Thread: Ms Sol aka Candela

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi FG II and everyone else,

Actually, I had no intention of bringing any of this up on the Forum. When I started putting all the facts about Lorena together a few months ago, I decided that the best move would be to simply remove all vestiges of her from the Forum. However, since then I've received a continuous series of posts, PMs and emails inquiring to the effect of "Where's Miss Sol?", so I just gave up and posted the story publicly.

I don't wish any ill will on Lorena personally. She and her playmates are all adults. I just wanted to put a stop to her using this Forum as a vehicle for pre-screening potential victims.

In other words, no photo will be necessary.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Guy II
    Jackson,

I have some photos of her which could help other members identify and avoid her. What do you think?

Regards to All.

Fly Guy II

Users attract usees and, well, uh, vice-versa. I hope the forum members in question got their money's worth. It seems appropriate here to give credit where credit is due to those many forum members who thought something was rotten in Denmark a long time ago. 99.9% of the time when a ***** is thought to be more than a *****, somebody is fucking up. Gatos are not generally graduates from charm school, and when you meet one who appears to be-let her hold on to your dick, and you hold on to everything else.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Funny, but I happen to know the forum member you describe, and he has never told me or the board that he was conned.
    That's just an indication of a really great con artist at work.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    She conned a forum member into shilling for her and using his influence on the board to help her become financially secure, she took advantage of that help by bleeding a few of those good clients out of cars and so on. An honest woman would not do this, PERIOD.
    Funny, but I happen to know the forum member you describe, and he has never told me or the board that he was conned.

An honest woman wouldn't accept expensive gifts from her clients? Give me a break. Even non-hooker women I know ask for and get very expensive gifts from men. They're genetically programmed to seek support from men, and men are genetically programmed to shower their munificence upon their women.

When there are some actual facts about this subject to discuss, then I am willing to admit that I am wrong (if indeed I am). But as it stands right now, there are no facts, just a bunch of name-calling. As a general matter I don't feel sorry for guys who over-pay for their pussy, even to the point of giving a car (or a free apartment). They're big boys and can make their own decisions. It's not the chica's fault if they think with their little heads instead of their big ones.

This is bullshit

I am sorry Hunt but a chica getting FOUR cars from three " johns ", The trick was just scamming poor guys. FOUR FUCKING CARS? Give me a break. Not only were these guys stupid but this chick is a definite con artist. I don't know this girl personally but I have to be honest for 3 guys to give her a total of FOUR cars, she is either the most beautiful **** in Buenos Aires or she is a fucking lying scamming con artist.

Bad.

It is your right to have your opinions about this, but the facts speak for themselves, and I am glad that this information was posted on the forum before she scammed another fellow punter out of another car or house. Girls like this aren't smart, they are slick and sleazy, they are looking to bleed guys dry, and she obviously is very good at it. But that is what this forum is about, informing fellow members about all kinds of things, including con artist blood sucking chicas only out to scam guys into buying them cars, houses, and so on.

Jackson is correct in his assesment, She conned a forum member into shilling for her and using his influence on the board to help her become financially secure, she took advantage of that help by bleeding a few of those good clients out of cars and so on. An honest woman would not do this, PERIOD. She left the forum because she had, as you so articulately put it, landed a couple big fish and had gutted and filleted them on the dock. She is the classic, textbook definition of a USER. It's too bad she used this forum for such dishonest means and it is also too bad she had the help of senoir forum members to do it.

I don't think a picture of the girl is needed, since most forum members have pictures of her as do I, just watch out in general for girls asking for big gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Guy II
    Jackson,

I have some photos of her which could help other members identify and avoid her. What do you think?

Regards to All.

Fly Guy II
    You know, I don't yet see any evidence of anything worse than a clever chica encouraging her clients to give her very expensive gifts. As there are several current posters on this forum who have given very big gifts to their chicas, then how are we to distinguish between supposed "con artists" such as Miss Sol and "regular chicas" such as these girls?

Just because a john eventually gets disillusioned with his chica and regrets having given her big gifts doesn't mean she's guilty of being a con artist.

And I say this as never having met Miss Sol or engaged her services.

Miss Sol Photos.

Jackson,

Regards to All.

Fly Guy II

Quote Originally Posted by Ponelover
    I thought the rule was that a person's username would not be connected to their real name and applied to mongers as well as chicas.
    I think when it comes to outright scamming, the perpetrator doesn't have many rights. Other chicas have been outted who are scam artists, and some of their names. Hopefully this may help someone who Googles her name, or save them some grief down the road.

Miss Sol aka Candela

Jackson,

Thanks for the information and update on Miss Sol. We will all know to be cautious. However in your post did you include her real name? I am not so sure that was justified. I thought the rule was that a person's username would not be connected to their real name and applied to mongers as well as chicas.

PL

Stupid is as stupid does

There seems to be no shortage of suckers around. We've all played the role at one time or another. However, some guys just seem to be going back to that trough again and again. The funny thing being, that if you even question what the chica is doing, you'll get flamed big time. Even after the guy has been ripped off, they'll keep defending the chica too.

Honestly, I don't feel for the guys who get taken, as they seem to have more money than brains.

Well said Flex,

It just hurts to hear about fellow mongers getting conned and robbed by thieving whoores, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    BTW, if you are going to fall for a girl, make sure she isn't a prostitute, there are plenty of non working girls in BA to choose from.
    I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I'll 'FALL' for who ever I like, thanks for the sermon.

FH

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Did you met that girls at a club or you did not know she was a hooker?

DWC
    That was a joke, DWC!

GeoEye gives some good advice, I shall have to try it some time.

Geo Eye,

That's just brilliant!

Hunt99,

Did you met that girls at a club or you did not know she was a hooker?

DWC

Con them right back

I never say "no", I make them believe I am very concern about their problem and invite them over to my place for a drink. To talk about the " sititution". Later I advised them I will do everything I can to help. AT this time they mostly cannot say no to fucking me. I few days later when the topic comes up again, I now have a long lists of excuses to choose from.

This can work with pros and non pros.

Posting Limitations