This blog is moderated by Alan23

Government

I thought we were through with this subject.

WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

The Governments have already said Fuck You, there is not any money in doing anything about it.

Closed this Thread and any other relating to it!

There is nothing about sex in this Thread, so it is not necessary.

I have speculated that these two guys could be one and the same. There are amazing similarities between their posting styles and commentary. I'd like Jackson to say this isn't so, if indeed it is.

Jackson-

Please delete this thread. Nemesis is obviously a total degenerate, contributes nothing worthwhile, and should be banned outright. Badboy is a fake-ass toughguy on the internet but in his defense, at least he always posts reports about restaurants and chica experiences.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Cool Some really looney fucks here on AP, we might want to start screening these fruits

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You are an embarassement to humanity. I'm sure glad nobody knows that I'm conversing with a freak like you.

What a degenerate. ROFLMAO
    You are done son, you have nothing else to say, all your posts were destroyed, all your comments were turned against you, and the only thing you can do at the end is laugh impotently behind your supposed anonimity. The only embarassment here is you, not to humanity but to anyone associated with you. Though everyone here knows you only type your crap because no one knows who you are.

I wonder what the wife would think if she knew you spend 8 hours a day talkking to Argentina sex mongers and telling us about your fetish for caning 13 year old kids. Oh I forgot, you don't have a wife, You are a contradicting lying little scared *****, whose only threats is a sucker punch from the a wanabee tyson pedophile.

Get off the nuts, you won't get the last word here, and the longer you stay on, the more you expose more of yourself, so, no, you aren't hurting anyone but yourself.

Bad

Uhuhuhuhuuuuu, don't hurt yourself.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You are an embarassement to humanity. I'm sure glad nobody knows that I'm conversing with a freak like you.

What a degenerate. ROFLMAO

6. 04-16-07 03:36

Now you are talking about getting ass drilled? I wonder does this happen to you often? Does it happen before or after they tell you you look beautiful?

HAHA.

Your " research " indicates what? Are you fucking stupid? Who goes anywhere because they are ugly? I guess you are the only one. Sorry about that. You might want to get a refund for that " research " because it worth fuck all, unless you really believed that, then go ahead and give that last bbbjcim as payment for you " research ".

You might want to think again, many mongers have seen you, your ugly syphilis ridden 13 year old boy fantasizing pedophile ass sticks out in a crowd.

I don't think anyone blamed you for anything, the mongers on this forum can go back and read all your posts about your continued talk of caning 13 year old boys.

Again you sound like a total *****, you're gonna try and sneak up behind me and sucker punch me? What a fucking pussy. Wake up from a coma? Are you fucking serious? You might want to use a sledge hammer if thats the effect you are looking for, You know nothing about me, and that might actually cause you some serious physical harm. Stop hiding like a *****. Be a man and stand up for your words. Because the minute you do, your face will get destroyed, and I just hope you do get knocked out, because then I guarantee you won't wake up in a hospital. We got places for people like you. Fun places.

If you ARE in BA, then you were lying about having a wife, which was obvious to begin with, an ugly anti-social pedophile like you could never have a wife. And if you ARE in town, well come on down *****, give me your address I will be there shortly, or bring your scared ***** ass over here and get your faced smashed. I am glad the mongers have misled you, though I guarantee you, they did you no favors.

Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    Again, the only online troll is you, I told you I don't " chat " though you seem to know the whole system pretty well. Tell us more about how you do it.

And which one is it, do I or do I not pay for sex in Argentina? Make up your mind, I am sure you know, you fucking retard.

Nemesissy, have YOU looked in the mirror lately? I mean REALLY? Do you actually find yourself attractive, You look like something my dog shat out. But hey, that's just my own personal opinion. Don't take it personal.

Dateline? That was a stupid comment to begin with on your part. But you can continue, again you must really think you are quite an attractive homo. Do the mongers all tell you how beautiful you look? You are a real joke.

Again, the only ugly little turd here is you, I normally don't go around judging other men, since that in itself is kinda fucking queer, but I have heard a few things about you, seems some older mongers have seen you, they all tell me how old and ugly you are, they same you need to go to the gym, that your body looks flabby and wrinkled plus they also say you seem to have a rare skin disorder and only the old diseased hookers will fuck you, that is because they don't care if you have syphilis because they probably have it too.

NONE of them would pay more than 50 AR for a BBBJ from you, though they have told me you can on occasion thrown in a CIM. I mean if they tell you how beautiful you look. I have told them that it's an old trick I learned from your mom, works every time. Sorry to break it to you, they don't really find you attractive, they just enjoy the bbbj so they will tell you anything. LMMFAO.

