Thread: Ms Sol aka Candela

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Self-respect not so diminished after all

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99

But it's Friday in Sex Prison, I guess I am going to have to telephone some dumb broad, take her out to dinner, and make all nicey-nice to her, just so I can drill her in the ass afterwards for an hour or so. The 100 dollar cost for dinner is about what I'd pay for sex in Buenos Aires, except in Sex Prison I have to give up some self-respect as well.
    Well, it's the next morning, the bimbo is safely disposed of, I only had to make her coffee this morning before I told her I had work to do, and she skedaddled after making me promise to call her soon. Since she sucks my cock quite well, and dinner was only $150 for two last night, I may just do that. Cheaper than what some of the guys in this thread paid, ha ha ha.

Let the buyer beware!

After many, many trips to BsAs I hear so many stories like this one happening there. The BIG thing here is that ALL women everywhere will try to get whatever they can from us. The difference in BsAs is that we know the chicas are many times better in bed than most anything we can find in SEX PRISON! Having met Miss Sol many times with many of my fellow mongers, I found her pleasant and very easy to be around. I have a number of personal mongering friends that enjoyed her wares and they all seemed to enjoy what she shared with them. I can see how easily she could weasel her way into someone's heart and wallet! Just keep our eyes open guys and we are all grown men. "Let the buyer beware!" Be careful out there! Have fun butt. Butt be wary!

Coach

Good philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    No, if I want to fuck a fat pig in the ass, I'll let her buy me dinner. I only resort to that when the checking account is depleted.
    Now if Adam could have held out 5 more minutes in the Garden with Eve we would all be having dinner bought for us then going home and fucking them in the ass. That stupid prick!

I've had only one chica in BA ask me to "loan" her the money to buy a house. This from the famous cocksucker, Rosamaria. I laughed, and told her that she told really funny jokes. She smiled impishly, and that was the end of that.

It's funny how quite a few guys fall in love with these chicas, and want to romance them, or prove that they're gentlemen. Treat them with respect, certainly, but much more than that, and you're just pissing money away. You take pity on the poor chicas that they have to do such nasty things, and think you can change them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I went to 343 yesterday and fucked that little spinner, Rosa or Gisell or something I'm sure she had a name anyway, I ended up giving her 80 pesos I really feel like she took advantage of me.

Out of curiosity hunt, for a 100 dollar dinner, is that some fat pig giving up ass? I ask because Flexible Horn is always on the lookout for some more fat pigs.
    No, if I want to fuck a fat pig in the ass, I'll let her buy me dinner. I only resort to that when the checking account is depleted.

I feel so used

I went to 343 yesterday and fucked that little spinner, Rosa or Gisell or something I'm sure she had a name anyway, I ended up giving her 80 pesos I really feel like she took advantage of me.

Out of curiosity Hunt, for a 100 dollar dinner, is that some fat pig giving up ass? I ask because Flexible Horn is always on the lookout for some more fat pigs.

7. 03-30-07 13:06

I guess what you have illustrated in your last post Hunt, is that the whole Miss Sol incident was the perfect marriage between TWO con artists, But at least Exon admitted it, I doubt Lorena ever will. I also don't think he was predicting she would go as far as she did and bilk two forum members for two CARS.

As I said, it is sad that she used the forum in this way, it is sad she had help from another Senior forum member to do it.

But you heard it from the horses mouth Hunt, what more proof do you want?

Bad

Don't lose your head while mongering!

I feel like a Prophet! This is the e-mail I sent to a forum member on May 9, 2006, after my trip to BsAs. My my...... How things have turned out!

"I thought of sending you a PM. I am glad you wrote to me. She is little bit of a bad news. She is a great fuck, that's it. I praise her on the open forum, strictly from the mongering standpoint. Don't lose your head over her. Do not, I repeat, do not send her any money. She has used lots of others with her charm. It does not work with me and I erase everything when I come home. She repeatedly told me that you are going to help her with the limosine business. I am afraid, she will suck you into spending lots of money. Just be careful. Don't tell her anything about this. I know lots of other things about her which is not that complimentary."
    Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Jackson is right, (for once)

I'm some what responciple for Miss Sol. (Lorena)

It all started at the Thanks Giving party at the Alamo a year and a half ago.

I wanted to "Fuck her", it took six months for us to "hook Up", but we finally did. And after while having "Pillow Talk" I told her I'd maker her a star. I told her "What to post and when to post it". Knowing most of You "CockSuckers" I thought I'd "Fuck" with You" by pulling a complete "Scam", not knowing that Lorena is what Jackson described below.
    And she's the one at fault? Sorry, but this doesn't wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I'll post more later.

Exon
    I hope so. We're waiting.

Smile Exon Finally comes clean!

