Thread: Ana Luna Airport Taxi services

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I love this thread! With all the pussy available in BA you guys are wondering whether to show pics or not of a taxi driver!

Talking

Doggboy, great post, very well put, thanks.

I thought that I would be only one of many to post some information about this. Since no one else is forthcoming, but there is a lot of interest in securing a copy, let me clarify what I know, and then after this I don't really have any reason to post anything else on the subject.

The magazine is called either just "Premium", or else there is another word in the title, frankly I didn't pay real close attention. But I believe it's the current issue, and our friend is on the cover (not the largest picture on the cover, but you can't miss her). Given that, anyone currently in BA should be able to go to a newstand and find it.

As I said, she's mostly topless, not really anything from the nether regions is visible. She has a very nice rack (despite my falling out with you, Ana, my compliments*). Most certainly the pics are airbrushed (but what do you expect?).

And that's what I know, I'm not posting anything else on the subject, not even if David33 posts something inane to goad me into it.

Enjoy.

[Edit]

*By "falling out", I just mean she didn't show up at the airport, so I don't use her anymore.

Retired Member

I was hoping to pick up a copy so I'd have something fresh to masterbate too instead of my computer video's.

Exon

Miss Sol like silliness

Jeez, I am beginning to get a sniff of Miss Sol entitlement going on here. I don't know Ana Luna from from a sweet potato, but what's the deal with all the protection, secrecy, etc? She's got an AP thread, has apparently made some money transporting mongers about, has likely serviced at least some of them, but her pics in a local magazine are being held onto like some top secret CIA info. Who really gives a fuck if someone sees them? If this current logic keeps up, every non AP mongering Tom, Dick and Harry will have seen the pics, but not AP mongers, who have provided her business in way or another, and also had to endure frequent, and usually insipid, spats among members about her merits.

Just out with the name of the fucking magazine and give up your misguided, protectionist bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    class and scruples
    And once again an AP forum thread degenerates into idiocy. One has to wonder sometimes what is the point of posting anything in the least bit informative?

Jackson, unlike various others, has some class and scruples. Although he like myself has had the magazine for some time, he did not mention it on the forum.

Retired Member

Someone buy a copy for me please, or at least post the name and date.

Exon

Ah, sorry to have misread you, Facundo. And, I agree with all your points.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    You can just email her through her website (available earlier in the thread) She may or may not respond. Are you an impresario? Ha ha.

My point wasn't that I would want to contact her. It appears it's a way for a woman to find a sugar daddy.

Red face Relax

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    It is interesting to note that she was correct in predicting that if the photos were made known on the forum that many would want to get in touch with her for nefarious purposes.
    Ok, like, this wasn't a problem before? If she really didn't want the forum to know about it, maybe not giving Jackson a copy would be a good start.

Listen, I'm not trying to start an argument with you (seriously) but I think you can stop playing gatekeeper, Ana can handle herself just fine (she just ignores people she wants to ignore).

She's on the cover, for Pete's sake!

Regards.

M514
    Last edited by Monger514; 11-24-08 at 14:53. Reason: Replacing punctuation stripped out by forum script.

With Ana's permission, I gave a copy to Jackson. I almost gave a copy to Exon on our last night at El Establo, but Ana wasn't answering her phone and I didn't want to further propagate her photos without her OK. It is interesting to note that she was correct in predicting that if the photos were made known on the forum that many would want to get in touch with her for nefarious purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Facundo
    it would be interesting to see if there is a direct or an indirect way of contacting her.
    You can just email her through her website (available earlier in the thread) She may or may not respond. Are you an impresario? Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon
    I want a copy of the artical, doe's anyone know the name of the mag.
    Exon, I'm surprised she didn't tell you before anybody else! Anyway I answered this to the best of my ability in my original post. By the way, your sentence, if it were written in correct English, would appear thusly:

I want a copy of the article, does anyone know the name of the magazine?

Notice the correct spelling and punctuation I have supplied. Having done that, let me save you some trouble and post your response to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon
    Cocksucker.
    I couldn't resist.

Retired Member

I want a copy of the artical, doe's anyone know the name of the mag.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    Our good friend Ana Luna recently posed nude (mostly topless, really) in a local men's magazine. Maybe someone can scan and post the pics, if it's not a copyright issue.

According to the accompanying article, Miss Luna is an expert swimmer.
    It's a known fact when local girls without any prospect of hitting the big times (ie, become models, television stars, etc) pose nude, it's only for two reasons:

1. They are looking for a person with money (un impresario) to hook up with. As I understand it, many of these impresarios scout these magazines looking for chicas like Ana Luna. These men are in search of trophies and they are willing to pay for them.

2. They are in their thirties (no prospect in this country of hitting it big. At thirty you are considered washed up) and they want to show the young chicas they still have it, or they are still in the game of being appealing to men.

If one has the article, it would be interesting to see if there is a direct or an indirect way of contacting her.

Punter, you dumb fucking hill billy

Delete some of your messages!

Posting Limitations