down here.

On another note, it's chilly here in the early mornings and in the night, weather can change in a heartbeat. Sunny, clear & warm, to cloudy, to rain, to cold, to snow, could also be windy, and. Than sunny and warm again all in one day! Especially in March! So pack light. But smart!

Equipment wise. That all can be furnished. But, this may be at an extra cost. I will look into this and get back to you. Whatever it may be, it will be nothing. Dollar wise! Most probably furnished @ no charge!

W.

Retired Member

Hi WoodStock,

Thanks for the phone call last weekend. Dave PMed me and I'm going to meet with him at the El Alamo. He loved it and said you took good care of him.

It really doesn't matter if I can find a suitable Monger to go with me, I'm going. What these dumb cocksucker mongers don't realize is you can both "Fish" & "Fuck in Argentina.

World famious fishing, in fact people fly all the way to Argentina just to fish and don't fuck at all, just fish.

The dumb MotherFuckers that post on this board are truly class less.

I'm still shooting for about the 10th.

Exon.

Exon

Fishing in San Martin

Hi Exon,

Don't seem to be getting any bites, huh! Still planing to go? I take it the rivers you wish to float are the Chimehuin and / or the Alumine. Spectacular rivers not only for fishing, but also spectacular scenery! I've done both trips, fantastic! You looking at 2 floats with a day of rest in between?

Hope you can make the trip with a buddy or solo would be fine too. Probably cheaper solo also.

Cheers & hope you can "hook one" old or new buddy to go with you!

W.

Retired Member

Your forgiven Daddy,

Wanta "Black Market" a Lap Top and split the profits, I'll be down with it in a couple weeks?

I was thinking of something from "Best Buy" for around a $1,000 dollars You should be able to "Fence it Off" in the Clairn for $2,000, thus putting $500 each in our pockets.

PM me if your interested.

Exon

For anybody that didn't get the joke

Exon,

I was joking, your right though I am pretty classless but I'm not a cocksuker. Also I'm not that much into fishing. Thank you for the much needed dressing down and again I hope you have a great time.

Retired Member

Daddy,

Fly Fishing in San Martin is way the "Fuck" outside your league & budget.

This type of receration is "Expensive" and normally reserved for Mongers with "Class" and "Refinement", which of course would exclude all "Class Less", "Budget minded CockSuckers", such as yourself.

No, Indeed, I'm looking for a Monger that has an extra $1,000 USD of "Discretionary disposal income". A guy that would rather have the experience of three days of fishing in one of the most beautiful world famous trout fishing waters in the world than the grand its gona cost him to do it. An experience of a life time so to speak for a thousand bucks.

The guy I'm looking for would rather have the fishing experience in San Martin than say three or four nighs of "Top Shelf" material in Black or Madaho's. Daddy you just don't fall into that catagory. That same amount of money would keep you happy in a Privato for a month, maybe more.

Anyway I'm looking for a "Wing Man"

Exon

Posting Limitations