Thread: Ana Luna Airport Taxi services

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Redhot,

There are many secrets Ana would not want you to know. Or anyone that knows who she is.

Everything you are saying she's doing, we already know.

DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    Good joke for my girls!

I regret throwing down their stories. Ana is a great friend and follow his life closely. Maybe since you do not speak or read Spanish are not aware about the new Ana. She works in television, has photographs in many magazines. She act and dances in a theater with famous bedettes and dancers of my country.
    Actually I speak spanish as my native language, but since I've been educated with english speaking people, sometimes I tend to befriend them more than the rest of the people from my country.

As I said before, I made the joke because I saw the opportunity of a good laugh, never had the pleasure of meeting Ana, but who knows maybe one day, and of course it would be great to meet you and your ladies, when I start telling jokes you girls won't stop laughing.

BTW one more joke (also in spanish): Two working girls are talking together in the first days of December, one of them asks the other, Hey girl, when Santa Claus is coming this christmas, what will you ask from him? 300 pesos just like the rest of my clients, answers the other.

Traducción: Dos chicas cabareteras platican a inicios de diciembre, una le dice a la otra, decime vos qué le vas a pedir a Santa / o los Reyes Magos cuando venga (n) en las fiestas de navidad? Le contesta la otra, 300 pesos como a todos mis demás clientes.

Good joke for my girls!

I regret throwing down their stories. Ana is a great friend and follow his life closely. Maybe since you do not speak or read Spanish are not aware about the new Ana. She works in television, has photographs in many magazines. She act and dances in a theater with famous bedettes and dancers of my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskas
    Nobody asked for my opinion, but I'll tell a little joke to illustrate my thoughts:

A young beauty is very hardworking but her efforts show very little reward, so she decides to supplement her income becoming the mistress of her old boss, who happens to be very rich. Suddenly she starts taking new things to her house, gets a new flat screen and her mom asks: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle, she brings a new fridge, double door 21 cubic ft, computarized, etc. And mom makes the same question: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle.

Next month she comes back home driving a BMW, she parks it and goes straight into the shower. While she takes her bath her mom asks: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle. Her mom being a clever lady tells her: Well dear, wash your little ticket and maybe we can get a new house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead
    New Boobs, new butt, a tummy tuck, a nose job, and a new car? Maybe she is just a good business person like all the other remises you've met.
    Nobody asked for my opinion, but I'll tell a little joke to illustrate my thoughts:

A young beauty is very hardworking but her efforts show very little reward, so she decides to supplement her income becoming the mistress of her old boss, who happens to be very rich. Suddenly she starts taking new things to her house, gets a new flat screen and her mom asks: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle, she brings a new fridge, double door 21 cubic ft, computarized, etc. And mom makes the same question: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle.

Next month she comes back home driving a BMW, she parks it and goes straight into the shower. While she takes her bath her mom asks: How did you get it? I got it in a raffle. Her mom being a clever lady tells her: Well dear, wash your little ticket and maybe we can get a new house.

Hey Silver Star,

I think you're gonna need to step your game up.

Regards,

BM.

http://silverstarcar.com/
    New Boobs, new butt, a tummy tuck, a nose job, and a new car?

New Boobs, new butt, a tummy tuck, a nose job, and a new car? Maybe she is just a good business person like all the other remises you've met.
    I hear ya Jug. My favorite Remisero just had his boobs done and the ride is much smoother now.

Let's see.

I missed the story. My fault for not checking the forum every day. If someone saved the post, PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Glad I finally heard it. I knew she fucked for money.
    How do you think she got the money to buy the car in the first place?

By the way I read it also. Great story. Others have had similar offers.

I had been waiting a long time to hear the Ana Luna story that Exon was unwilling to tell.

Glad I finally heard it. I knew she fucked for money.

Regards,

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    I could swear the last post here was a very interesting post from.

Exon. Weird.

DWC
    I read it too.

Exon probably sobered up and decided to delete it.

????????

I could swear the last post here was a very interesting post from Exon.

Weird.

DWC

13. 10-05-09 12:59

Sorry dude

You asked for this one. It has been well advertised over two years or more that she is a flake.

Sorry for your hassle, but all you had to do was catch a cab and say Ezeiza with 100p in your hand.

Forget Anna Luna

She did not pick me up as agreed at the airport--called her cell phone and got some bullshit story about my flight being late (it wasn't) you can't count on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    "Jeez, I am beginning to get a sniff of Miss Sol entitlement" "made some money transporting mongers about, has likely serviced at least some of them."
    I do not think she has serviced any of the AP members in a long time.

At one time I was on her sweet side and tried putting the moves on her.

She looked me squarely in the eye and said "If I sleep with you and word got out I would have to sleep with Exon."

I thought about it for a moment, a fate too terrible to condem her too.

I relented and went no further.

Posting Limitations