I've been waiting for "Big Daddy" to break his silence. Takes a big man indeed to lay it out there for everyone to see. That said. Don't sweat the small stuff Exon. I saw Lorena some time ago after you gave me some PM info about her. I found your description of her services quite accurate. It was OK with the highlight definitely being the CIM at the end. All in all nothing special but "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick". I fall somewhere in between Bad and JC. Since she's a scam artist I'm glad she's being outed on this board. As far as the "suckers" that coughed up the auto's - please! You may have lost your mind but it's your mind to lose! With so much GREAT LATIN PUSSY in BA what in the world were you thinking! I plan to be waist deep in Latin Pussy next week but will limit my gifts to sharing a bottle of bubbly with the occasional overachiever!

Happy Mongering, Toymann.

PS. Just as a footnote, I contacted Lorena a month ago about getting together and she emailed me back wondering if I needed a ride from the airport. After I indicated that service was not required I never heard a thing back from her. I'm guessing she's out of circulation for the moment.
    Last edited by Toymann; 03-30-07 at 04:04. Reason: wrong poster referenced

Retired Member

Jackson is right, (for once)

I'm some what responsible for Miss Sol. (Lorena)

It all started at the Thanks Giving party at the Alamo a year and a half ago.

I wanted to "Fuck her", it took six months for us to "hook Up", but we finally did. And after while having "Pillow Talk" I told her I'd maker her a star. I told her "What to post and when to post it". Knowing most of You "CockSuckers" I thought I'd "Fuck" with You" by pulling a complete "Scam", not knowing that Lorena is what Jackson described below.

This might become an interesting thread.

I'll post more later.

Exon

Noted

Jackson,

I think your correct. I will keep her photos in my hard drive. Sorry actually to hear about her. She was fun to talk to. Oh well.

Thanks All.

FG II

Ok Hunt,

You make good points, but this chick is still a piece of work, four cars didn't just fall in her lap, she worked for them and since she has a remis service she allready knew she needed them, that is premeditated,

I won't argue with you Hunt, I just think the heresay is enough for me to form my own opinion, and I am glad this information was posted. If not for anything else, then at least as a warning to any future marks.

These guys are adults, but it doesn't mean just because a guy is stupid you can or should take advantage of him, that is being despicable, low class, and. Maybe we just have different standards as to what actually constitutes being a con artist. To me there is nothing " classy " about begging men to buy you cars to later on ditch them once all their money is spent. This chick is a low class trick, just MHO, sorry if you disagree.

Bad.

Quote:

A confidence trick or confidence game, also known as a con, scam, grift, bunko or flim flam, is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the "mark") usually with the goal of financial or other gain.

The grade of one's "intelligence" is totally unrelated to one's grade of vulnerability to getting deceived by experienced con men. Confidence tricks exploit human weaknesses like greed, dishonesty, vanity, but also virtues like honesty, compassion, or the "naïveté" of believing in the existence of something called "good faith".

Just call em like I see em and this girl is a CON ARTIST, even if she was your taxi

Thats allright Slick, at least you were grown up about it.

There is a big difference, the girl I talked to was strickly for research purposes, she told me from the start she didn't fuck club clients, no con or scam, besides the manager feining ignorance about her availability. And I would never buy a stripper a car sorry. A few hundred bucks for a night with a gorgeous stripper maybe but thats it.

I think we are talking apples and oranges if you are comparing 200 dollars to buying a girl a 15 thousand dollar car, and not just one but FOUR cars. I made a comment directly in reference to her actions regarding forum members she conned. I think my definitions holds true, and I think she fits the bill.

BTW, she works as a driver, so the fact that she drove you around picking up food for a forum sponsored charity in the car she obtained by scamming forum members is somewhat ironic. Again, take her out of the equation this is still agood lesson for any future marks, don't let these chicks bleed you dry.

Bad

PS, regarding Opera Bay, it was a joke, though you deffinitely should have bagged one, I TRYED to bang the hottest piece of pussy in Madahos, and I failed and it DID cost me 600 AR. Trial and error, but at least I tryed and I also warned other forum members with my experience.

Badboy,

Remember the other day when you posted that you paid 600 pesos in Madahos for the right to talk to the dancer for 1/2 an hour. What kind of car would you have bought her if she agreed to have sex with you?

Ms. Sol was very nice in helping to take me to buy food for the Comedors in Dec. She can't be all bad. While I don't know her all that well, she did give her time to help with the kids. At least she is putting the car to good use.

(Sorry Badboy but I did have to respond to you accusing me of having no game with the seven women at Opera Bay. Sure I didn't take any of them home but it didn't cost me 600 pesos to talk with them either.

17. 03-29-07 17:57

Posting Limitations