Thread: Dealing with pimps

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Daddy Rulz
    I'd hit it and quit it. Theres too much fine poon in BA to be worrying about 1 with a guy.

If its a pimp he's bad news.

If its husband or boyfriend, well, love triangles are a leading cause of death in USA.

Forget her

Ask to speak with 'him'.

Tell him that Exon is paying for an all inclusive fishing trip in Patagonia and he needs to be at Jorge N at 3 am to catch Lantrucha flight.

Call 'her' when 'he' leaves for the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    First time ever for me and wondering if anybody encountered it. Got a little favorita that I have been with a few times. Shes nice, funny, good in bed, and I practice my Spanish with her. Sent her a text tonight asking her if she wanted to have dinner before work she says fine, no discussion of price but I set the hour well before work.

A little later I get a message from her asking me how much I'm going to pay her for the "salir" thinking she has me confused with somebody else I text back that all I want for now is dinner and if we fuck later of course I'll be happy to pay her.

This kinda goes back and forth and then she calls me. We talk for like 10 seconds when all of a sudden there is a guy on the phone telling me that if I want to see her I have to pay. I don't argue he hangs up. I minute later I get a text saying shes sorry and was with a client.

I text back saying I'm sorry I misunderstood, I'll see you later and thanks for the clarification. Obviously I didn't misunderstand, it wasn't a client.

Never encountered this before, don't want any trouble, the pussy is really good. Any thoughts on seeing her proffesionally? The pimp been there all along I just didn't know about it. Should this keep me from pulling her? It really is good pussy.
    That was my chica you fuckhead, and that was me on the phone. If you want to see her you are going to PAY!

I wouldn't deal with the novio / husband / pimp at all. Continue as if nothing had happened, and don't feel obliged to pay more now that something has happened.

A high proportion of these girls are supporting not only themselves and their children, but also a worthless drone. Sad but true.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Might not be a pimp. Could be a pissed novio. Whatever. I would act like it never happened and call her again.
    I'm sure you would Dogg, but you have balls, DR is a pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    First time ever for me and wondering if anybody encountered it. Got a little favorita that I have been with a few times. Shes nice, funny, good in bed, and I practice my Spanish with her. Sent her a text tonight asking her if she wanted to have dinner before work she says fine, no discussion of price but I set the hour well before work.

A little later I get a message from her asking me how much I'm going to pay her for the "salir" thinking she has me confused with somebody else I text back that all I want for now is dinner and if we fuck later of course I'll be happy to pay her.

This kinda goes back and forth and then she calls me. We talk for like 10 seconds when all of a sudden there is a guy on the phone telling me that if I want to see her I have to pay. I don't argue he hangs up. I minute later I get a text saying shes sorry and was with a client.

I text back saying I'm sorry I misunderstood, I'll see you later and thanks for the clarification. Obviously I didn't misunderstand, it wasn't a client.

Never encountered this before, don't want any trouble, the pussy is really good. Any thoughts on seeing her proffesionally? The pimp been there all along I just didn't know about it. Should this keep me from pulling her? It really is good pussy.
    Might not be a pimp. Could be a pissed novio. Whatever. I would act like it never happened and call her again.

Dealing with pimps

Posting Limitations