Thread: Newbie to BA

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Julian Long
  1. 05-20-07 16:00

Do you charge for your services

Do you charge, or do you do show us mongers the straight out monger destiantions, whats the scoop, do you ask for a propina when the gringo buys something, and return later to collect a kickback, just asking.

Thanx.

KOS

3. 05-10-07 19:25

Hello,

My name is Ramiro and I own the bar and restaurant near Excedra. I have been living in BA for 2 years and I would be glad to show you around.

945 Cordoba.

Lálliance.

4 328 3174

Come on by and have a beer and I will give you some pointers and a few girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Long
    Hello, my preliminary arrival date is Thursday May 31st. I have had the pleasure of traveling to Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, Guatemala, Amsterdam, and other parts of Europe. I am looking forward to traveling to Buenos Airs, Argentina. It seems to have a mystique about it unlike no other place I have ever visited. BsAs to me is a world-class city with much to offer and I look forward to taking full advantage of this great city.

Newbie to BA

Hello, my preliminary arrival date is Thursday May 31st. I have had the pleasure of traveling to Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, Guatemala, Amsterdam, and other parts of Europe. I am looking forward to traveling to Buenos Airs, Argentina. It seems to have a mystique about it unlike no other place I have ever visited. BsAs to me is a world-class city with much to offer and I look forward to taking full advantage of this great city.

Posting Limitations