But don't tell them I said that, it will be our little secret.

Bad.

LMMFAO
    Incoherent crap. LOL.

Some of the older mongers have met me aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.

Keep guessing and fantasizing, my ugly little turd.

9. 04-16-07 03:16

I see you have now decided to plagiarize the ugly vermin comment, right after criticizing me for it too.

What a confused bad boy you are. Of course, anyone who trolls chat rooms posing as a 13 year old boy while pretending to pay for sex in Argentina should not be presumed to have coherent thought.

Bad, have a look in the mirror man. You are one fucking ugly little turd. Didn't your parents ever tell you that. I don't think Dateline would have you actually; that would be too much for the audience to take. You're in luck.

Now go ahead and respond by either screaming fag fag fag fag fag, like some pimple popping high school dropout, or just compose another incoherent rant with segments of my prior posts.

May I suggest combing my remaining posts with a spell checker? You might get lucky again. I'd say that is your best bet for gathering new material. I won't be bothered to waste my time on it; I already know that you are a stupid piece of shit.
    Again, the only online troll is you, I told you I don't " chat " though you seem to know the whole system pretty well. Tell us more about how you do it.

And which one is it, do I or do I not pay for sex in Argentina? Make up your mind, I am sure you know, you fucking retard.

Nemesissy, have YOU looked in the mirror lately? I mean REALLY? Do you actually find yourself attractive, You look like something my dog shat out. But hey, that's just my own personal opinion. Don't take it personal.

Dateline? That was a stupid comment to begin with on your part. But you can continue, again you must really think you are quite an attractive homo. Do the mongers all tell you how beautiful you look? You are a real joke.

Again, the only ugly little turd here is you, I normally don't go around judging other men, since that in itself is kinda fucking queer, but I have heard a few things about you, seems some older mongers have seen you, they all tell me how old and ugly you are, they same you need to go to the gym, that your body looks flabby and wrinkled plus they also say you seem to have a rare skin disorder and only the old diseased hookers will fuck you, that is because they don't care if you have syphilis because they probably have it too.

NONE of them would pay more than 50 AR for a BBBJ from you, though they have told me you can on occasion thrown in a CIM. I mean if they tell you how beautiful you look. I have told them that it's an old trick I learned from your mom, works every time. Sorry to break it to you, they don't really find you attractive, they just enjoy the bbbj so they will tell you anything. LMMFAO

But don't tell them I said that, it will be our little secret.

Bad.

LMMFAO

The funny thing is this ugly ass pedo actually has nothing left but to say " your ugly, you're ugly, some old ugly mongers told me so " lmfao. And you call me the pimple poping highschool drop out ??? Think again,

This ***** contradicts himself every time, You don't make sense, I think your ugly so what??? Are you going to cry yourself to sleep??? You probably would.

So listen up you little high school drop out, I and many other mongers find you repuslive, none of us would pay anything for your wares, though a few sick fucks will. BTW, they are probably the ones filling your mind with thoughts that they actually find you quite beautiful.

I see you have now decided to plagiarize the ugly vermin comment, right after criticizing me for it too.

What a confused bad boy you are. Of course, anyone who trolls chat rooms posing as a 13 year old boy while pretending to pay for sex in Argentina should not be presumed to have coherent thought.

Bad, have a look in the mirror man. You are one fucking ugly little turd. Didn't your parents ever tell you that. I don't think Dateline would have you actually; that would be too much for the audience to take. You're in luck.

Now go ahead and respond by either screaming fag fag fag fag fag, like some pimple popping high school dropout, or just compose another incoherent rant with segments of my prior posts.

May I suggest combing my remaining posts with a spell checker? You might get lucky again. I'd say that is your best bet for gathering new material. I won't be bothered to waste my time on it; I already know that you are a stupid piece of shit.

Thumbs up hehehehe???? WTF??? what kind of pedophile talks like that???

And you think you ARE an Adonis? And you think these ***** mongers actually find YOU attractive??? Oh man what a cream puff.

Ummm? Are you fucking serious? Am I supposed to be offended because YOU say a bunch of old ass men find me unattractive? Are you fucking serious? What a fucking joke. Again out of all the forum members I have met, I never pegged any as homos so again, you are wrong.

Again, I am neither ugly nor a turd, and the last reason I moved to Argentina was for Sex, that was just an added bonus. BTW, I am sure unless someone is a 13 year old boy they are ALL ugly in your eyes.

You claim to know how I look yet you continue to call me a poor trailerpark trash whatever.

Anyone who has met me knows otherwise, so again, your csources seem to be extremely mistaken. You know nothing about me.

