This blog is moderated by Jack 24

Its been years

I haven't stayed there for years so Geo Eye is spot on I'm sure.

I never paid extra for a chica, I was pretty tight with the desk guy though. I'm sure he made a commision on the few chicas he ordered for me I'm sure thats why I didn't pay extra for them.

Haven't stayed in any of the budget places for awhile don't really know them anymore.

Victory Hotel

Victor Hotel is borderline ok. I stayed there in Nov. 06. It is chica freindly, but make sure you get the double bed, because I had the single and one person hardly fits.

I did pay 155pesos and the employee are so so. In attitude, it is chica friendly for an extra 30 pesos per women. For 150 I think there is better. Personally I would never go back there.

Good value hotel

Victory Hotel on Maipu. One block off of Florida between Cordoba and Paraguay. It's twice as much at 150p. Totally chica friendly. As a matter of fact if you come back empty handed the doorman will call you and ask you if you want one. It's basic but clean and the beds are ok.

Hotel Cordoba

Thanks for the info.

Hotel Cordoba

Hi, Jack,

I stayed at this place on two occasions. I like you was lured there by their glowing revue in the Lonely Planet Guide. The place has positives and negatives but IMHO there are more negatives than positives. The place has about 5 floors and the rooms on the lobby floor are the worst. Of course, they know this so they always try to unload these first. I took the Lonely Planet Guide's advice and attempted to upgrade to the triple because the single was a closet. They didn't want to waste a triple on one person so I then had to argue my way into the room. I was thinking, "What difference does it make to you how many people are in the room if you are filling it. " but it was a big fucking deal anyway.

So they gave me the triple but it was one of the first floor rooms behind the restaurant / cafe on the lobby level. The room sucked. It was still a closet and was so cramped with the 3 beds in there that I could barely get myself and my bag in the room. There were huge water damage stains on the walls and the paint was peeling off of them. The carpets were all stained and it was just indescribable. It was so nasty that I was afraid to touch anything. I grabbed my bag and hauled ass back to the lobby and demanded a better room. This time they put me in a triple on the 3rd floor. It was a little better but basically I just resigned myself to the fact that this place was a shithole and I was kind of tired and needed to sleep. They had this dark green wallpaper with a black paisely print on it that was equal parts western ghost town whorehouse / morturary and it too was peeling off of the walls. The beds were hard and instead of a pillow they had a peice of square foam wrapped in a pillow case. The room had cable but the reception was all fuzzy (in both rooms that I had there) They also have A / see but it cuts off every half hour. To get them to turn it back on you have to keep calling down to the front desk because although you have a wall unit in the room the main control is at the front desk. (I stayed there a second time when I was supposed to be leaving the country and had a problem with my flight. It was winter then and the room was freezing because there is only central heat. The shower in the bathroom IS the bathroom. There is a shower head mounted in the middle of the closet sized bathroom with a drain in the middle of the floor. When you use it everything gets wet and there is no shower curtain. The wooden doors in both of the rooms that I saw were rotting as a result of this.

I never attempted to bring a chica into the room (actually I probably would have been a little embarrassed) but I would think that if you saw a chica in an apartment the general atmosphere would be about the same. (Actually, the apartment's bathroom would be a step up.)If you took her to a transitorio you would be sad to leave and have to return to your room at the Cordoba because the transitorio would seem like the Ritz in comparison. My advice for you would be to rip out the map pages of your Lonely Guide and barbeque the rest of that fucker because the info in there is corrupted (based on kickbacks to the editors) and out of date. The touristy things to do that they list there are grossly "touristy" and priced for the "gringo sucker". It is quite simply a useless document that would be better put to use wiping your ass after an especially muddy, smelly dump.

Jack

There are several sites for Thailand. Plenty of info.

==============================================

Yes, for example my website:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Here's a link directly to the Thailand section:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...play.php?f=253

Hotel Central Cordoba chica friendly?

Thanks for your website. Wish they had something like this for Thailand.

I will be in BA for the first time from May 12-27. I'm already booked at the Hotel Prince for the first few days and the last few.

From reading the threads, someone mentioned that the San Martin area is better to stay in.

This website and Lonely Planet have the Hotel Central Cordoba as a good hotel at 75p. Is it chica friendly?

Thanks,

Jack

==============================================

Hi Jack 24,

Why don't you visit my other forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

The site has a huge section on Thailand.

Here's a link directly to the Thailand section:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...play.php?f=253

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations