Thread: Airport Taxi Services

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Depends on the car and if they are trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Conchuir  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know roughly how much Remis service from one of the stands at EZE to Recoleta will cost me these days using AM-EX? (at official exchange rate I'm sure!). My landlord is offering me a pickup service with delivery to my apartment@$40US. Thanks.
    But given exchange rate prolly better than paying in dollars at the counter.

Anyone know roughly how much Remis service from one of the stands at EZE to Recoleta will cost me these days using AM-EX? (at official exchange rate I'm sure!). My landlord is offering me a pickup service with delivery to my apartment@$40US. Thanks.

AEP is totally opposite of EZE. I agree that getting cabs on arrival AEP is not very smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 23  [View Original Post]
    Have never tried Taxi Ezeiza. I book my remis beforehand when coming into EZE.

I used to take the Black and Yellow taxis from AEP but left the idea a long time ago. Needless to go into details, these taxis are just BAD. Just like EZE, I now book my remis from AEP beforehand so that I can just come out, meet the deiver and go. Remises aranged through the stands at the airport can sometimes take time depending on various reasons and situations.
    True, the remis stands at AEP can get backed up bad, and the black and yellow cab line can get horrendous sometimes. By hiring a private chauffeur ahead of time, you avoid all the hassle and wasted time, and aggravation, plus more secure and better car and driver.

Have never tried Taxi Ezeiza. I book my remis beforehand when coming into EZE.

I used to take the Black and Yellow taxis from AEP but left the idea a long time ago. Needless to go into details, these taxis are just BAD. Just like EZE, I now book my remis from AEP beforehand so that I can just come out, meet the deiver and go. Remises aranged through the stands at the airport can sometimes take time depending on various reasons and situations.

Longest wait I had for a taxi at eze was maybe 7-8 minutes, about the same at aep. I've NEVER felt threatened or that it was dangerous,

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    hiring a private, safe and secure private chauffeur is a great way to play it safe, and get a better car and driver.
    Taxi Ezeiza drivers are wonderful blokes IMHO. Very polite, helpful, well versed with the routes. Absolutely no problems!

Cars are fine. Have air conditioner, nice music blurring, no breakdowns on the high way. All is well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Never seen or heard that! I fly in and out of EZE, at least once every week, for work.

No ques ever. Taxi Ezeiza rocks. When I arrive at EZE, I just walk in to the Taxi Ezeiza counter and am in a taxi in less than 3-4 minutes.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar
    Very unlikely you will have to wait more than five minutes at EZE. Most of the time much less. AEP is another thing. The lines for a cab outside can be quite long. In AEP you are much better off getting a Remis from one of the stands inside. They always have cars. Plus they are much safer than the regular cabs. They are slightly more expensive but it's worth it if you are in a hurry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Never seen or heard that! I fly in and out of EZE, at least once every week, for work.

No ques ever. Taxi Ezeiza rocks. When I arrive at EZE, I just walk in to the Taxi Ezeiza counter and am in a taxi in less than 3-4 minutes.

I don't think there was a strike, probably due to it being late night, was close to 11pm. I often see very long lines for black and yellow cabs at AEP, especially if it is raining. If you don't wan't to risk wasting your valuable vacation time stuck waiting for a cab, hiring a private, safe and secure private chauffeur is a great way to play it safe, and get a better car and driver.

Any idea why there's a cab shortage?

Don't tell me they're on strike too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurty  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Great info!
    SilverStar Checking in from EZE airport. 10:42PM, several Taxi EZE customers waiting 40 minutes to get a cab, remis line was very long too. Never forget when coming into EZE, you do risk a cab shortage and a long wait for a cab. For those who don't want to take risk and have a chauffeur and nice car waiting for them as they arrive there are safe and secure, licensed and insured private drivers than can take care of you. One of these companies is SilverStar. For more info check out www.silverstarcar.com

I feel sorry for these guests stuck waiting, they look bored out of their mind, especially after a long, grueling international flight.

SilverStar- Because waiting at EZE airport during a cab shortage sucks.

Thank you all.

Thank you. Great info!

Easier way

Quote Originally Posted by OldStag2  [View Original Post]
    Kurty,

There are many options to choose from, but this link will give you the current price for a safe taxi from EZE,

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar.
    This is an excellent chance to use the new Venues Database el Jeffe has put on the forum. If you look the tabs on the top the one on the right says "Venues", just click on it. Taxi Ezeiza is on it under Transportation along with a link to their site.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/VenueDisplay.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kurty  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Guys,

How much should someone expect to pay for a Taxi ride from EZE to Puerto Madero / Microcentro?

No needs of fancy cars, only reliable driver.

Thanks.
    Kurty,

There are many options to choose from, but this link will give you the current price for a safe taxi from EZE, http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar.

Posting Limitations