This blog is moderated by SexMachine

l'Alliance Restaurant

I forgot to mention. Some of us eat at the restaurant before heading to Exedra.

Well, I do most nights. Good music and food. Cordoba 945. A few doors down from Exedra. Sorry, closed Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasChicago
    Great picture. I will be at Excedra at 11pm on Sunday!

Great picture. I will be at Excedra at 11pm on Sunday!

Sm

The Puma express will be in BA April 4 for 2 weeks after 2 fun filled weeks in Thailand. Let the fun continue. I hope we can hook up for a prowl.

Great I will be there. Sorry about the spelling. I was at an internet cafe and the letters were rubbed off. I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?
    Go out to dinner with a group, you pay with your credit card, and have the other members of the group pay you in cash? Possible, but definitely a hassle.

Really, taking a cash advance is the only realistic suggestion I have for you.

I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?
    Sorry to hear about you being robbed. May I suggest the attached photo?

Photo courtesy of El Greco.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails visaoro.jpg‎  

Great I will be there. Sorry about the spelling. I was at an internet cafe and the letters were rubbed off. I got robbed of all my cash but have plenty of cards. I don't want to take an advance is there anyone that can give suggestions on how to have chica fun still using credit cards?

Exedra

Same as almost everynight. Some of us will be at the Exedra around 11pm.

Eight nopw I am in <gyalyuchu or however you spell ot. I am having fun. I will be in bsas on Sunday. Where will everyone be?

Eight nopw I am in <gyalyuchu or however you spell ot. I am having fun. I will be in bsas on Sunday. Where will everyone be?

See you there!

I will see you mongers at Exedra around 11 on Friday the 30th.

SM

The meeting place

Most of us mongers will be at Exedra at 11pm or so.

Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine
    Hi guys.

I am coming to BsAs on the above noted dates. If anybody wants to meet up for Beers or Mongering, Post it here or PM me.

I am staying at an apartment near Cardoba and Suipacha.

I am also planning to travel for a few days to Asuncion and Rio. If anybody is interested in coming along, let me know.

SexMachine

SexMachine in BsAs Mar 30th - Apr. 25th

Hi guys.

I am coming to BsAs on the above noted dates. If anybody wants to meet up for Beers or Mongering, Post it here or PM me.

I am staying at an apartment near Cardoba and Suipacha.

I am also planning to travel for a few days to Asuncion and Rio. If anybody is interested in coming along, let me know.

SexMachine

Posting Limitations