Called for Emiko (4811-9710) Cat-tracker lists 12 people at this number but only four different girls despite the 12 names. I saw two chicas, Balerina and Camilla. Did not see any of the four listed and although I was told Emiko was working, she was not. Ergo, this was a bait and switch.

Having said that, both Camilla and Balerina were definately doable with D cup enhanced breasts and tight bodies. I picked Balerina. We got off to a bad start with her asking for US $200 and after some very quick negotiations, agreeing to P300.

The bedrooms {I saw two} were small but clean. Was given a clean towel and led to a clean bathroom. The first part of the session was a very reasonable massage. The second part consisted of covered BJ, tit fucking, prostate massage, mish and doggie. Balerina had a good attitude and handled some fast doggie for 15 minutes keeping up with every stroke. No cola. Offered another shower at the end. All in all, an OK experience but would not repeat due to the bullshit pricing in the beginning.