Thread: Ana Luna Airport Taxi services

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Sow?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    I don't speak much spanish and I was not impressed with Ana. She screwed me over once.

Who cares if she does not like the info about her posting pictures, shes the one that signed a release to be in a magazine, and got paid for it. You get what you sow.
    Don't know her but from the description of her car's interior, the sow in question appears to be an adult female pig, albeit, a good looking one, but a pig non-the-less.

Argento

I don't speak much spanish and I was not impressed with Ana. She screwed me over once.

Who cares if she does not like the info about her posting pictures, shes the one that signed a release to be in a magazine, and got paid for it. You get what you sow.

I don't see why everyone thinks she is that hot, its like rap music. Its all in the marketing.

Cheers!

By the way what magazine is she in? Thats not copyrighted info.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    Our good friend Ana Luna recently posed nude (mostly topless, really) in a local men's magazine. Maybe someone can scan and post the pics, if it's not a copyright issue.

According to the accompanying article, Miss Luna is an expert swimmer.
    Monger514,

Your suspicions are correct, scanning and posting the photos here would be a copyright issue.

Too bad, because it's a great layout.

Thanks,

Jackson

ironic

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    I'm the one who said she didn't want it on the forum. I said it, because when I arrived on Monday she showed me the magazine but asked me not to mention it here. She felt that since it isn't a very popular magazine, certainly not for the extranjeros who are the majority of forum members, there was a chance it would not be noticed. It isn't that she isn't proud of the photos, only that she is sure that many will think that the fact that she posed nude means that she is on the game, and wants to avoid having to fend off the dregs of the AP membership who will be hitting on her.
    THe ongoing debate about Ana is summed above. I can speak for myself that using her services there is a underlying desire to have a piece of her. For the same reason many like Gyselle, because she speaks english and is a reasonably good person. I would even bet if we took a poll to see who is on the supporting side of Ana and Gyselle that the majority would be those of us who can't speak shit for spanish. Gyselle was'nt the best I ever had, but a pleasure to be with. Same with Ana. And to add to the toss, she sends pics of her Mardi Gras outfit to tease it on (aren't there some here, she has sent them to me as well. I don't know the rules of the forum, but I Vote post em.

I'm the one who said she didn't want it on the forum. I said it, because when I arrived on Monday she showed me the magazine but asked me not to mention it here. She felt that since it isn't a very popular magazine, certainly not for the extranjeros who are the majority of forum members, there was a chance it would not be noticed. It isn't that she isn't proud of the photos, only that she is sure that many will think that the fact that she posed nude means that she is on the game, and wants to avoid having to fend off the dregs of the AP membership who will be hitting on her.

It's "Premium" or maybe "Premium Chica" or something. I don't have the copy in front of me anymore. I believe it's still on sale.

Someone sent me a PM saying Ana didn't want this on the forum, but that puzzles me, it's a magazine for sale to the public and everybody is going to find out about it anyway. The pics are tasteful and I would think she would be proud of them.

I still don't think you can count on her for taxi service.

What mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    Our good friend Ana Luna recently posed nude (mostly topless, really) in a local men's magazine. Maybe someone can scan and post the pics, if it's not a copyright issue.

I will have a friend buy and save that one for me.

Thumbs up Ana Luna Topless Pics

Last edited by Monger514; 11-23-08 at 14:01. Reason: typo

At the risk of being further pummeled by Jackson, I have to report that Ana Luna appeared on time this morning to pick me up at the airport. I started using her services before it became politically incorrect and have continued to have her meet me ever since. No complaints as yet, just an e-mail mix up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    ROTFLMAO!

This is starting to make some of you look like fools.

Jackson
    I must add here - AMEN!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat
    Another time she had her daughter in the car with her.
    ROTFLMAO!

Some of you guys are incredible. We've already heard from guys who've felt compelled to help her clean the fast food trash out of her car, and we've had guys who've volunteered to change her flat tire on the side of the highway, and now we've got a "customer" who's actually pleased that she's bringing children along for the ride.

Let me ask you something: If you were eating at a restaurant, how would you feel about the restaurant owner seating his children at your table to join you?

I guess it would be acceptable if the restaurant owner had tits.

Guys, this all got started by that bastion of integrity, Capt Dave, who originally foisted this chick on us because he was collecting a non-cash "commission" on every airport pickup she made, and yet regardless of all the bad reports, there are still guys who insist upon using her "services".

This is starting to make some of you look like fools.

Thanks,

Jackson

She may be moving away from the AP crowd. Since my first visit to BsAs years ago, I have always used Ana with no problem. I have written her twice to pick me up tomorrow with no reply. Maybe she just got sick of driving around a bunch of mongers (or maybe its just me). Anyway, looks like I will be taking a taxi from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Javan
    I logged on to Ana Luna website, filled out the "request form" for pick-up from EZE to Plaza Hotel. She confirmed via email a couple of days later. About 2 days prior to arrival in BA, I email to re-confirm and recieved a response "from her Blackberry" that she will be there.

Land in BA, gather my bags, exchange some $US and Reals, walk through the sliding doors and no Ana Luna. Having read the previous post about her history of no shows, I immediately walk to the taxi booth and pay my fare for a cab ride. Nice way to begin my first trip to BA!

If you have scheduled, confirmed pick up from Ana, MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN; or better yet make your back-up plan your first choice! Unfortunate, I really wanted to get a look at that tight body. Oh well.

Javan
    The Anna saga continues. No matter how many times her unreliability and irresponsibility have been posted fools keep on trying to use her service because she is halfway decent looking. It reminds me of Robert Frost's famous adage: "A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes."

Javan, great move! You acted quickly! You found a reliable alternative: I hope the rip-off artist, I mean Anna, showed up two minutes after you took off in a taxi so she will feel what it feels like when one doesn't show up at the appointed hour.

Thumbs down Confirmed Pick Up, NO SHOW!

I logged on to Ana Luna website, filled out the "request form" for pick-up from EZE to Plaza Hotel. She confirmed via email a couple of days later. About 2 days prior to arrival in BA, I email to re-confirm and recieved a response "from her Blackberry" that she will be there.

Land in BA, gather my bags, exchange some $US and Reals, walk through the sliding doors and no Ana Luna. Having read the previous post about her history of no shows, I immediately walk to the taxi booth and pay my fare for a cab ride. Nice way to begin my first trip to BA!

If you have scheduled, confirmed pick up from Ana, MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACK-UP PLAN; or better yet make your back-up plan your first choice!! Unfortunate, I really wanted to get a look at that tight body. Oh well.

Javan

Ana

Like Captain I have had good service from Ana. Once I shared a ride with another gent. He was going to the mansion and Ana and I stopped in for a coffee. She then took me to my apartment. We each paid only a portion of the normal fee. Another time she had her daughter in the car with her. I was pleased that she felt comfortable with that.

Ana and I chat from time to time on MSN and she is as beautiful as ever. I will be back in BA at the end of the month and it will be a pleasure to be met by a friendly and beautiful woman after 15 hours of travel.

Posting Limitations