Thread: Sports

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    The most troubling moment for me this year in sports was the perfect game being taken away from Armando Galarraga by Jim Joyce. The pussy Bud Selig could have done something and he did not have the balls to do so. Maybe it opens the door for later cases, but can you imagine the feeling? I don't think I could have handled it as well as Galarraga did.
    After Joyce apologized the next day for blowing the call, Galarraga accepted the apology and then had the quote of the year, "Nobody's perfect".

When it was announced that " The King " was headed south, alledgedly the Miami Heat online ticket buying crashed due to overwhelming requests.

Being an avid sports fan over the years, I can not remember such a media circus involving free agency. Understanding this was an unbelievable class to choose from, the whole buring of the jersey thing was a bit over the top for me. If he got traded what would they do to the owners, ransom his kids?

It will be interesting to see how they mesh as a team, but they are indeed a hot ticket when they come to town. How many games will Cleveland win this year? Got Byron Scott though.

Regarding Ray Allen, great shooter, 10 million per season? And is it true no one picking up Shaq?

The most troubling moment for me this year in sports was the perfect game being taken away from Armando Galarraga by Jim Joyce. The pussy Bud Selig could have done something and he did not have the balls to do so. Maybe it opens the door for later cases, but can you imagine the feeling? I don't think I could have handled it as well as Galarraga did.

Lebron chooses Miami

Whoa. Lebron, Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. I'm guessing the Heat aren't having any trouble moving season tickets.

World Cup '10 and Mongering

Down

It would go further Down than Up.

The Game: That is what you really call Home Field Advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    LOL. I think it is 13,000 and some odd feet. Nearly twice the elevation of Mexico City and I had shortness of breath there at times just walking around!

As for jacking off, better trajectory though.

The bright side

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    What can you do at 12 thousand feet.

I know it would be hard to even jackoff, let alone play any game.
    LOL. I think it is 13,000 and some odd feet. Nearly twice the elevation of Mexico City and I had shortness of breath there at times just walking around!

As for jacking off, better trajectory though.

12 Thousand Feet

What can you do at 12 thousand feet.

I know it would be hard to even jackoff, let alone play any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    This is an AR tragedy! Minidona said ''each goal was like a stab in the heart''! Sid says--''what a stupid ass sport''!

Then he got fat, starting beating on mascots, and thank god, he was run out of baseball within a year:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/s/...01.shtml#TRANS

Smuler

Hi Sid,

I have been following the Netherlands baseball thingy as part of my " other job "

I was amazed to find that jerkoff idiot Randall Simon was on the Netherlands team.

Remember him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9kJ...eature=related

Best Regards.

Smuler

10. 03-13-09 14:04

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Ex MLB player Candy Maldonado is in town on some official business, and I spotted him sitting outside at Newport Thursday night with a coupla suits. Nice guy and didn't appear to be partaking. He didn't offer me any blow.
    Last I heard OJ is in the slammer Dogg and he's not doing much "Blow" these days, The "CockSucker"

Exon

Where's OJ?

Ex MLB player Candy Maldonado is in town on some official business, and I spotted him sitting outside at Newport Thursday night with a coupla suits. Nice guy and didn't appear to be partaking. He didn't offer me any blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    April 11-13, I think it is called Parque Roca. Far S. W. BsAs. Last year you couldn't buy tickets on site. I had to lie and use my ingenuity to get in free!
    Today, Sweden in tennis is a long way from the years of Borg, Wilander etc.

No chance vs Argentina.

BUT do anyone know where Gabriella Sabatini has gone?

Think she originated from Mar del Plata like Guillermo Vilas in.

Late 70ies.

The most beautiful female tennis player ever, and she was.

Probably the no 1 on clay courts in late 70ies

Quote Originally Posted by Lueck Hoff
    Yesterday evening I went to the soccer match between Boca Juniors (from BA) and Cholo Cholo (from Chile)

Fine weather in the evening, about 40.000 people in the stadium at 9pm and a fantastic atmosphere as always there. The match was outstanding and ended 4: 3. I saw a match that was even more interesting than most of the matches I have seen so far in the european championsship. And a lot of goals are a lot of fun.

So if there is anyone on the board here who is seriously interested into soccer, I highly recommend to go there. There are a lot of companies in the city who have the tickets and bring you to the stadium and back to your hotel or appartment. I went with gofootball. Com.

Lueck Hoff
    Lucky you! A great match to see, one of the best I have seen since moving to BA. Needs to be said that Boca won playing one man down for most of the match, and needed to win desperately to avoid all but mathematical elimin ation from the Libertadores. Also, for the record, the Chilean team is Colo Colo. Biggest team out of Santiago.

Copa Libertadores

Yesterday evening I went to the soccer match between Boca Juniors (from BA) and Cholo Cholo (from Chile)

Fine weather in the evening, about 40.000 people in the stadium at 9pm and a fantastic atmosphere as always there. The match was outstanding and ended 4: 3. I saw a match that was even more interesting than most of the matches I have seen so far in the european championsship. And a lot of goals are a lot of fun.

So if there is anyone on the board here who is seriously interested into soccer, I highly recommend to go there. There are a lot of companies in the city who have the tickets and bring you to the stadium and back to your hotel or appartment. I went with gofootball.com.

Lueck Hoff

EA Sports FIFA Street

My son just purchased the new FIFA street video which a little twist from the regular game, where played, moves, etc. Only one big variation from the other videos. No Argenitina team, in Futbol? There are teams from Brazil, Cameroon, Korea, Sewden, all of the original teams and many more on the new one, but no Argentina.

I have been there over 10 times in the last 4 years, and while it does not qualify me as an expert of the country I beleive I have a sense of the people, the laid back, casual sense of day by day, but perhaps is there a little arrogance in this move. Mystified on this one, perhaps it may not mean anything for anyone else, just a thought.

Posting Limitations