As for an address? I am still wating for yours? Though you have allready admitted you don't live in BA nor are you currently in the country, so at this point, you are just deflecting my intitial question. Since you now tell us you have no address in BA.

Though again, if you were here the only one bursting into tears would be you. After I soften you up, I will let the boys play with you. Again, BRING some Serious steel *****.

Stop talking at this point, you sound like a scared coward ***** talking from thousands of miles away, trying to hide behind purse carrying bitches and your anonimity.

Any time you want I can easily be found, though I warn you, be prepared for a trip to the hospital *****. What, you think I'm some sort of nice guy? You don't know me. But I would really like to get to know you.

You fucking pedo *****,.

Bad

Rat shack???? You might want to ask somebody *****. The only rat shack is the place you and your cousins aka wives call home.

And I am clowning your DATELINE NBC comments, they were rediculous, fucking throwing around rick hansen on the board as though it would cause a stampede. You fucking retard. I was laughing at you. Though I guess your stupid ass didn't realize it. You're a fucking joke.

Again stop getting pissed because you are stupid. And stop pretending you have an actual wife. Unless you are trying to tell us you sit on the computer for days on end and your wife is ok with that. Or maybe she is too busy fucking the handy man, LMMFAO.

Does she get Boffed in her arse ?? Does she get her hole Buggered???

Oh man, please continue, you ugly gay pedo loser

You're right, you're no Adonis! LOL

Now that is an understatement. Now it appears that you have somewhat overestimated how you appear to other forum members.

According to my source, you are one ugly little turd, and you live in BA because prostitution is the only sexual outlet available to you.

I believe I have already thoroughly commented on all your other inadequacies.

So, I see you have decided to plagiarize the TV show thing, like you do everything else. Aren't you glad that you have me to teach you these things, so that even an imbecile like you can appear witty once in a while?

Your idiotic threats reveal the road raging red neck trailer park badboy we both have always know you to be. If we met in person you would immediately burst into tears. Ok, go ahead and copy that now, dumb dumb.

All right, let's have that address of yours. What kind of a rat shack does an online predator like you dwell in these days?

Bad boy 13. The name says it all.

Hehehehehe

At least you finally spelled disadvantaged right. Seems that hooked on phonics isn't quite as good as you thought right? You need to tell them your disatvantaged ass needs a refund.

You fucking retard.

Keep em coming.

Bad

Well, you live in BA because no woman other than a ***** would even look at an ugly vermin cretin like you in a billion years. Like I have said, I know what you look like.

You can keep fantasizing that the 13 year old boy being caned is someone other than yourself. Fantasize about that while you fantasize about not having to pay for sex, or that you somehow have value at all as a human being.

You have to pay for it, while most regular monger's don't, they choose to. An ugly freak like you has no choice. If I delete my posts it is out of courtesy, so that Jackson does not have to participate in your ass caning.

You haven't had an original thought yet, everything is plagiarized from my previous posts. Another sign of your glaring ineptitude, not that your pathetic English is not already sufficient evidence.

You are so incredibly stupid that you then accuse me of having plagiarized you! You honestly believe that because your mind rot has caused you to forget the original source. Wooooooowwwwwwwwwie.

Disadvantaged, trailer park etc etc. I wonder where all that originated.

That's when you're not too idiotic to put your foot in your mouth with accusations of sexual deviancy when you have a handle like BadBoy13. Now if that doesn't scream homo child molesterer, I don't know what else possibly could.

Or when accusing me of bad spelling and misspelling the most simple words imaginable in the very same sentence multiple times. You don't even learn from your mistakes. You still don't know how to spell grammar, nor do you appear to know what that word means.

GRAMMER, CONVERSATE, LONNEY, etc etc LOL. Let's see what were some of the others. Then you try to blame it on your keyboard. What a hoot.

I know you are talking out of your ass when you projectile vomit your stupidities into this forum, but rest assured that I mean every word of what I say to you.

You don't even remember that it was you, who in desperation, originally raised the perverse sexual innuendo, and without realizing how badly it will backfire on a self described BadBoy13. I mean the name says it ALL. LOL
    So at what point in time did you actually lose your mind? Was this before or after your " ugly vermin cretin " ass found out your mom was busting some serious BBBJCIM on me?

Did that get you upset? Too badd, hehe.

Or was it when I outed you as a sick fucking internet perv that spends tooo much time talkking about caaning 13 year old boys?

I am sure that one hurt too.

I am sure you called all your " connects " in BA, and as they all seem to be well connected purse carrying faggots you spent the last few days discussing my physical attributes. Oh man, your faggoty ass has no bounds.

