Thread: Ayi

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Gglee
    I haven't either, but I'm not there yet.

Regards.

Smuler

Not me.

I have not had sex with this girl.

I thought about it though. I like the thrill of the hunt.

Am I the only guy on this board who hasn't drilled Ayi?

OK, well, I did too, but it was a long time ago.

Ayi

Gglee,

She said some family trouble, but have not seen or heard from her since!

Trouble?

I saw her on Feb. 22, Thursday.

What kind of trouble? Everything she did with me was covered.

As far as my 10s, to each his own.

I have had better but she ranks up there.

Trouble

Gglee, when was the last time you saw her?

On Sat 24 she told me she was in some trouble.

Ssr.

I can't believe I have yet to bang this prime piece of pussy. I am going to have to pencil her into my schedule for this coming week. Thanks for the recommendation guys.

Ayi rating

I'll jump in with my two cents worth. I am an Ayi fan. You can tell by all my post about her.

I agree that she is not a perfect 10, but I will say if you go to BA, she is number one on the must do list.

Pop till you drop,

Hojo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smile.JPG‎   Ayi - nice rack.JPG‎   Ayi my love.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SmirkyBiscuits
    You know, I love Ayi to BITS! She's fun, sweet, cute and has a lot of energy. But TENS across the board? To me a 10 is someone who could walk on a runway in Paris. She's the girl who when she enters a crowded bar everyone stops what they are doing, the room goes quiet and everyone stares (I've seen this actually happen once) On the bell curve, there aren't as many tens as there are fives. A 10 is the functional equivalent of the person who gets the perfect score on the SATs, because there is no better—if you score in the 95th percentile, you're not perfect. If you see a 10, you go all caveman and you seriously consider clubbing her on the head and dragging her behind a rock. She's someone who you don't care how lousy a fuck she is because you just must put your sperm in this beautiful creature!

(Ayi, if you're reading this, I think you're a 10, if you're not, 8.5)
    I agree with you smirky, but I "go all caveman" with mostly all women from a 5 on.

But seriously, Ayi is not a perfect 10. That is reserved for very few women on earth.

Let Us Consider the Ten...

Quote Originally Posted by Gglee

She is petite and absolutely gorgeous.

Face - 10, Body - 10, Breasts - 10 (c cup firm) Attitude - 10, Performance 9 (no real DFK or she would have gotten a 10)
    You know, I love Ayi to BITS! She's fun, sweet, cute and has a lot of energy. But TENS across the board? To me a 10 is someone who could walk on a runway in Paris. She's the girl who when she enters a crowded bar everyone stops what they are doing, the room goes quiet and everyone stares (I've seen this actually happen once). On the bell curve, there aren't as many tens as there are fives. A 10 is the functional equivalent of the person who gets the perfect score on the SATs, because there is no better—if you score in the 95th percentile, you're not perfect. If you see a 10, you go all caveman and you seriously consider clubbing her on the head and dragging her behind a rock. She's someone who you don't care how lousy a fuck she is because you just must put your sperm in this beautiful creature!

(Ayi, if you're reading this, I think you're a 10, if you're not, 8.5)

Ayi

I noticed that she has many recommendations under Roxanne's recommendations but I thought I would post my experience here so members could read about it here.

She is petite and absolutely gorgeous.

Face - 10

Body - 10

Breasts - 10 (c cup firm)

Attitude - 10

Performance 9 (no real DFK or she would have gotten a 10)

Would repeat - You betcha.

Cost - $200 Pesos.

On Platynum.com and she is so much better looking in person.

Asked to take her photo but she refused.

Posting Limitations