Thread: Ms Sol aka Candela

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Heave-Ho

But for those of you who have trouble being mean, I suggest the following: "Holy shit, really? That's terrible. Damn, I really wish I could help, I really do, but (fill in the blank) is going on and I just can't right now. My accountant needs me to make sure I show where every penny is going." In the past I've used "I'm involved in a lawsuit with a former business partner." Be creative!

The downside of this approach is they will probably still nag you.

Badboy is quite right. BsAs is FILLED with attractive and *extremely* nice young women who love Americans and fuck like bandits, bless their hearts. You don't have to do a lot to get their attention, either.

Lightbulb On a more serious note

Alot of these chicks are con artists. I have had girls ask me to rent them apartments and buy them cars, I just laugh at them and say " What the fuck do you think I am *****, your suger daddy? " And that is usually followed by me saying " FUCK NO ".

This is a good lesson for newbies, these chicks will bleed you dry if you let them, and the moment you feel they are closing in, cut em loose. I have had girls complain about their sick mother and their rent being due, or their lease being up and having to find new diggs. A good one was this girl telling me how she had fallen for me and no longer wanted to work sucking dick for pesos and how she wanted my help to raise her up out of this misery, to which I replied, " get a job trick, one where you don't have to suck dick ". The best one was a girl asking me to buy her a car, I almost fell out of my seat. What are these girls thinking?

Don't get fooled guys, 1 in a thousand chicas MIGHT be honest, and THATS debatable. But a girl who really likes you won't ask you for money or a house or a car or a complete apartment remodeling. The funniest thing is the guys who swear they did it out of their own free will. Back in the states we call em PUSSY WHIPPED BIATCHES.

Take this as a lesson guys, I don't want to hear another story about a guy buying a cocksucking hooker a car or a house. And if you do it, at least have the balls to be honest with the board and say you were pussy whipped. Can the bullshit about being a hooker philanthropist PLEASE. I know a few million poor homeless kids in AR could use that philanthorpy alot more. Just ask Capt Dave.

Bad

BTW, if you are going to fall for a girl, make sure she isn't a prostitute, there are plenty of non working girls in BA to choose from.

Con artist?

I know quite a few chicas that have managed to get their clients to get them big "gifts". One rented his chica her own apartment, paying for everything. Another renovated his chica's apartment from stem to stern. And it's not just something limited to Argentine chicas.

In fact, one girl lied to me on my last trip to Buenos Aires. I was such a sucker, and she was such a good liar. She told me she loved me, and wanted me to bury my sausage deep inside of her. We shared an intimate evening, unsurpassed. She then asked me to give her 300 pesos, which I was happy to do. She left, with the scent of her wonderful perfume still in my nostrils. But indeed she was a lying con artist. The very next night, when I went to Recoleta to meet her, I saw her leaving Madaho's with another man. I was devastated. Con artist!

Jackson

Thanks for the update. Very interesting. Boy, did she fool a number of guys besides Exon on this forum.

Guess you are right that it was probably because she spoke English that swayed a number of guys.

Well, I guess some learn the hard way.

Suerte.

Stowe.

Yeah, having read what you posted, I am considering her apartment needs. After all she is blond and speaks English.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Lorena M. aka Candela aka Ms Sol

Hi Stowe,

Lorena M. aka Candela aka Ms Sol was and is a sophisticated con artist. Exon was the first forum member she managed to con, mostly by convincing him to "sponsor" her introduction to the forum where she managed to convince two members to buy her a car each. After she had essentially played out all her opportunities here, she moved on to another group of Argentinos I know personally where she successfully conned a guy into doubling the size of her remis fleet with two more cars that he financed but which she convinced him to title in her name.

I know, I know. These were grown men that essentially gave her these cars, so what's their complaint? The answer is that she did this under false pretenses by making a number of completely false promises over an extended period of time, and that's fraud in my book.

My personal assessment of her from multiple conversations is that she's a pathological liar who is incapable of telling the truth about anything, a description applies to many Argentine women, but Candela had an ability to convince herself that she was relaying the truth, thus resulting in a perfect delivery.

The funny thing to me was that she wasn't that pretty (Exon's protests are noted) and she really wasn't that good a fuck (flabby figure, loose pussy, etc). BTW, that was one reason why she didn't want anyone to post her photographs. However, she did speak some English and that's usually enough to sway the affections of otherwise worldly gentlemen.

Anyway, I understand that she's now looking for somebody to buy her an apartment, so if you're interested, let me know and I give you her contact info.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    What ever happened to Miss Sol. I notice all references to her are gone from the forum. Too bad, she added so much!

Suerte.

Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    What ever happened to Miss Sol. I notice all references to her are gone from the forum. Too bad, she added so much!

Suerte.

Stowe
    She's running for President of Argentina!

Miss Sol

Suerte.

Stowe

Administrator

Venues: 398

Ms Sol aka Candela

Hi Hunt,

Please, the last thing we need is Exon foisting another Miss Sol onto the rest of us.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Aprendiz needs to take chica marketing lessons from Exon123.

Posting Limitations