And no one is copying your stupid ass, it just seems natural that if you seem to spew so much mindless blather about canning 13 year olds and trailerparks and reservations. It must be because you have alot of knowledge on the subject. It seems for such a happilly " married " man, you spend way too much time fantasizing about canning 13 year old boys.

The funniest thing is you are trying to distance yourself from your own words, you said it not me, I am repeating it for the benefit of those that want to know how sick your silly " buggered arse " really is. Feel safe thousands of miles away. But again, I have no idea what you are doing on Jackson's Argentina Sex Forum? You aren't in Argentina and you don't talk about sex or women.

But hey I am sure you amuse some people so if you want to be the court jester than let it be, don't forget the funny hat *****.

Come on you ugly vermin, I guess you aren't fucking your wife because even SHE won't fuck your ugly ass. That is why YOU have to come to Argentina to get fucked. Though I wonder if you actually fuck women here, since you never write about it. Though it seems you have many high heel wearing, purse carrying faggots telling you anything you want to hear. Though I guess Argentina is filling up with more and more fudge packers. I guess you are just one more.

Come on silly hoe, I am sure you can do better than that.

Thats all your old wasted syphilis ridden mind can think of?

Fucking *****.

Bad

The funny thing is it looks like you actually put time into that funny little rant of yours. You do not know anything about me, though your ugly old pedophile ass is definitely no one to be talking about looks. You know nothing about my private life either. I don't choose to share the free pussy I do get.

The funny thing is you talk about pedophiles over and over again, yet YOU are the only one talking about caning 13 year old children. If you knew what I looked like, you wouldn't say what you just said. I am no Adonis, though I am far from ugly. Though I guess from your post I am not your type you fagg, Sorry I am not the 13 year old boy you thought I was.

Though it seems you go around asking mongers about my looks? Sounds rather gay to me. Every post of yours gets fucking gayer every minute. Gayer? Is that a word?

I guess Etticet is though right? You fucking wanabee sloppy motherfucker. Keep it up your " thought out " commentary is hilarious. And I can't stop making fun of you at this point. All I do know is sometime very soon, you will get a knock at the door. Next time you come to BA, you can tell me how ugly you think I am because you are gay and know what your talking about, that, plus the fact that I am not really 13 years old. You can comment on all these things as you are looking for your teeth on the sidewalk. I would suggest you bring some serious metal bro. You are going to need it.

Bring on those fucking funny ass rants. You are too outdated to even take seriously. But since you are such the disrespectful fuck I will continue to pummel you.

Bring it on you pedophile freak, I hope your " wife " doesn't find out. Wife? Is that what you call all your " chat " buddies? Are you sure you aren't a fucking congressman? You fit the mold quite well.

Ok, that is enough.

I will await your next " well thought out " attack.

Til then, watch out for DATELINE NBC.

LMMFAO.

Bad

Well, you live in BA because no woman other than a ***** would even look at an ugly vermin cretin like you in a billion years. Like I have said, I know what you look like.

You can keep fantasizing that the 13 year old boy being caned is someone other than yourself. Fantasize about that while you fantasize about not having to pay for sex, or that you somehow have value at all as a human being.

You have to pay for it, while most regular monger's don't, they choose to. An ugly freak like you has no choice. If I delete my posts it is out of courtesy, so that Jackson does not have to participate in your ass caning.

You haven't had an original thought yet, everything is plagiarized from my previous posts. Another sign of your glaring ineptitude, not that your pathetic English is not already sufficient evidence.

You are so incredibly stupid that you then accuse me of having plagiarized you! You honestly believe that because your mind rot has caused you to forget the original source. Wooooooowwwwwwwwwie.

Disadvantaged, trailer park etc etc. I wonder where all that originated.

That's when you're not too idiotic to put your foot in your mouth with accusations of sexual deviancy when you have a handle like BadBoy13. Now if that doesn't scream homo child molesterer, I don't know what else possibly could.

Or when accusing me of bad spelling and misspelling the most simple words imaginable in the very same sentence multiple times. You don't even learn from your mistakes. You still don't know how to spell grammar, nor do you appear to know what that word means.

GRAMMER, CONVERSATE, LONNEY, etc etc LOL. Let's see what were some of the others. Then you try to blame it on your keyboard. What a hoot.

I know you are talking out of your ass when you projectile vomit your stupidities into this forum, but rest assured that I mean every word of what I say to you.

You don't even remember that it was you, who in desperation, originally raised the perverse sexual innuendo, and without realizing how badly it will backfire on a self described BadBoy13. I mean the name says it ALL. LOL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations