Thread: General Pictures

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Trinpaul

Got out of bed about 5 PM

Found out that me and girl had left all the stuff upstair, jeje, fuck it was an epic night!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But the scene in the living room this morning was too good not to share. We need hazmat before the next stripper party.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But the scene in the living room this morning was too good not to share. We need hazmat before the next stripper party.
    I wish I had been able to be there!

What happens in BsAs stays in BsAs

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0133.jpg‎  

On avenida Cordoba the other day. Odd assortment of characters being filmed while they all jogged down the street together. Must have re-shot the scene at least 5 times before I left. Maybe something for television.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails film1.jpg‎   film2.jpg‎   film3.jpg‎   film4.jpg‎   film5.jpg‎  

film6.jpg‎  

While Oversized women are possible to find, it's not the common rule. These candids are from different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires. I have shooted more than 1500 pics and arranged them by neighborhood (23 neighborhoods currently) and by category (people, buildings, arts, landscape and social) this is available also on my website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 130.jpg‎   002.jpg‎   008.jpg‎   028.jpg‎   144.jpg‎  

014.jpg‎   040.jpg‎   058.jpg‎   230.jpg‎   102.jpg‎  

Just a reminder

Are we here for the chicas or not?

You can find them in any size and shape in Buenos Aires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chicas_Puerto_Madero.jpg‎  

General Pictures

Some pictures taken last month in and around BA and elsewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 118_1898.JPG‎   119_1925.JPG‎   119_1926.JPG‎   119_1927.JPG‎   119_1943.JPG‎  

119_1995.JPG‎   120_2009.JPG‎   121_2116.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations