Thread: Ayi

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gglee
    She now has become a total *****. It has gone to her head.

I remember the days it used to be 200 peso. And I double team her and you could fuck 2 to 3 times in the session. Now she is "Don't do this", "do not do that".

I insulted her the last time I saw her and she is kind of scared of me. She has told all her **** friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gglee
    Asked to take her photo but she refused.
    You need only to ask for it holding a "Roca" in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Anybody who tells you they've packed this gal's fudge is lying.
    I have never banged this little tart myself. But I can assure you girls that say they never do anal are usually lying. They might not do it 90-95% of the time (so you shouldnt expect it) But they will occasionally give it a go.

Regards,

BM.

Anybody who tells you they've packed this gal's fudge is lying.

Ayi = great anal

Any mongerers have similar accounts?

Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone
    Yeah, I didn't like here attitude on the phone so I passed even though she is really hot.
    Ayi doesn't really have a bad attitude on the phone, I think she's just a bit scatterbrained and a little ADD, so she sounds like she isn't paying attention. Of course that doesn't make it any less off-putting, but in person she's much more attentive.

That being said, 300p is a bit high. I don't even really let price affect my decisions, but why pay a premium if you don't have to? She's a fun little spinner and I really like the softness of her ample natural c-cups, but I wouldn't repeat for that much.

Sin

Yeah, I didn't like here attitude on the phone so I passed even though she is really hot.

Another option

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone
    FWIW, she answered her phone today. She is asking 300/ hr all covered.
    I was told by someone a few months ago that if you go to her apartment (I believe it's located on Cordoba in Microcentro) the cost would be A$R 150.

I was with her once over two years ago when she just started with us AP mongers here for A$R 200 . Most of the services I like were provided then (DFK, BBBJ, DATY). I had been meaning to repeat with her. But since then she has raised her rate while providing less service, I passed.

FWIW, she answered her phone today. She is asking 300/ hr all covered.

She was available Saturday and Monday a week ago but after that Roxanna said she on a trip. Than this past weekend she was unavailable. Maybe she was taking a rest.:-)

I agree with white.

Wow. Shes is tiny. Even with pumps she might be smaller than a midget. But omg. She was nice.

HMM I think she fit in my carry-on luggage.

Regards.

OMG

Ayi

I banged her last time at Jackson's.

Definetly worth the cost.

Ayi

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23
    Ok Guys, have been trying to contact Ayi / Candela / etc. For several weeks - only getting her voice mail, and she does NOT return text messages (at least not from someone she doesn't know)

Alan
    Contact Roxana. Her number is here on the board and you can also send her a private message. Roxana has Ayi's Batphone so you don't have to lose your head. The extra step will cost you US$10, but it's worth the trouble.

Ayi, Candela, some other name du jour

Quote Originally Posted by Hojo
    I'll jump in with my two cents worth. I am an Ayi fan. You can tell by all my post about her. I agree that she is not a perfect 10, but I will say if you go to BA, she is number one on the must do list.

Pop till you drop,

Hojo
    Ok Guys, have been trying to contact Ayi / Candela / etc. For several weeks - only getting her voice mail, and she does NOT return text messages (at least not from someone she doesn't know)

I'm not asking for you to confirm her posted telephone number (15-5052-1835) - I have it and it never gets answered! I'm asking if anyone has actually called this number or texted her recently and actually got an answer.

Granted, she is hotter than hell looking and has great reviews - however I'm a little "put-off" at her level of independence.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Degrees of Freedom.

What is that notion about six degrees of separation? That everyone is no more than six "steps" (knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone) from knowing everybody on the planet? Maybe it was Milgrams's small world experiment. Somehow the fact that we've all slept with her reminded me of that and that somehow all of our degrees are significantly reduced.

Why do I find this so disturbing?

Posting Limitations