Thread: El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 31

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    That's really too bad but I guess Peter's gotta make a living after all. I noticed that the Alamo website is still advertising Bikini Open every Sun, Mon & Tue nite. Someone should tell Peter to correct that.

I'll still be checking out the Alamo while I'm in BsAs and hopefully meet some of the regulars on this forum there. Would be nice to put a face to all the screennames.

Moppet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastMoppet
    Not to sound like a smartass but how can we introduce ourselves when the contests have been shelved? Or are you and Capt Dave conducting contests at some other location we're not aware of?

========================================

Hi TLM,

Unfortunately, your opportunity has passed. Peter, the owner of El Alamo, made a decision to suspend the Bikini Open contests in the face of declining attendance from the "regular" argentine chicas who apparently were not going to be seen in any club that would host such contests.

Regardless of this setback, I'm confident that you'll be able to find willing female company during your visit to BA.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

I guess I'd better plan on re-posting this every few days.

The girls in the Bikini Open contests do not advertise on any website, they don't work in any privado, and they're not available at any boliche. In addition, their personal contact information is not somethng that they would expect to be passed around between strangers.

If you want to meet these girls, you'll need to come to one of the Bikini Open contests and introduce yourself personally.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Not to sound like a smartass but how can we introduce ourselves when the contests have been shelved? Or are you and Capt Dave conducting contests at some other location we're not aware of?

========================================

Hi TLM,

Unfortunately, your opportunity has passed. Peter, the owner of El Alamo, made a decision to suspend the Bikini Open contests in the face of declining attendance from the "regular" argentine chicas who apparently were not going to be seen in any club that would host such contests.

Regardless of this setback, I'm confident that you'll be able to find willing female company during your visit to BA.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by GirlBox
    O my god, I miss the contest, I have left BA. AS.

Jackson, is there some contest next week, maybe I'll return.

============================================

Hi GirlBox,

The owner of El Alamo has decided that the Bikini Open contests were chasing the regular female college patrons away from the bar, so he has change the format. It is now a presentation of comedy skits done entirely in Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson
    What nights are the comedy skits?

Thanks,

Moondog

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

I guess I'd better plan on re-posting this every few days.

The girls in the Bikini Open contests do not advertise on any website, they don't work in any privado, and they're not available at any boliche. In addition, their personal contact information is not somethng that they would expect to be passed around between strangers.

If you want to meet these girls, you'll need to come to one of the Bikini Open contests and introduce yourself personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Munchuar
    Hi,

Do you know if Julieta works?

Thanx
    I was wondering the exact same thing.

O my god, I miss the contest, I have left BA. AS.

Jackson, is there some contest next week, maybe I'll return.

============================================

Hi GirlBox,

The owner of El Alamo has decided that the Bikini Open contests were chasing the regular female college patrons away from the bar, so he has change the format. It is now a presentation of comedy skits done entirely in Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson

Video Request

Jackson,

I will be there this week and laways travel with my tripod and Sony camcorder. Wonder if you would be interested in issuing a press pass for the evening? Amateur but love my work. Just a thought. How long does this thing last per evening anyway?

Talking Wow!

I vote for the brunette with the eye-patch bikini. So you have a shot from behind?

Pics from Saturday night's contest

Hey guys, just wanted to upload some pics from Saturday nights contest. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schoolgirls.jpg‎   Teacher and Nurse.jpg‎   Contest1.jpg‎   Contest2.jpg‎   Contest3.jpg‎  

Contest4.jpg‎   Contest5.jpg‎   Contest6.jpg‎   Contest7.jpg‎   Contest8.jpg‎  

Angry

Dammm. Missed it!

When is the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I'm sure some of you have nothing better to do than to TAKE VIDEO OF THIS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If anyone has a digital camera that can take video this could work too. Would someone do the favor of taking some kind of DV video. You don't have to edit it even. But give us up here in sex prison something to ogle at!

Seriously if you have a 1gb card in your camera that should be good for like an hour of video or so I think. Just film the good ones. Post on youtube and tag them with a tag like "el alamo" or "argentina Private bikini classic"

Anyone?

===========================================

Hi TangoManiac,

Why would I need to post it on youtube when I could simply upload it here?

Thanks,

Jackson
    Ok ok, can you post it here? I didnt knwo if you had a space limit or not but then again It slipped my mind that Jackson is the man behind the curtain with mystical powers:-) Ok. Can you post video of some kind please? If some mongers can perhaps download their photos to the computers at el alamo or find a way to get it to jackson we in sex prison woujld love it!

Thumbs up AWSOME again Jackson!

Thanks again for another GREAT set of photos! I can't wait to be there in person for the contests! Keep UP the GREAT work guys! Those of us in SEXPRISON certainly appreciate the photos!

Coach

Hi,

Do you know if Julieta works?

Thanx

Thomaso

Very creative and funny response!

Stowe

Where's EL ALAMO

Hi,

Where's "El Alamo"?

Can post it or give me the address?

Thanks.

Takuan

=================================================

Hi Takuan,

It's at 1175 Uruguay, near the corner of Sante Fe.

Thanks,

Jackson

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Limitations