Thread: Vanessa

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Rajgopal
    Retired Member

Rajgopal.

Vanessa Fucked You charging $200 peso's.

Martina will do all you stated and more for $100 peso's.

I personally don't fuck Martina, well I finger fuck her, but anyway she a much better value and for half the money. And she'll fuck you for a hundred peso's.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Rajgopal

Hope this report will satisfy some of our senior members!

Cheers. More reports to follow.
    Outstanding. You're proving me wrong already. Have fun, and keep sharing. Take a look at the restaurant threads for non-mongering options as well.

Vanessa

Hi all,

This is my report on Vanessa. Went to Tucuman to meet Martina but heard that she was out of the place for sometime. So I asked for massage from Vanessa who was there. Massage was great especially after a 36 hour travel.

Vanessa is a bubbly babe slight tummy and great hooters though right one is pierced. She gave a fantastic massage. DFK, BBBJ, anal rimming, Completo in various positions though not anal. I don't like cola myself. She gave me Pepsi and also a photograph of herself (definitely taken a couple of years back) The best part was the disposition of hers as throughout the massage she was very lively.

Unfortunately not much English. Lucky I had a Spanish dictionary which I did not show her as she might hike up prices. Total for completo and massage was 200 which I presume is the going price?

My Marks:

Chica looks: 6-7

Chica disposition: 8

Place: 7

Value for money: 7.5

PS: She advertises as Vvanessa on Gemidos and Luciana on another site that I could not quite follow.

Hope this report will satisfy some of our senior members!

Cheers. More reports to follow.

Posting Limitations