Thread: El Alamo Poker Night

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Rock Harders
    Administrator

Venues: 398

El Alamo Poker Games

Greetings everyone,

In behalf of the Alamo management, I regret to inform you that they have suspended the Sunday Night Poker Games because it was a technical violation of local statutes prohibiting the playing of card games in a drinking establishment, and the El Alamo managers do not wish to incur any further difficulties from the "city inspectors".

Thanks,

Jackson

Poker anyone

Coming down to BA with 4 other guys, all of whom know how to play Texas Hold Em. We'd be interested in joining a game or maybe even hosting if a game at one of our apartments if we can find some interested folks.

What's the current status of the poker games?

Hi,

Are there poker games going on currently at the Alamo? Anything on for tomorrow?

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Its because he's a "CockSucker" Jackson.

The little "MotherFucker" has an insecurity problem, so to compensate for that he has to post Shit on the board, the "Spamming MotherFucker"

Exon
    I don't recall one "productive" post from this termite. Why should he care what The Alamo does or does not do? He sounds like a small minded, envious little shitbird who can't mind his own business.

Retired Member

Its because he's a "CockSucker" Jackson.

The little "MotherFucker" has an insecurity problem, so to compensate for that he has to post Shit on the board, the "Spamming MotherFucker"

Exon

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    If I would have gotten the same answer I doubt I would ever come back.
    Redondo,

You still didn't answer my questions:

1. Why do you continiously find ways to publically critize El Alamo?

2. You had to have been in El Alamo in order to notice that the computers had been moved, so why didn't you just pose this question to one of the staffers at that time?

3. What is your real agenda?

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Redondo,

Why do you continiously find ways to publically critize El Alamo?

You had to have been in El Alamo in order to notice that the computers had been moved, so why didn't you just pose this question to one of the staffers at that time?

Tell us, what is your real agenda?

Thanks,

Jackson
    If I would have gotten the same answer I doubt I would ever come back.

Administrator

Where did the slingbox and free internet go?
    Redondo,

Why do you continiously find ways to publically critize El Alamo?

You had to have been in El Alamo in order to notice that the computers had been moved, so why didn't you just pose this question to one of the staffers at that time?

Tell us, what is your real agenda?

Thanks,

Jackson

Up your ass?

El Alamo

I also dropped by this evening and a gentleman at the bar told me he knew nothing about any game that evening. If it is still going on I would like to attend next Sunday if not a post would be appreciated. Also did not see any half naked nymphs running through the place either.

Forced me to spend my money on dirty little chicas, what a shame when I could have lost it to fellow mongers. Not!

Is this still on? I went in there today and was told that they don't do it anymore.

If it's stopped does anyone know of any other games?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    But I enjoyed sitting with you and I for one would welcome you back but get a little drunker next time. Sheesh hows a guy supposed to make a living!
    Yes, thanks again. I'll try to play worse next time. I took the graveyard flight to Panama out this morning, loved BA, can't wait to return. By the way, in the end, I busted out as well.

Its not my game

But I enjoyed sitting with you and I for one would welcome you back but get a little drunker next time. Sheesh hows a guy supposed to make a living!

If you remember, I got shown the "Worlds Fair" a few times while having way the best of it on the flop. When I get home I will send you guys some plastic "Kem" cards.

Thanks again

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Limitations