Thread: F1 Grand Prix

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Smuler

WT- Montreal?

I already reserved my room for the race next year.

Some fool forgot to block his rooms @ the Radisson in Laval. I have it confirmed by Radissson @ 129.00 a night CDN.

They now have the rooms blocked, and will not even quote rates.

Check the MERB site under incalls.

PM me if you are interested.

The GM is gonna be spitting chiclets when he sees I flew under the radar.

Years ago I had a GM call in Montreal call me in the states to beg me for my weekend rooms back. He offered me a free stay any other time in the year. I had tickets for the race already purchased, so I turned him down.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Hope he rides his Harley better than George Clooney.

Smuler

Congrats to all!

Quite an ending to the year....

I have been watching F1 since the 80's, and this was one of the best finishes that ever took place. Even Kimi smiled at the end!

Hopefully next year, my beloved Honda will rise from the ashes, and claim it's place as a premier F1 team.

Enough of this Ferrari shit. (Just kidding)

I saw no Michael Schumacher presence in the Ferrari camp. Quite a surprise to me.

Best Regards,

Smuler
    Last edited by Smuler; 10-21-07 at 18:34. Reason: spelling

Kimi

Kimi is Campione del Mondo di F1

The rookie showed he was a rookie when the pressure was on.

Will we find Alonso in a Renault next year? BMW will improve and we can now look forward to Melbourne in March '08. There could be four teams running at the front. When will Toyata's big investment pay off?

It was nerve wrecking to be a Kimi fan today.

And the Winner is

Hamilton burned up the track today. He looks good to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuler
    OK WT. Who's going to rule at the end of the day?

Alonso wins. Then goes to Renault.

Regards.

Smuler

Best Finale in Years!

OK WT. Who's going to rule at the end of the day?

Alonso wins. Then goes to Renault.

Regards.

Smuler

Quote Originally Posted by Phu Bai
    Many of the Japanese superbikes are being developed and tuned in Italy by small specialty firms. I wonder if their f1 effort might benefit from a similar association? I have a seat of the pants hunch they may be involved in such an endeavor, and could emerge with a much more sophisticated effort in 08.
    Not enough $$ in their budgets.

Regards.

Smuler

If Alonso goes to Honda or Toyota, he will become the next Jacques Villeneuve.

A well paid driver in a bad car.

How far Honda has fallen from the glory days of the 90's.

Smuler

F1 China

Again a race in the middle of the night for us in the Americas. Qualifying at 2:00 am EDT Saturday and the race at the same time on Sunday morning. US TV brodcast for the race starts at 1:30 am.

The Japanese race was a fiasco as the FIA cost Ferrari dearly for not notifying them of the rules change. Now they are investigating Hamilton for his erratic driving behind the safety car. If found guilty, he could get a 10 place penalty which isn't a tough penalty considering his points lead and the quality of the McLaren car.

Kimi fastes in opening day practise in China but with small margin.

Rain

Weather. Mother Nature!

I love it.

That is what I am saying about Tires.

Miss info on tires, but Kimmy came back.

Big Bucks so what?

Heart!

Sau Paulo, Brazil.
    Anyone want to go. I have checked $400. day seating. Anyone interested? October 22nd. I will check with Mayra. She wil know for us.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Phu Bai
    The prancing horse playing possum? I will know in about an hour! Roll Kimi! King of the gorilla karters!

New track to some- Fuji. Not Suzuka.

I would love to say that Honda or Toyota will shine- but we all know that's not going to happen.

Another of my predictions- Alonso will go back to Renault next year.

Go Kimi.

Regards.

Smuler

F1 Japan

Qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix is tonight at 1:00 am, that would be 10:00 pm Friday evening on the US west coast.

The cars will roll off for the race at 12:25 am tomorrow night, which would be a comfortable 9:25 pm Saturday evening on the west coast.

Kimi still has a theretical chance of winning the championship after his win at Spa. One or two McLaren failures would make for an interesting championship.

Bmw

Ferrari and McLaren are to strong for BMW this year but next year will be a different story. BMW have made fantastic progress since taking over Sauber. I expect them to be much closer to the two front running teams next year.

I was very happy after qualifying yesterday to see Kimi on pole. Except for mechanical problems and the start, qualifying is the deciding factor.

Alonso closed the gap to Hamilton by 1 point, only 2 points to go for a tie. Kimi is 13 points back with 3 races to go. He needs a storybook ending to the season to be champion. Ferrari need to make him the number 1 driver for the remaining races.

You Lose

Maybe next time.

Go Iceman!

Quote Originally Posted by Smuler
    13 minutes until the race starts.

My prediction- BMW will get it's first win this year.

Regards.

Smuler

13 minutes until the race starts.

My prediction- BMW will get it's first win this year.

Regards.

Smuler

Posting Limitations